1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi there, has anyone had any success with this diet whilst in the midst of full-on menopause??

Hi guys I'm curious, what's the longest time you's have been on this diet without any slip ups or breaks? My willpower is awful and I would love to see the diet right though to my goal.

Hi guys I'm curious, what's the longest time you's have been on this diet without any slip ups or breaks? My willpower is awful and I would love to see the diet right though to my goal.
I did it in the past for 7months no cheating at all. I'm currently on my 2nd journey on it and 12weeks in with no cheating. I love the feel good factor I have when I'm on it, plus losing weight every week is so inspiring. A good consultant helps no end

I did it in the past for 7months no cheating at all. I'm currently on my 2nd journey on it and 12weeks in with no cheating. I love the feel good factor I have when I'm on it, plus losing weight every week is so inspiring. A good consultant helps no end
Thanks for the advice. You've got amazing willpower, fair play! 👍

Reactions: 1
Thanks for the advice. You've got amazing willpower, fair play! 👍
Ha, don't be fooled 🤣. I'm very much all or nothing but this time, I dunno, maybe my age, maybe the fact that I've got an amazing consultant, maybe it's just the right time, but I am focused. I really want it, I'm early fifties, I'm single and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm fecking lonely. Losing weight is making me more confident every week, making me see I am worthy of meeting someone & that I will. I know that anyone worth their salt should want me as I am regardless but I didn't want me so this isn't only a weightloss journey, it's a *loving myself* journey as well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ha, don't be fooled 🤣. I'm very much all or nothing but this time, I dunno, maybe my age, maybe the fact that I've got an amazing consultant, maybe it's just the right time, but I am focused. I really want it, I'm early fifties, I'm single and to be perfectly honest with you, I'm fecking lonely. Losing weight is making me more confident every week, making me see I am worthy of meeting someone & that I will. I know that anyone worth their salt should want me as I am regardless but I didn't want me so this isn't only a weightloss journey, it's a *loving myself* journey as well
Sorry to hear you're feeling lonely. Sending a big tattle hug to you. All the best in your weight loss journey. Rooting for you! 💜

Hi guys, do most people have an average weight loss of 1 stone a month on this plan and is it 600 calories a day or 800?

Hi guys, do most people have an average weight loss of 1 stone a month on this plan and is it 600 calories a day or 800?
It really does vary. I did it years ago & averaged 12-14lbs a month & that was only 600 calories a day on 3 products but I started a new journey on step 1b on 1st Jan 22 which was 4 products at 800 cals a day & am just about to move up to step 4 (1200 cals a day) . I've worked through each step gradually and found my better losses were on the higher steps. I've currently lost 3.5 stone in total so far & I average a stone in 6wks or so, I lose consistently every week whilst having just 2 products and the rest a balanced food variety

• Heart
It really does vary. I did it years ago & averaged 12-14lbs a month & that was only 600 calories a day on 3 products but I started a new journey on step 1b on 1st Jan 22 which was 4 products at 800 cals a day & am just about to move up to step 4 (1200 cals a day) . I've worked through each step gradually and found my better losses were on the higher steps. I've currently lost 3.5 stone in total so far & I average a stone in 6wks or so, I lose consistently every week whilst having just 2 products and the rest a balanced food variety
Thank you for explaining this plan so well to me. You've been really helpful and congrats on the amazing weight loss 😊💜 I've been meaning to get started since Jan! 😂

Anyone done it or currently on it? I want to lose 2 stone and as much as I eat healthily I just needed some discipline to get me started. I’be just finished day 2. Any tips etc?
Best thing I ever did! Lost 3 stone in just under 3 months on step 2 and have been maintaining 9 years now xx

Reactions: 2
I’ve been back on this and lost 1 stone 1lb in two weeks! My partner is deployed, with 9 weeks on Thursday til he’s back. Wonder how much I can loose by then??

Reactions: 3
I’ve been back on this and lost 1 stone 1lb in two weeks! My partner is deployed, with 9 weeks on Thursday til he’s back. Wonder how much I can loose by then??
I’m starting this diet tomorrow! My husband is also away for work and he is back in 6 weeks. I’m hoping to lose 2 stone (maybe a bit more!)

Brilliant! Well done, 9 weeks ..... easily lose 21lb as a minimum in that time I'd think 😊

Guys I need help. I’ve swollen off closing in near to starting weight. Why do I panic at cutting down then seem to eat worse then before a diet !!!!

Guys I need help. I’ve swollen off closing in near to starting weight. Why do I panic at cutting down then seem to eat worse then before a diet !!!!
It's all mindset .. . And it's really really hard .... my Consultant has really helped me with my mindset but it'll always be a battle as I've spent a lot of years thinking a certain way .... but I'm teaching myself that there's not going to be a shortage of food on a mass scale anytime soon, food won't change my bad mood/anyone else's mood/make me feel better & the quicker I keep plodding on losing weight the better each day will be .... a constant struggle but absolutely worth it

I would say it’s so worth. I’ve just today fit in a skirt that I could do up only a week ago! The weight just drops off