2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought by “stand back and stand by”, he meant, don’t get involved, just watch.

Did Wallace put the current violence and ANTIFA to Biden? What was his response? It’s known the Kamala Harris backs it, but how about Biden?
I'd tend to agree with your interpretation. Trump was asked "are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down" and he immediately said "sure I'm willing to do that". Biden supplied the name Proud Boys and Trump replied "Proud boys, stand back and stand by". It's Trump's usual awkward way of expressing himself. The phase "stand down" was said earlier so to his mind, he thinks he's agreeing, because he's just said he's willing to condemn these groups a moment before.

However, I think if he'd said "stand down" the press would still all be over him as it'd be spun as an admission that he calls the shots with these groups: "Trump orders white supremacists to stand down!" Like I said, he was on a hiding to nothing.

This reminded me of the time it was reported that he was suggesting you injected yourself with bleach to ward off Covid-19. I thought that sounds insane, and checked out the clip - and of course, he wasn't saying that, but it could be spun that way, so it was.

Re Biden condemning Antifa, he came out at the start of September saying he condemns violence across the board but never mentioned either Antifa or BLM by name, so it was a bit rich him insisting Trump specifically condemn named groups when he's never done it himself.

Reactions: 7
I'd tend to agree with your interpretation. Trump was asked "are you willing tonight to condemn white supremacist and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down" and he immediately said "sure I'm willing to do that". Biden supplied the name Proud Boys and Trump replied "Proud boys, stand back and stand by". It's Trump's usual awkward way of expressing himself. The phase "stand down" was said earlier so to his mind, he thinks he's agreeing, because he's just said he's willing to condemn these groups a moment before.

However, I think if he'd said "stand down" the press would still all be over him as it'd be spun as an admission that he calls the shots with these groups: "Trump orders white supremacists to stand down!" Like I said, he was on a hiding to nothing.

This reminded me of the time it was reported that he was suggesting you injected yourself with bleach to ward off Covid-19. I thought that sounds insane, and checked out the clip - and of course, he wasn't saying that, but it could be spun that way, so it was.

Re Biden condemning Antifa, he came out at the start of September saying he condemns violence across the board but never mentioned either Antifa or BLM by name, so it was a bit rich him insisting Trump specifically condemn named groups when he's never done it himself.
Dems are appealing hard to the radical left and their supporters (they need those votes to win) so of course they won't condemn ANTIFA, BLM, etc. Harris even supported the recent violence and deaths in Oregon saying how all positive change occurs this way and it's just part of the journey. Terrible people.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Terrible people.
Yup. The same people who defended MS-13 gang members because Trump called those animals "animals". Then the MSM spun it to meaning all immigrants.

Speaking of the MSM I watched ITV news last night and the presenter was beside himself with Trump's "Proud Boy" comments. Not even the attempt at trying to present the story in an unbiased, even-handed manner. It was simply a performance. Would've made the producers of 1950s Soviet era news broadcasting jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There's plenty of thugs and racists in Antifa, BLM and the Proud Boys.

Not everyone in a crowd is a goodguy.

Reactions: 2
Yup. The same people who defended MS-13 gang members because Trump called those animals "animals". Then the MSM spun it to meaning all immigrants.

Speaking of the MSM I watched ITV news last night and the presenter was beside himself with Trump's "Proud Boy" comments. Not even the attempt at trying to present the story in an unbiased, even-handed manner. It was simply a performance. Would've made the producers of 1950s Soviet era news broadcasting jealous.

honestly the way they lie and report things is absolutely ridiculous. You would think they would have learnt their lesson from 2016 but no 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is what happens when you don't listen to the science experts. This isn't to open a discussion of his politics, as much as the breaking news our Commander in Chiec has tested positive. This is very concerning that a man so closely monitored by aides and officials.
Screenshot_20201002-010855_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Is this seriously turning into Trump bashing...if so will be deleting this account. Not what I come here for
I am by no means bashing our President. This is a serious issue right now, and should be a sign to others *cough*cough*the Maasholes*cough*cough* that "you do you boo" is not an effective argument about their choices about traveling across statelines to visit their son in an airplane that was "packed." Was in contact with multiple people in a state where the coronavirus case numbers are not under control. Then came home to their nonverbal autistic daughter without a sign of even using her scam (S)LimeLife sanitizer before she was demanding hugs and in said daughter's face.

• Heart
Nope! Ppl know they can’t bash politicians here. This is breaking news. It’ll dissipate. Cucumber said it all. I support my pres.
[/QUOTE]

Calling POTUS a clown is the post I was talking about. I deleted my post bc I don't want to be involved but I've seriously been thinking about deleting all social media until election is over. Let's just talk about how crappy the Maass' are 😀

• Heart
Wishing the President and the First Lady a speedy recovery. Regardless of your political affiliations, this disease is no joke and it's shameful that some people are so gleeful about them getting sick.

A friend of mine (seriously questioning that friendship now) messaged me this morning with the news and said "I hope he didn't give it to Biden and I guess now his supporters can't deny the existence of Covid." It's like common decency went out the window, and people have zero morals or compassion due to politics. Digusting.

