1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome! What step have you started on?
1B I think? So four product a day. Definitely struggling mentally rather than physically currently. The chicken tikka thing was actually quite nice!

Yay!! Well done! If you don’t mind me asking how much would you like to lose? ♥
I have a holiday in three months, so I’d really like to lose at least two stone by then. Probably three stone in total, but I’m going more by my clothes, would like to fit back into my size 12s comfortably.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
1B I think? So four product a day. Definitely struggling mentally rather than physically currently. The chicken tikka thing was actually quite nice!

I have a holiday in three months, so I’d really like to lose at least two stone by then. Probably three stone in total, but I’m going more by my clothes, would like to fit back into my size 12s comfortably.
Yeah that's 1B. It is a massive lifestyle change but remember your goal, your why and that this stage of it isn't forever either. The first week is tough (and I started on step 2!) And week 3 you will likely have a smaller loss (no idea why but seems to happen for so many people - it did for me too) but the results are so worth it. I did mindset work alongside too which helped and didn't punish myself for any slips, which in the past I so would have!

You've got this. That goal is well achievable too ❤

I'm on 1b and I found , at first , and sometimes still do on a tough day, it easier to half all my products (27g) & have 8 smaller ones. Obv it's what works for the individual but helps me.
I'm on a mix of step 1b & 2 now, 6 weeks in and 5lb away from 2 stone, I'm loving how good it makes me feel & have just booked a Holiday to Morocco for August so that's totally keeping me focused. Good luck 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm on 1b and I found , at first , and sometimes still do on a tough day, it easier to half all my products (27g) & have 8 smaller ones. Obv it's what works for the individual but helps me.
I'm on a mix of step 1b & 2 now, 6 weeks in and 5lb away from 2 stone, I'm loving how good it makes me feel & have just booked a Holiday to Morocco for August so that's totally keeping me focused. Good luck 👍
omg I absolutely love the idea of halving products!! I’m gonna give this a try, thank you and congratulations on your weight loss!! ♥

i have a question for everyone :) when did you guys start seeing results? Obviously the numbers on the scale change but around what week did you really start to notice the weight loss in the mirror? Xx

omg I absolutely love the idea of halving products!! I’m gonna give this a try, thank you and congratulations on your weight loss!! ♥

i have a question for everyone :) when did you guys start seeing results? Obviously the numbers on the scale change but around what week did you really start to notice the weight loss in the mirror? Xx
Mine was a month in. I had a dress I got for a wedding pre pandemic and it fit...until it didn't lol so a month after i started I tried it back on and it was perfect again and I was so happy 🤣

• Heart
Thanks for your support - I’m finding it hard (mentally). I think the trick will be finding products I like. Stupidly just weighed myself and my weight hasn’t changed since Friday… 😅

• Heart
I technically started on Tuesday (bf took me out for valentines and I went HARD - I had a starter, main dessert and then his dessert too 😂)

My weigh in day is tomorrow but I couldn’t resist and I weighed myself now. I’ve lost about 4 pounds and I’m happy with that! 😆

Ive found the first week hard at the start. I had so many cravings, I was hungry a lot but I think my body has adjusted

Thanks for your support - I’m finding it hard (mentally). I think the trick will be finding products I like. Stupidly just weighed myself and my weight hasn’t changed since Friday… 😅
Yeah my biggest advice is don't weigh yourself in between. We all fluctuate throughout every day. Just keep telling yourself you can do this and remember the goal. It's a marathon this WL game and its all worth it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah my biggest advice is don't weigh yourself in between. We all fluctuate throughout every day. Just keep telling yourself you can do this and remember the goal. It's a marathon this WL game and its all worth it ❤
Yeah I second this, my weight generally doesn't budge all week long, sometimes even goes up but come Saturday weekly official weigh in it's always a loss. Definitely keep away from on between weigh ins, and also remember, while it's good to see the numbers dropping, consistency and the final result is what you're ultimately aiming for 🥰

