2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Yel

It's a battle of the twitter ("free speech") spin-offs to try and get trump over to them. Gab thinks he'll be banned when he leaves office and is asking for cash to prepare for it šŸ¤Ø

Gab is the last remaining hope for the President's voice to be heard online.

We need to immediately scale up our engineering team and capital resources to be prepared for January 20th, which is likely when the ban of Trump will happen.

We are humbly asking for your help.

Click Here To Go GabPRO

Finally people on here starting to speak of trumps wrong doings and allegations! I posted about his allegations in here and on another thread and majority ignored me, itā€™s like people turn a blind eye to the stuff against trump! But if it was ā€œcreepy Bidenā€ lots of people were happy to join in.
Not defending Biden, but if youā€™re going to say heā€™s creepy and not fit for president bc of it, take a look at all the Trump allegations!!! The only reason nothing has been done yet is because he is in power & I god damn hope when he is out, he gets what is coming for himšŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Trump is many things. Throughout his life heā€™s always managed to protect his brand and image. No one could do anything as great as Trump.

He expected to walk this election and his reaction after the fact shows this;

He under estimated his opponents, the liberal grass roots activism in the wake of BLM and multiple police killing travesties HE defended;

He underestimated the centre/moderate frustration with how he and his administration were acting on the world stage - the humiliation of America;

He underestimated the revulsion felt when he defended and enabled Neo-Nazis as ā€œfine peopleā€;

He underestimated the desire for Presidential normalcy - the twitter obsession was getting out of hand;

He massively underestimated the Covid-19 pandemic, told people it was nothing, blamed China, refused action, told them to look at injecting bleach. All the while USA became the worst impacted nation;

He over estimated his own team- over years the revolving door of advisors and staff. Only sycophantic grovellers need apply;

He over estimated his appeal - never once attempting to reach consensus with Democratic states / leaders;

He over estimated his power and political reach - he truly believed a phone call to his stooges on the Supreme bench would sort this election issue.

Mostly he over estimated HIMSELF. Now he faces a new, very public and cannot be spun reality: he is a LOSER.

PS- sorry- Iā€™ll stop posting massive comments!! Just to excited for a post Trump era!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Trump is many things. Throughout his life heā€™s always managed to protect his brand and image. No one could do anything as great as Trump.

He expected to walk this election and his reaction after the fact shows this;

He under estimated his opponents, the liberal grass roots activism in the wake of BLM and multiple police killing travesties HE defended;

He underestimated the centre/moderate frustration with how he and his administration were acting on the world stage - the humiliation of America;

He underestimated the revulsion felt when he defended and enabled Neo-Nazis as ā€œfine peopleā€;

He underestimated the desire for Presidential normalcy - the twitter obsession was getting out of hand;

He massively underestimated the Covid-19 pandemic, told people it was nothing, blamed China, refused action, told them to look at injecting bleach. All the while USA became the worst impacted nation;

He over estimated his own team- over years the revolving door of advisors and staff. Only sycophantic grovellers need apply;

He over estimated his appeal - never once attempting to reach consensus with Democratic states / leaders;

He over estimated his power and political reach - he truly believed a phone call to his stooges on the Supreme bench would sort this election issue.

Mostly he over estimated HIMSELF. Now he faces a new, very public and cannot be spun reality: he is a LOSER.

PS- sorry- Iā€™ll stop posting massive comments!! Just to excited for a post Trump era!!
No need to apologise for massive comments - great post! šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ‘šŸ»

Reactions: 3
My mum always used to say pride comes before a fall and I think we have seen this here. Trump isnā€™t willing to listen to other people and is very heavy handed in some of his approaches. He does come across very arrogant which is a quality that is universally disliked. And I will be honest here and say that when Trump was running for President I hoped he got it. I knew so little about politics let alone American politics and I knew very little about Trump. But I did think at the time well this is a bit new, this hasnā€™t been done before, heā€™s not a politician and I know people are sick of politicians, letā€™s see what this guy can do. There were times he spoke and I felt he had a real understanding of things that were troubling people whereas in comparison my personal opinion was that Hilary just kind of rolled out all the cliche politician lines.

