1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading up about this diet... is it worth it?
It's hard and you do need to focus and have a good mindset but it works quickly. Just need to recognise/accept that the replacements won't taste like their full fat counterparts. I have the shakes and bars myself

Reactions: 2
I’m starting tomoz! I’m really wanting to loose around 5 stone x
You can do it 💪 first week is a tough one and you'll feel super sleepy for a few days but it passes

Keep drinking! Volvic sugar free flavoured water saved my ass tbh

Thank you! I’ll have to keep commenting let you know how I’m doing it can be my motivation 😂 does it get easier after the first week? Will definitely have to go get some water from the shop

Thank you! I’ll have to keep commenting let you know how I’m doing it can be my motivation 😂 does it get easier after the first week? Will definitely have to go get some water from the shop
Yeah it gets easier, just keep remembering why you're doing it. The scales and measuring help keep you focused too! The lower more limited steps aren't forever either you'll eventually move back up to proper food etc. I've allowed myself to live too - if I've had a super special event or like Christmas (only gained 3lb over Xmas and that was about 10 days?) but I'd had to take lovely pain for an injury which clogged me up good so I'll partially blame that haha

Managed to survive day 1. Stocked up on volvic thanks for the tip! How much did you loose if you don’t mind me asking and how long did it take x

Reactions: 1
Managed to survive day 1. Stocked up on volvic thanks for the tip! How much did you loose if you don’t mind me asking and how long did it take x
I lost 1 stone 9lb in about 2/3 months as I had a holiday etc in-between lol that's all I had to shift back off from lockdown. I'm back up to needing 4lb off again but I've also just scoffed a muffin 🙈 I was step 2 the whole way through now I'm Step 4. Definitely need to get back into the post Xmas swing of it.

I also exercise now so had some weeks of "weight gain" but was all water retention where my muscles went into shock 🤣🤣 hadn't moved since I was about 15 exercise wise. I've kept that going since September (started CWP in June/July time)

Hi 👋🏽
Started on Monday, weighed myself today and lost 2 pounds. Can’t help feeling a little disappointed, maybe I shouldn’t have weighed myself so soon?

Admittedly I haven’t drank as much water as I should be and I’ve also been going on the treadmill everyday.

Hi 👋🏽
Started on Monday, weighed myself today and lost 2 pounds. Can’t help feeling a little disappointed, maybe I shouldn’t have weighed myself so soon?

Admittedly I haven’t drank as much water as I should be and I’ve also been going on the treadmill everyday.
Don't weigh yourself during the week! Only weigh and measure on the set day with your consultant as so much can change.

Plus 2lb is a huge loss (Google how much that actually is you'll be surprised) and its off...not on. Keep going you're doing great

Don't weigh yourself during the week! Only weigh and measure on the set day with your consultant as so much can change.

Plus 2lb is a huge loss (Google how much that actually is you'll be surprised) and its off...not on. Keep going you're doing great
Thank you so much, that’s just what I needed ☺

• Heart
Thank you so much, that’s just what I needed ☺
I've been guilty of the weighing midweek and then I'd have my real weigh and be like oh?? Week 3/4 seems to be a plateau with loss too so don't fret that week ❤

Hey everyone! I wanna join the party as all your comments are super helpful 🥰

I started in November last year and lost my first stone in 29 days (previous diets have taken me double the amount of time!) it works quickly which is what I love! I continued on plan for a further 2 weeks up until Christmas and weighed in last Friday and had gained 10 pounds over Christmas and new year!!:oops:

Ive been back completely on plan since Monday and had weigh in with my consultant today and 8lb off!! That’s more than what I had off in my first week!

After the first few weeks of starting the plan in November, I was only losing 2lb a week which was making me disheartened, as I thought I’d consistently lose more than 2lb a week (like the first few weeks) however reading all your comments has definitely made me realise that all the pounds eventually add up and they add up quick. I’m excited to be back!

Reactions: 3
Just for anyone disheartened.... this is 1lb of fat. Always remember WHY you're doing this - what's your reason? Set smaller goals, then move the posts. Allow yourself "mistakes", you're human and its life! Keep that positive mindset and keep going.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Just for anyone disheartened.... this is 1lb of fat. Always remember WHY you're doing this - what's your reason? Set smaller goals, then move the posts. Allow yourself "mistakes", you're human and its life! Keep that positive mindset and keep going.
That is a lot!! Feel motivated for tomorrow now 💪🏽

Had my 1st weeks weigh in on Saturday and am absolutely delighted with my 10.5lb loss. I can honestly say I felt fine, I did do the diet about 20yrs ago so was expecting to feel rubbish but nothing this time, I've actually really enjoyed being in control. My resting heart rate has already dropped by 12 beats a minute ! I was drinking every evening leading up to starting and eating what I wanted though but can't believe the difference just 10 days on it has made already 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My first week done and I’m half a stone loss. I have finally come to the realisation how I’m eating for the sake of it. Wanting food all the time And not actually hungry

Anyone else like this? How do I get over this constant need to feed myself. It’s how I know I’ll bugger up.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Had my 1st weeks weigh in on Saturday and am absolutely delighted with my 10.5lb loss. I can honestly say I felt fine, I did do the diet about 20yrs ago so was expecting to feel rubbish but nothing this time, I've actually really enjoyed being in control. My resting heart rate has already dropped by 12 beats a minute ! I was drinking every evening leading up to starting and eating what I wanted though but can't believe the difference just 10 days on it has made already 😊
Amazing well done! What did you roughly have each day?

I restarted last weekend and lost 8lbs. I'm feeling ok but I'm really missing actual food. I'm very fussy and only have some if the shakes and a few bars.