2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the search bar on twitter, search for Loser and then swipe along to the people results... 😏

Reactions: 4
Trump is acting like a spoilt child right now. Was it suspect that Biden got over 100k votes in the middle of the night (can't remember which state) yes, was there some proof that there were a few dead people registered to vote and who voted for Biden ? yes. If he has more evidence of potential fraud well, fine! Make sure it's fair by all means, if you have solid proof fair enough. But as a president there's a way to be diplomatic and mesured in the way you present yourself and communicate.

Can't help but see the irony though that trump rallies were called massive spreaders of covid, and dems sent in mail in ballots because they respected covid and now there's massive gatherings going on to celebrate the election results.

Reactions: 5
I love how this thread started off as quite a hostile angry thread and is now just is all going awwwww over the dog 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trump is acting like a spoilt child right now. Was it suspect that Biden got over 100k votes in the middle of the night (can't remember which state) yes, was there some proof that there were a few dead people registered to vote and who voted for Biden ? yes. If he has more evidence of potential fraud well, fine! Make sure it's fair by all means, if you have solid proof fair enough. But as a president there's a way to be diplomatic and mesured in the way you present yourself and communicate.

Can't help but see the irony though that trump rallies were called massive spreaders of covid, and dems sent in mail in ballots because they respected covid and now there's massive gatherings going on to celebrate the election results.
I don't blame them for celebrating. They deserve it. Most of them are wearing masks. Most of the dopes at Trump's rallies were not wearing masks.

Reactions: 7
I don't blame them for celebrating. They deserve it. Most of them are wearing masks. Most of the dopes at Trump's rallies were not wearing masks.
They should celebrate, by all means. But regarding their covid narrative of them being the side that follows all the rules, can't help but see the irony and inconsistency of it all.

There really wasn’t anything suspect about that. They started counting the mailed in ballots after they reported the in person votes. Trump specifically told his people to not trust the mail in ballots and to show up in person Election Day so not surprising that the majority of those votes were for Biden. Nobody is saying that there aren’t some incorrectly registered votes (dead people, whatever) BUT to attack our entire democracy and say that the entire system is rigged across the whole country, that’s just insanity.

Reactions: 9
I keep thinking, had Trump actually won, there wouldn’t have been any of this ‘the system is rigged’ conspiracy theory, it would have been ‘we have the most beautiful, the most wonderful, amazing, best you’ve ever seen system in the world!’ - funny how that works.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
There really wasn’t anything suspect about that. They started counting the mailed in ballots after they reported the in person votes. Trump specifically told his people to not trust the mail in ballots and to show up in person Election Day so not surprising that the majority of those votes were for Biden. Nobody is saying that there aren’t some incorrectly registered votes (dead people, whatever) BUT to attack our entire democracy and say that the entire system is rigged across the whole country, that’s just insanity.
Oh alright I didn't know the details of how/when those votes were counted. Agree with you on the rest, I don't really believe it but if his camp had proof of what he's claiming - I'm in a put up or shut up kind of mood, all that pointless noise he's making is cringe

Reactions: 1
Election workers counted through the night after polls closed to check mail in votes and put them through the system after the polls had closed. They were not allowed in some states to put through the system until after in person voting ended. Donald told his supporters to vote in person and Biden told his supporters to use mail in ballots.

How is that suspect ? Yes the odd dead person might have slipped through the register but millions of them?

Donald has tweeted that Nevada voters 1.5m exceeded registration 1.2m. If you look on the Nevada Voting register 1.8m were registered in January 2020. Are they incompetent or lying ?

Even worse, Donald has flagged these numbers to Newt Gingrich to try to get him to peddle this nonsense on Sean Hannity tonight.

Oh alright I didn't know the details of how/when those votes were counted. Agree with you on the rest, I don't really believe it but if his camp had proof of what he's claiming - I'm in a put up or shut up kind of mood, all that pointless noise he's making is embarassing.
Yes, showing up on Election Day to vote was a huge part of his campaign and that’s exactly what his supporters did. Although, he did get a bunch of mailed in votes as well but not as many as Biden. We have a very rigorous process and I fully trust it, I voted in person last election and mailed in my ballot this time and there was nothing sketchy about anything - you could track it online and verify that it was received and counted in the system and everything, if at any time they could not confirm your identity or something was wrong, they would contact you. It’s just so gross of him to make these allegations with absolutely no proof. I also want to mention that Trump was threatening to sue before the election even started and various sources have reported that everyone working on this election was on such high alert because of this that they triple checked everything just to make sure they wouldn’t duck anything up. If anything, they’re saying this was the most accurate election we’ve had. Again, there will always be a margin of error but there were videos posted of poll workers discarding of ballot instructions (not ballots) and all the trumpeters reported them as ‘look at them, they’re throwing away the votes!’ Just fake news and all of Trump’s lawsuits so far have been thrown out of courts by judges because there is simply no proof.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
What beautiful dogs!

I’ll never forget the clip of Obama with his dog on the green outside the White House where it took him for a walk rather than vice versa😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We’re about to start thread #4 with president elect woof woof and I couldn’t be more happy 😂😂

I remember posting an article on here a few days ago where the reporter said she was glad trump never got a White House dog because no creature deserves that 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s still saying that the ‘lamestream’ media picked Biden when in fact, it was us, the people.
B4EB025F-54C0-442C-9B8A-8010EC671AE9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
While Biden by the numbers is old , age itself is a number. There are certainly 60 year olds with cognitive decline and live in care homes and then there was Justice Ginsburg who was parsing through the nation's greatest legal arguments in her late 80s. If anything qualities such excess impulsivity, incoherent arguments/baseless claims, short attention in someone else we know of possibly suggests some frontal lobe/executive function abnormality...I was actually surprised how calm Biden could be in the face of Trump's howling during the debates. Really patient and came off really decent. I suppose he had the advantage of seeing how much Hillary got eviscerated for calling out more extreme subsets of the right, e.g. "basketful of deplorables" comment.

Bush #2 showed us that the president doesn't have to be the smartest man or the expert of everything but hopefully the president or any leader has the decency, aptitude, or intuition whatever it is to pick the right, dedicated people for cabinet posts, etc not that Bush did great job there. I think for the average person the chaos of the Trump's administration and frequent turnovers didn't register or they might have seen all the people turning against Trump after they left the white house as selling out to big media. :cautious:

Reactions: 6
Seriously whoever is advising him needs to step in right now. He’s making a right tit of himself.

Reactions: 10
Seriously whoever is advising him needs to step in right now. He’s making a right tit of himself.
He was a right tit before so it’s fair to say he’s augmented his ‘titness’ to epic proportions 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.