So as someone who was happy Trump got in, Iā€™ve come to very much regret that. Iā€™ve seen an angry president, a decisive president, a president who antagonises and says some unbelievable things for a man in his position. I donā€™t think heā€™s the devil incarnate but I donā€™t think the world needs a man like this running the USA. When Biden speaks it now feels like a breath of fresh air, it feels calming, I feel that he will do the best that he can. Is he perfect? No? But given the choices I really do believe heā€™s the better option. So much anger has risen out of America and rippled around the world when Trump has spoken and tweeted, I think his pride and arrogance stood in the way of him doing a much better job. I feel like we are in safer hands now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Trumps comments about women alone should have cost him the election in 2016.
Lets take a look at a few.

The most famous
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women ā€” I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." (Secret video recording, 2005)

On the ME TOO movement
"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. ā€¦ Women are doing great." [Oct. 2, 2018]

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women. If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. ā€¦ You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit." [Via Bob Woodward's Fear: Trump in the White House]

On Melania Trump, his wife
When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?" [April 11, 2005]

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." [1991]

On whether he's had sex with a black woman: "Well, it depends on what your definition of black is." [2005]

"I'd have no problem" sleeping with 24-year-olds. (Trump was 60 at the time.) [2006]

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military ā€” only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" [May 7, 2013]

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I am reading his niece Mary's book about him and woooo. He had an awful childhood, his dad was very abusive. no wonder he turned out the way he did.

For those waiting for the lawsuits to make Trump president again, It will not happen. He has always made accusations with no evidence and has always tried to silence people with lawsuits.

Out of a Billion votes in the last 40 years there has been 1298 cases of fraud. That's .00009%. Even if they found someone who voted twice, it would make no difference.

He is tossing things out to see what sticks. Many of which have been bounced out of courts already as they lack evidence and put his lawyers in awkward positions like this:
Judge: So there were not any Republican observers?
Lawyer: Um, Ah... well there were not ZERO republicans observing.
Judge: So, ah, there ARE republican observers then?
Lawyer: Right, there were not zero. They should be 6 feet away instead of 10.
Judge: uh, okay your not zero republicans can stand 6 feet away from vote counters.
Trump team: WE WON A CASE, WE WON.

Hasn't anyone wondered who are the "many people" he refers to all the time? Many people are saying....... are they? Are they really?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know you guys are going to make fun of me because Iā€™m a silly American but I have to tell you all that when I first saw Boris on TV for the first time ever I genuinely as in GENUINELY thought it was a comedy show and someone was wearing a wig to make fun of someone else. I am so sorry, I hope I donā€™t offend - I just canā€™t figure out his hair situation? He looks really rough all the time, like he just rolled outta bed and straight to the podium.
His appearance is a damned disgrace no other world leader would appear looking as unkempt as him it gives off the impression if he can't be bothered to brush his hair why would he be bothered to run a country.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Trumps comments about women alone should have cost him the election in 2016.
Lets take a look at a few.

The most famous
"I'm automatically attracted to beautiful women ā€” I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. When you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything." (Secret video recording, 2005)

On the ME TOO movement
"It is a very scary time for young men in America, where you can be guilty of something you may not be guilty of. ā€¦ Women are doing great." [Oct. 2, 2018]

"You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women. If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. ā€¦ You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit." [Via Bob Woodward's Fear: Trump in the White House]

On Melania Trump, his wife
When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?" [April 11, 2005]

"You know, it doesn't really matter what [the media] write as long as you've got a young and beautiful piece of ass." [1991]

On whether he's had sex with a black woman: "Well, it depends on what your definition of black is." [2005]

"I'd have no problem" sleeping with 24-year-olds. (Trump was 60 at the time.) [2006]

"26,000 unreported sexual assaults in the military ā€” only 238 convictions. What did these geniuses expect when they put men & women together?" [May 7, 2013]
Truly horrific set of quotes - and this man got the 2nd highest number of votes ever cast in a presidential election.

People came down hard on Romney in 2012 for his "binders full of women" sexist remark. And yet look at the crap Trump has said. His diehard supporters truly allow you to see how cults form.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Always thought it was weird how Trump was the only president to not have a dog, he said itā€™s because he doesnā€™t have time :rolleyes: He needs to get over himself.
C530FD84-4C2F-47EA-9DF0-151247971BBD.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.