2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it worth staying up tonight guys or will we sort of be in the same position around breakfast 8am GMT?

Reactions: 1
is it worth staying up tonight guys or will we sort of be in the same position around breakfast 8am GMT?
From what CNN have said, there will be some votes released at about 1am but the rest may be tomorrow? Im not really sure. I think I'm going to stay up until 1am and then see what happens - I don't think anything will be official until tomorrow though (or even Friday?)

Reactions: 1
From what CNN have said, there will be some votes released at about 1am but the rest may be tomorrow? Im not really sure. I think I'm going to stay up until 1am and then see what happens - I don't think anything will be official until tomorrow though (or even Friday?)
Pennsylvania may not be clear until Fri.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.