1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on week 3 now, on track since Jan 1st and lost 12.5lb in 1st two weigh ins. Hopefully passing the 1st stone off milestone on Saturday weigh in.

I miss food but it's been easier this week. I haven't been hungry in the slightest, just had that *wanting* feeling and realised that previously I was really using food and drink as an emotional comfort when I was lonely, or bored, or stressed.
Have struggled a bit with some strong emotions the 1st couple of weeks but I've powered through as I want to lose the weight more than I want to eat

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I started today! It feels so weird not eating food 😂 I mean..I’m saving a lot of time not cooking haha.

what are your guys favourite shake flavours? I quite like the peanut crispy bars 🥰

Reactions: 1
I started today! It feels so weird not eating food 😂 I mean..I’m saving a lot of time not cooking haha.

what are your guys favourite shake flavours? I quite like the peanut crispy bars 🥰
choc mint is my favourite but I never have mine as a shake, I always have it in a bowl with much less water, like a mousse. And I have it as a *dessert* after my tea. I'm on step 2 now so allowed a little food but don't always, some days I just have products. I'm on week 6 weigh in on Saturday, currently 1.5stone down 🙌

Reactions: 3
choc mint is my favourite but I never have mine as a shake, I always have it in a bowl with much less water, like a mousse. And I have it as a *dessert* after my tea. I'm on step 2 now so allowed a little food but don't always, some days I just have products. I'm on week 6 weigh in on Saturday, currently 1.5stone down 🙌
You can get "Mix a Mousse" from your consultant to turn the shakes into like an angel delight type pud too

I do love the Peanut bars. I prefer the breakfast Smoothie over the shakes but I like the ready make chocolate & latte shakes too

• Heart
My consultant told me the peanut crispy bars taste like snickers…in what world?! 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My consultant told me the peanut crispy bars taste like snickers…in what world?! 😂😭
Nothing on CWP tastes like anything else alas lol just have to find the palatable things for you. I couldn't stomach ANY of the savoury items

The chicken noodle soup is quite nice , and I like the cookie bar and fruit and nut one , don’t mind any of the shakes really , I’ve just restarted this week after a few false starts haha , day 3 and going well so far - it’s the weekends I find really hard .

• Heart
How do you guys stop everything being so lumpy? 😭 all my shakes have little lumps in them it’s driving me mad haha

Tried the golden syrup porridge this morning and it wasn’t bad! I’d have it again. Tbf think I’m just starving so I’ll eat a brick at this point hahaha

• Haha
Tried the golden syrup porridge this morning and it wasn’t bad! I’d have it again. Tbf think I’m just starving so I’ll eat a brick at this point hahaha
That does pass. I remember week 1 and I thought I was gonna die but then it got easier. I didn't like the pasta/soups at all. Covid helped as lost my taste/smell so ate them all that week. Lost 8lb hahaha

• Haha
That does pass. I remember week 1 and I thought I was gonna die but then it got easier. I didn't like the pasta/soups at all. Covid helped as lost my taste/smell so ate them all that week. Lost 8lb hahaha
I want to try the pesto pasta and macaroni cheese but something tells me they’re not going to be nice 😭 I’m having the fava beans later and a chocolate and mint shake!

the porridge reeeeally filled me up though. I had it with a cup of tea and I don’t feel hungry whatsoever! So maybe it’s getting easier 😭 plus my consultant is my close friend so she gives me a stellar discount 😎

I want to try the pesto pasta and macaroni cheese but something tells me they’re not going to be nice 😭 I’m having the fava beans later and a chocolate and mint shake!

the porridge reeeeally filled me up though. I had it with a cup of tea and I don’t feel hungry whatsoever! So maybe it’s getting easier 😭 plus my consultant is my close friend so she gives me a stellar discount 😎
The pesto is nicer than the mac. Just don't expect them to taste like the full fat/normal versions and you'll be fine lol I miss fava beans so much now they've discontinued them 😪

• Wow
The pesto is nicer than the mac. Just don't expect them to taste like the full fat/normal versions and you'll be fine lol I miss fava beans so much now they've discontinued them 😪
😱 discontinued them?! But what if I fall in love with them 😭 this exact thing happened at weight watchers, they had these little red love heart sweets and I used to eat them so often. Then they got rid :(

😱 discontinued them?! But what if I fall in love with them 😭 this exact thing happened at weight watchers, they had these little red love heart sweets and I used to eat them so often. Then they got rid :(
I know I fell in love with them as I really didn't like the pop crisps and then they got rid. They kept me sane as my late afternoon snack 😫

• Heart
How do you guys stop everything being so lumpy? 😭 all my shakes have little lumps in them it’s driving me mad haha
As the others have said, a blender but I make mine as a paste 1st with little water then slowly add water to it as cba to wash the blender constantly lol but otherwise definitely a blender 🤣

Hi everyone! Just signed up and day 1 tomorrow - already picked up some good tips from this thread! 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 3