2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sky news saying that no matter what the remaining states declare it can't change the result

Reactions: 7
Tbh those lot are fine and always will be fine, the little people are the ones that will get utterly fucked with the turmoil 😐
I know. But their jobs are going to be so much harder and know and it’s going to be more difficult for them to get their own way.

you do get that the aim is to keep peace between the north and south??
Not bleeping it up like Boris was prepared to do.

you’re channeling your inner Farage 😂 “Irish” does not equal “hates the U.K.” 😂
bleeping nut job.
Whose a nut job? I simply think the rug will be well and truly pulled from under the north there was never any trouble between the north and south we'll be in limbo up here the UK will want shot and the ROI won't/can't afford to take us ..The Green will be pushing for an all Ireland referendum and the Orange will be hanging on Boris's knicker elastic,all this on top of a pandemic that's out of control ..I can't see a good outcome unless Boris is prepared to backtrack on the no deal....Arlenes squeezed out a congratulations just now 😐
D04FC08C-BBF6-4276-80D4-DF2E3A3DE130.jpeg

Last edited:
Can't wait to see Donald pack his bags and trump de trump de trump right off.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seeing the videos of people in America celebrating truly shows this was about more than just this election.

I feel like this is the first time I’ve (as an adult) seen what I would term to be the ‘good’ side win an election. It’s given me a bit of hope that maybe people actually aren’t mostly bad.

(don’t come for me Republicans, I’m not saying you’re all evil but what Trump stands for is to me, sorry not sorry)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Around 70 MILLION people voted for Trump and what he stands for. That is a scary thought.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
All the celebrating in the streets would be cool ..... If they weren't all so germy 😷

Record cases of Covid today and all dancing together in the street 🧐

I did see one guy santizing his whole arms 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
All the celebrating in the streets would be cool ..... If they weren't all so germy 😷

Record cases of Covid today and all dancing together in the street 🧐

I did see one guy santizing his whole arms 😂
Most are wearing masks and it doesn't spread as bad outside. The BLM protests didn't seem to do a lot of haem

Reactions: 8
Whose a nut job? I simply think the rug will be well and truly pulled from under the north there was never any trouble between the north and south we'll be in limbo up here the UK will want shot and the ROI won't/can't afford to take us ..The Green will be pushing for an all Ireland referendum and the Orange will be hanging on Boris's knicker elastic,all this on top of a pandemic that's out of control ..I can't see a good outcome unless Boris is prepared to backtrack on the no deal....Arlenes squeezed out a congratulations just now 😐View attachment 303023
The U.K. doesn’t want NI 🤪 they just don’t want to give it back 😂 and the ROI isn’t rushing to take it back either 😂

Boris (and his side kicks) now have to stop playing games with the EU.

The nutjob is Farage 😂

Reactions: 6
Around 70 MILLION people voted for Trump and what he stands for. That is a scary thought.
It is, but last time the amount voting for him outweighed the amount not and this time it didn’t. It’s a little bit of hope.

I felt like I must live on an entirely different planet to most people (and I did again in last Decembers election in the UK).

This at least makes me think there is more good in the world for a little while! It’s felt so hopeless for a long time.

Reactions: 12
Seeing the videos of people in America celebrating truly shows this was about more than just this election.

I feel like this is the first time I’ve (as an adult) seen what I would term to be the ‘good’ side win an election. It’s given me a bit of hope that maybe people actually aren’t mostly bad.

(don’t come for me Republicans, I’m not saying you’re all evil but what Trump stands for is to me, sorry not sorry)
There was similar happy celebration when Obama won his first presidential election.

Reactions: 5
There was similar happy celebration when Obama won his first presidential election.
that sticks in my mind hugely it felt like some sort of biblical experience 😂 I suppose for a lot of people it was something they never thought they would see. It was joyous to watch as it was reported

Reactions: 5
Loving the positivity after the doom and gloom of this year. Although Trump won’t go without throwing his toys out of the pram!

Reactions: 6
Ah I was 15 so probably in my room playing the Sims at the time and not paying much attention 😂
George Bush Sr had just taken office when I was 15 and I wouldn’t have known much about that either 😂

I think it was Bill Clinton before I probably even thought about it 😁

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.