2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Twitter muted Trump's account? 🤣🤣

Nothing else comes up under show more tweets and under the tweets & replies everything has completely gone

Screenshot_20201107-201029.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He went golfing. I think someone suggested that on purpose so he was away from his phone when it happened ? Watching on CNN and he is due back any minute and people are celebrating in the streets around the white House.

I wonder if they will tell him he won and they are celebrating for him then get him inside and slip on a straight jacket 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He went golfing. I think someone suggested that on purpose so he was away from his phone when it happened ? Watching on CNN and he is due back any minute and people are celebrating in the streets around the white House.

I wonder if they will tell him he won and they are celebrating for him then get him inside and slip on a straight jacket 🧐
hahahahahahah. I saw a video of him leaving golf and people were booing him.

Outside Trump Tower in Chicago

Near Trump Tower in NYC https://twitter.com/CBSNews/status/1325136376900145153

Reactions: 3
Nigel Farage lost his £10k bet!!! Hahahahah. Ah, yes.

As a vehement anti-Brexit member of this country, I accept the referendum result of 2016 buuuuut will be honest I cannot wait to see the Tory reaction now. Hello really difficult and awkward trade agreement with USA. As Biden has already rejected our “amendment” to the withdrawal agreement. Ah, bliss.
Likewise. I think Tories were banking on an easy deal with the US to cover their arse re: Brexit. Not going to happen now.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
No way is Melania asking for a divorce. Trump probably has an iron clad prenup, so she will hang on until his dying day and take the contents of his overseas bank account. 😅

I wanna ask the nice trump supporters on tattle life, what next,
what do they think should happen now. What do they think of trumps reaction.

no pressure to reply.
I asked the same questions a few pages back....but the trump fans are no where to be seen :unsure:

Reactions: 7
The tweets of ‘congratulations’ from Boris and also Raab are a bleeping disgrace, Raab’s in particular is so awful and backhanded it makes me wonder if Cummings was standing over his shoulder as he typed it. They know they are completely and utterly fucked.

Reactions: 12
The tweets of ‘congratulations’ from Boris and also Raab are a bleeping disgrace, Raab’s in particular is so awful and backhanded it makes me wonder if Cummings was standing over his shoulder as he typed it. They know they are completely and utterly fucked.

Yep. Nothing from Sunak either other than an RT of Boris’ tweet.

Raab might as well have not bothered.

Reactions: 6
Not as fucked as us in the north it’s going to be a nightmare...especially as the ROI are claiming the POTUS as theirs...sneaky :confused:https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-54840257

Cause they're absolutely shitting it. The Brexit plan was to secure a deal and look like the heros that saved Brexit from big bad Cameron and incompetent May. That plan is now in the bin and they're going to emerge from this looking like total inadequate clowns.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Personally I think people need to cool their jets. It’s not over yet.

• Haha
It’s over. Trump has lost and he needs to concede gracefully instead of acting like an overgrown toddler.

We need to get those fuckers out of Westminster next!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
bar the removal vans and melania’s “single girl” apartment it kinda is,

what do you think/hope will happen now?

Reactions: 12
Do you mean in terms of unrest and the aftermath? Because the actual election race is over and trump is out ..

Reactions: 8
It may not be officially over, but he lost. Regardless how long he attempts to drag this out and argue it, he has lost. It’s actually quite embarrassing how he has acted regarding it - not that he was very mature anyway but this is just bitterness and being a very sore loser!

Reactions: 11
Thank God the evil bastard has been voted out. Hope he and his grifting family and coterie of scum all go to jail for a very long time.

Yel

Tbh those lot are fine and always will be fine, the little people are the ones that will get utterly fucked with the turmoil 😐

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.