2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My favourite photo of the first family Trumps.
ivanka looks like a grieving sex robot, Donald looks like he’s just been gifted a....well sex robot 😐
Melania looks like she’s just seen the security guard she’s been getting it on with hitting “follow” on Jill Bidens Instagram...

it’s perfect, one for the Christmas card. #MelaniaWontDecorate2020

7982F1D0-0118-4839-896D-875DDD8E8A3B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Looks like it’s only going to get worse, this is Trump’s niece:
"This is what Donald's going to do: he's not going to concede, although who cares. What's worse is he's not going to engage in the normal activities that guarantee a peaceful transition," she wrote in the article.

"All he's got now is breaking stuff, and he's going to do that with a vengeance. I've always known how cruel he can be," Mary Trump added.

The president's niece wrote that she's worried that he will "go as far" as delegitimizing the new administration, passing pardons that "will demoralize us," and signing a "flurry of executive orders."

"Remember, he will also still be in charge of the US response to the pandemic. There could be a million Americans dead by then under his watch," Mary Trump said.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I know you guys are going to make fun of me because I’m a silly American but I have to tell you all that when I first saw Boris on TV for the first time ever I genuinely as in GENUINELY thought it was a comedy show and someone was wearing a wig to make fun of someone else. I am so sorry, I hope I don’t offend - I just can’t figure out his hair situation? He looks really rough all the time, like he just rolled outta bed and straight to the podium.
He apparently messes it up before public appearances to give him that disheveled look that's supposed to make him look appealing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like it’s only going to get worse, this is Trump’s niece:
"This is what Donald's going to do: he's not going to concede, although who cares. What's worse is he's not going to engage in the normal activities that guarantee a peaceful transition," she wrote in the article.

"All he's got now is breaking stuff, and he's going to do that with a vengeance. I've always known how cruel he can be," Mary Trump added.

The president's niece wrote that she's worried that he will "go as far" as delegitimizing the new administration, passing pardons that "will demoralize us," and signing a "flurry of executive orders."

"Remember, he will also still be in charge of the US response to the pandemic. There could be a million Americans dead by then under his watch," Mary Trump said.

This is what I worry about. He is still in charge of the big red button etc for 2 more months and getting more unhinged by the second. I wish they could just remove him now 🥺

Reactions: 8
This is what I worry about. He is still in charge of the big red button etc for 2 more months and getting more unhinged by the second. I wish they could just remove him now 🥺
It will be a long 70 days worrying what he'll do.

Reactions: 4
who has a gun to her head?
She is complicit. Her ex assistant and closest friend says melania more or less agrees with everything Trump says.

Apparently Ivanka and Melanie hate each other. Ivanka and Jared wanted lead roles at the WH and were jealous of Melania being first lady and tried to upstage her.

A horrible toxic family that the USA will be better without.

Ivanka will walk over her dad‘s blubbery body to get the top job ( which her father would probably enjoy 🤢)I feel like she is trying to position herself as a future president. 😱 I think Melania is as cold hearted as her husband. They are a vile family.

Ivanka will walk over her dad‘s blubbery body to get the top job ( which her father would probably enjoy 🤢)I feel like she is trying to position herself as a future president. 😱 I think Melania is as cold hearted as her husband. They are a vile family.
Yes. I think they're grooming Ivanka to run for president in future.

Reactions: 3
She is complicit. Her ex assistant and closest friend says melania more or less agrees with everything Trump says.

Apparently Ivanka and Melanie hate each other. Ivanka and Jared wanted lead roles at the WH and were jealous of Melania being first lady and tried to upstage her.

A horrible toxic family that the USA will be better without.
for a second I thought you meant his ex-wife :ROFLMAO: .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that his entire family was so involved in our politics made me so sick 🤢 Look at Obama - Michelle has even said she wants nothing to do with politics (everyone kept thinking she’d try to run) and as soon as he was done being a president, lots of pics started to surface of his daughters partying in college, drinking, smoking, living their lives as normal human beings. I want normal again. Not nepotism.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.