• Heart
  • Sad
Wishing the President and the First Lady a speedy recovery. Regardless of your political affiliations, this disease is no joke and it's shameful that some people are so gleeful about them getting sick.

A friend of mine (seriously questioning that friendship now) messaged me this morning with the news and said "I hope he didn't give it to Biden and I guess now his supporters can't deny the existence of Covid." It's like common decency went out the window, and people have zero morals or compassion due to politics. Digusting.
Absolutely vile, why are people on the left so like that?

• Heart
They preach tolerance and inclusivity, but what they really mean is "if you don't agree with me, you're hateful/bigoted/racist/ and a terrible person, and I will make sure that all my fellow radical-left mob friends know about this and spread that nasty rumor about you to as many people as possible."

Notice they pick on everything from Trump's marriages to Ivanka's plastic surgery, and yet their kids are in bed with dictators/sketchy business dealings abroad, their VP nominee used her sexual relationship to get her foot in door to politics, and they hurt innocent people and businesses in the name of "justice."

It's all about them and their interests. duck everyone else.

• Heart
Maybe because Boris was lying about, but Trump, just a couple of days after he embarrassed himself on television comes positive.
Honestly your TDS knows no bounds. Where is your proof Boris lied? Do you know something the rest of us don’t🙄

They preach tolerance and inclusivity, but what they really mean is "if you don't agree with me, you're hateful/bigoted/racist/ and a terrible person, and I will make sure that all my fellow radical-left mob friends know about this and spread that nasty rumor about you to as many people as possible."

Notice they pick on everything from Trump's marriages to Ivanka's plastic surgery, and yet their kids are in bed with dictators/sketchy business dealings abroad, their VP nominee used her sexual relationship to get her foot in door to politics, and they hurt innocent people and businesses in the name of "justice."

They are completely unhinged. Almost everything they accuse Trump off they are at themselves and far worse. Thankfully so many see through them now.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Sorry, did Trump not mock Hilary for having pneumonia four years ago?
I agree that people crowing over anyone being ill is pretty low, but I really don’t think you can claim it as a Left/Right difference.

And in fact, were people on the right not directly commenting on a grieving mothers post yesterday telling her she shouldn’t be upset because she’s pro-choice?

I agree that people crowing over anyone being ill is pretty low, but I really don’t think you can claim it as a Left/Right difference.

And in fact, were people on the right not directly commenting on a grieving mothers post yesterday telling her she shouldn’t be upset because she’s pro-choice?
There are twats in every side of a political spectrum.

Reactions: 3

YUP that would be correct!! Why infact Trump was just mocking Biden for wearing a mask at the debate on Tuesday when we now know he was most likely infected last Saturday at an event. Let’s not forget Trump also refused to denounce a white supremacy group and told them to stand down which they only took as an order and celebrated all week. Then there was Trump continuing his bully mentality of calling Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ on Tuesday. What a gem to call women by names consistently. Then there was his trolling kf Biden about his dead son and his other son that had a drug problem being discharged from the military BUT let’s not forget Donnie Jr. and Eric who are both known to be raging coke addictS and also did everything to get out of serving in the military along with their father, Trump. And the list goes on because I can do it!!

YUP that would be correct!! Why infact Trump was just mocking Biden for wearing a mask at the debate on Tuesday when we now know he was most likely infected last Saturday at an event. Let’s not forget Trump also refused to denounce a white supremacy group and told them to stand down which they only took as an order and celebrated all week. Then there was Trump continuing his bully mentality of calling Elizabeth Warren ‘Pocahontas’ on Tuesday. What a gem to call women by names consistently. Then there was his trolling kf Biden about his dead son and his other son that had a drug problem being discharged from the military BUT let’s not forget Donnie Jr. and Eric who are both known to be raging coke addictS and also did everything to get out of serving in the military along with their father, Trump. And the list goes on because I can do it!!
And also FYI Biden has pulled all campaign ads that are negative towards Trump. The whole country Democrats included are wishing the best for Trump despite the fact he is responsible for this illness getting out of control and killing so many innocent people in the US. And if you think that if roles were reversed Trump would tell his team to pull negative ads towards Biden you are just as delusional as your President.

And also FYI Biden has pulled all campaign ads that are negative towards Trump. The whole country Democrats included are wishing the best for Trump despite the fact he is responsible for this illness getting out of control and killing so many innocent people in the US. And if you think that if roles were reversed Trump would tell his team to pull negative ads towards Biden you are just as delusional as your President.
I mean this really. Probably happens in all spectrums but I notice it more from the right, that they ask for the respect they do not afford other people.

For seven months he ridiculed people who took the virus seriously, and now he has contracted it his supporters do not want us to ridicule him. The hypocrisy is astounding.

Reactions: 1
I mean this really. Probably happens in all spectrums but I notice it more from the right, that they ask for the respect they do not afford other people.

For seven months he ridiculed people who took the virus seriously, and now he has contracted it his supporters do not want us to ridicule him. The hypocrisy is astounding.
YUP it’s infuriating but I don’t wish this virus in anyone. But I’m also an American living this nightmare. If roles were reversed Trump could care less. He has proven this since Feb. I don’t wish illness on anyone. But it doesn’t disregard the face that Trump is still a selfish narcissist human.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.