Reactions: 3
Yeah I second this, my weight generally doesn't budge all week long, sometimes even goes up but come Saturday weekly official weigh in it's always a loss. Definitely keep away from on between weigh ins, and also remember, while it's good to see the numbers dropping, consistency and the final result is what you're ultimately aiming for 🥰
And inch loss too! Some weeks I'd have a minor loss or even a maintain/gain and I'd still have inch loss because I'd started exercise so I'd be retaining water from that. The old me would have had a meltdown and beaten myself up about gaining but now as I'm at target I allow myself a naughty meal on a Saturday or Sunday, I can rein it back in, I exercise 3 x a week (doing 4 next week as feel an aqua class lol). It is hard, any weight loss is hard (it's damn cruel haha) but I'm definitely happier at a smaller size so that keeps me focused

I want to try the pesto pasta and macaroni cheese but something tells me they’re not going to be nice 😭 I’m having the fava beans later and a chocolate and mint shake!

the porridge reeeeally filled me up though. I had it with a cup of tea and I don’t feel hungry whatsoever! So maybe it’s getting easier 😭 plus my consultant is my close friend so she gives me a stellar discount 😎
The pesto one isn’t too bad. The Mac Is vile

I have 2 stone to lose which I’ve managed to gain in the space of like 6 months or so 😩I can’t seem to make myself start this diet this time. Despite knowing I’d lose it quite quickly, someone kick me up the bottom please
Anyone new to it, I honestly find the water flavourings a god send and I use them when I’m not on the diet too as I actually really like them

Reactions: 2
The pesto one isn’t too bad. The Mac Is vile

I have 2 stone to lose which I’ve managed to gain in the space of like 6 months or so 😩I can’t seem to make myself start this diet this time. Despite knowing I’d lose it quite quickly, someone kick me up the bottom please
Anyone new to it, I honestly find the water flavourings a god send and I use them when I’m not on the diet too as I actually really like them
Im gonna ask my consultant for some water flavourings next week - which ones do you like the most?

i find that actually starting the diet is the hardest thing. The first week is the toughest…and then I think your body just adjusts. I want to lose 2 stone too, but I would be really happy with 1 and a half as well x

Im gonna ask my consultant for some water flavourings next week - which ones do you like the most?

i find that actually starting the diet is the hardest thing. The first week is the toughest…and then I think your body just adjusts. I want to lose 2 stone too, but I would be really happy with 1 and a half as well x
I only really like the pineapple (which is actually a decent drink) and the raspberry and elderflower. The orange one I wasn’t w fan of and I haven’t tried the lime.
I think I’ll have a week of healthy eating and start Monday 😩

I only really like the pineapple (which is actually a decent drink) and the raspberry and elderflower. The orange one I wasn’t w fan of and I haven’t tried the lime.
I think I’ll have a week of healthy eating and start Monday 😩
Apparently mixing the lemon/lime with Raspberry/Elderflower is like an American lemonade. I'll have to remember to order when I have to order my own stuff via consultant hub...I'm literally my only customer at the moment :(

Apparently mixing the lemon/lime with Raspberry/Elderflower is like an American lemonade. I'll have to remember to order when I have to order my own stuff via consultant hub...I'm literally my only customer at the moment :(
Ooh I’ll try that! I live off mixing them with sparking water as I’m terrible with fizzy drinks 😬

I’m thinking of signing up this week . I have 3 months before I go away and would love to loose a bit of weight. How much weight on average do you loose a week??

I’m thinking of signing up this week . I have 3 months before I go away and would love to loose a bit of weight. How much weight on average do you loose a week??
I lost 5 pounds in my first week x

it’s a difficult diet but I think it’s definitely worth it!

I’ve been healthy eating for the week in prep for starting and I’ve lost 5Ibs so that’s a good start!

Thank you
Can you sign up online or it in a class?? I’ve looked at the website and got confused 🤦🏻‍♀️
You go online and find your local consultant.it’s a 121 basis, usually a weekly thing. But you can choose to do longer as long as you buy enough products to last you