Tamara Kalinic #14 I'll show my bf for money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, gaaajz here is the new thread as my suggestion had the most likes.

The last thread's summary is still valid:
"Tamara has been up to:

- Still homeless
- Buying a lot of Hermès bags, but are they real/super fakes or just second-hand items?
- She must be reading tattle in her spare time, between all of the fashion shows she wished she was invited to, showcasing a Hermès invite.
- Copying other influencers because being creative is hard work and requires talent.
- Photoshoping herself into a different person for each picture.
- Has gotten robbed, a lot of handbags and stuff got stolen, except for all of the items that keep on returning. Despise this, she still showcases all of her luxury items placed in one place and easy to grab for the next robber.

Newest:

-Presents her bf finally through staged and fake AD for money, whoh what a surprise;
-Has a "new home" which she will fill out with boxes;

That's all I can remember, I have to go to bed soon so please feel free to correct my mistakes and add things!"

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@r1mar1ma well done girl!

- She is also lying to herself and others about not having procedures done (her botched face can’t lie)
- Hanging out with fake “influencers” friends who she loooves sho much
- Her bf is not interested to marry her. After convincing him for years, he finally agreed to admit he is with her via a lame ass video
- Her ring is a laughing joke
- Tamara also thinks her poor language skills are linked to her JAW!! 😂
- She is getting stupider by the hour and embarrassing for her family with fake accents
- She thinks she is some top model who also thinks it’s a big deal that she just bought 1 pair of sunglasses at an airport
- she has 0 level of sensitivity for what’s happening in the world. She pretends like she cares about the war and says buying bags is her ‘job’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Great intro @r1mar1ma & @kitty_gb. I would just add that she is still confused about which accent she actually has so she mixes them up all at once while blaming her jaw for it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Great intro @r1mar1ma & @kitty_gb. I would just add that she is still confused about which accent she actually has so she mixes them up all at once while blaming her jaw for it
I want to add that the "jaw issues" can also be related to ❄ or 💊💊 Those can be prescription or designer drugs and some people link it to all her pro ana content IYKYK and it is very in your face

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
That caption talking about her “Relationship” like she forgot that it was plural. Has she forgotten she hasn’t been with her bebii for years? She had the controlling boyfriend and everyone else she was speaking different languages for in her vlogs as well as pretending to be with the footballer. Or was she really with her bebii and sugaring on the side the entire time?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That caption talking about her “Relationship” like she forgot that it was plural. Has she forgotten she hasn’t been with her bebii for years? She had the controlling boyfriend and everyone else she was speaking different languages for in her vlogs as well as pretending to be with the footballer. Or was she really with her bebii and sugaring on the side the entire time?
Which footballer? Plz I wanna laugh 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
god i almost wish she hadn't shown him, now it's never gonna end. he's en eyesore tamara, pls leave it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.