1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you can! Once you're in the mindset, and you see the scale/inch loss results its so amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just signed up to a consultant. Paid for a months supply & start Jan 1st. I've done it in the past with fantastic results but never did maintenance so didn't learn anything and regained.
Something has obviously made me make contact & instigate this now so let's see what 2022 brings.
Ideally like to lose 7 !!!! Stone although that's the max, I'd probably be ok with 5 🤔

Reactions: 2
I'm hoping to be a consultant from March/April time! Booked on for my training so 🤞 it goes well

Just signed up to a consultant. Paid for a months supply & start Jan 1st. I've done it in the past with fantastic results but never did maintenance so didn't learn anything and regained.
Something has obviously made me make contact & instigate this now so let's see what 2022 brings.
Ideally like to lose 7 !!!! Stone although that's the max, I'd probably be ok with 5 🤔
Yay well done for signing up! We can all start together

Hi all! I have come for a nosy because @swimming recommended it over on my desperate post regarding weight loss surgery!

I have never heard of this plan before - can someone explain it to me in simple terms?! xxx

Hi all! I have come for a nosy because @swimming recommended it over on my desperate post regarding weight loss surgery!

I have never heard of this plan before - can someone explain it to me in simple terms?! xxx
It’s a shake diet. Rapid weight loss (if you stick to it)

Do some googling on it and find your local consultant. I’ve dipped my toes in and lost loads but always gave up. I’m determined this time to stick to it because I can’t carry on like this

• Heart

I've actually signed up with a Consultant I follow on Insta. I follow her personal account too but just knew she was the one for me. She's an absolutely lovely lady, is supportive, inspiring, positive and just all round brilliant.
I only messaged her on Sunday and already I've had my 1st month supply delivered, signed all the forms, had a phone consultation and all set to go 1st Jan.❤

Reactions: 3
I've actually signed up with a Consultant I follow on Insta. I follow her personal account too but just knew she was the one for me. She's an absolutely lovely lady, is supportive, inspiring, positive and just all round brilliant.
I only messaged her on Sunday and already I've had my 1st month supply delivered, signed all the forms, had a phone consultation and all set to go 1st Jan.❤
Woohoo! Can’t wait to make 2022 a healthier (slimmer) one

I was going great guns and had lost just under 4 stone then had to have surgery so had to come off plan for 3/4 months.... have managed to gain a couple stone back and feel rubbish but have lots of products to re-start back after Christmas and not undo all my hard work..... :)

Last edited:
I’m mentally ready to start now as well

i am definitely eating at the moment for the sake of it. I’m fed up. Literally. So swollen and painful being so obese and tired all the time.

But once Xmas is done with I’m ready to start new year. Not going to do any targets on myself though so I’ll feel less pressure.

• Heart
I’m mentally ready to start now as well

i am definitely eating at the moment for the sake of it. I’m fed up. Literally. So swollen and painful being so obese and tired all the time.

But once Xmas is done with I’m ready to start new year. Not going to do any targets on myself though so I’ll feel less pressure.
same here! i know what you mean by eating for the sake of it, couldn’t have described it better myself

I am so bloated tonight I’ve just been eating for the sake of it. I feel quite sick now and collapsed in bed hoping my baby lets me have at least a few hours to sleep this off!

I am quite excited actually. I can’t wait to be a new me!

Yes me ! Have got all my products and water ready to go - I’m not back to work until Tuesday but will aim to keep myself busy and out of the kitchen tomorrow .
i find it so much easier to do while I’m at work , but I know once the first week is over I will start feeling good again :)

Started yesterday! Day 1 complete, kept busy all day. Just met my friend out and just had black coffee (no-one knows I'm doing it!)

I think I’m going to start again soon, just need to get all the cheese and wine gone and hope my brain will focus. Good luck everyone ❤

Yes me ! Have got all my products and water ready to go - I’m not back to work until Tuesday but will aim to keep myself busy and out of the kitchen tomorrow .
i find it so much easier to do while I’m at work , but I know once the first week is over I will start feeling good again :)
I’m starting tomorrow as well :) I’m at home on maternity leave so I know how hard it’s going to be after a full on day with a 7 month old… once I’ve got the first few days done I’ll be ok