Emmylou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
EmmyLou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

Congrats to @RojoCaliente for the pure poetry of the new thread title!! You win an afternoon of shopping at the Reject shop ($10 limit) and cleaning of Emmylous floors*!! (BYO hazmat suit) Enjoy a long leisurely walk amongst the piles of Emmy’s shoes, peer outside and say hello to “the girls” 🐶 Read a mouth story to Vida! Pressure Sageeeey to record a Tiktok dance with you! Shoot some hoops with Big Ant. The choice is yours! * EmmyLou is not responsible for any rashes or injections you may get cleaning her floors xx

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Disclaimer: As much as I laugh at my own recraps, I refuse to believe someone could actually IRL get up to so much chaos in the duration of a thread. Shawly my work of fiction is based on some very creative writing from a team of writers at the Louman show and I’m plagiarising that. This tit has to be made up.

Appreciate your effort with the new thread @Michy02 and I’d gladly scrub your shower with my kitchen sponge. Thanks @RojoCaliente for the great thread title you cutie patootie!

Since it’s D’Aaron’s weekend with the kids this month, to make space for the stock in the girls room I thought I’d write you a bewdiful recrap poem. Bought to you by ChatSUV.

Beauty shilling to the tribe,
Oh my goodness, such a vibe.
Damaged skin from the light stim,
Are her communidy so dim?

Locked herself out of the hovel,
Ran to Darren’s to beg and grovel.
Took us for a cheeky wax,
Shame the gal can’t pay her tax!

Style code is hoochie mumma,
Business plans by Dumb and Dumber.
Powered by science, skin looks fab
That’s not all you can cook in a lab.

The skincare route is done to death,
So let’s go bake some crystal meth.
Lou likes to call us Tattle Trolls,
but at least we’re not all gangsters molls.

7 seater svu,
Please defrost your Oxtail stew.
Cut up chunks of watermelon,
Champagne with a convicted felon.

Off to Winter Wonderland,
Geez her cooking = super bland.
Years of massage stumped her fingers, somehow yet this foul smell lingers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
EmmyLou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

Congrats to @RojoCaliente for the pure poetry of the new thread title!! You win an afternoon of shopping at the Reject shop ($10 limit) and cleaning of Emmylous floors*!! (BYO hazmat suit) Enjoy a long leisurely walk amongst the piles of Emmy’s shoes, peer outside and say hello to “the girls” 🐶 Read a mouth story to Vida! Pressure Sageeeey to record a Tiktok dance with you! Shoot some hoops with Big Ant. The choice is yours! * EmmyLou is not responsible for any rashes or injections you may get cleaning her floors xx
Brilliant 👏
---
Disclaimer: As much as I laugh at my own recraps, I refuse to believe someone could actually IRL get up to so much chaos in the duration of a thread. Shawly my work of fiction is based on some very creative writing from a team of writers at the Louman show and I’m plagiarising that. This tit has to be made up.

Appreciate your effort with the new thread @Michy02 and I’d gladly scrub your shower with my kitchen sponge. Thanks @RojoCaliente for the great thread title you cutie patootie!

Since it’s D’Aaron’s weekend with the kids this month, to make space for the stock in the girls room I thought I’d write you a bewdiful recrap poem. Bought to you by ChatSUV.

Beauty shilling to the tribe,
Oh my goodness, such a vibe.
Damaged skin from the light stim,
Are her communidy so dim?

Locked herself out of the hovel,
Ran to Darren’s to beg and grovel.
Took us for a cheeky wax,
Shame the gal can’t pay her tax!

Style code is hoochie mumma,
Business plans by Dumb and Dumber.
Powered by science, skin looks fab
That’s not all you can cook in a lab.

The skincare route is done to death,
So let’s go bake some crystal meth.
Lou likes to call us Tattle Trolls,
but at least we’re not all gangsters molls.

7 seater svu,
Please defrost your Oxtail stew.
Cut up chunks of watermelon,
Champagne with a convicted felon.

Off to Winter Wonderland,
Geez her cooking = super bland.
Years of massage stumped her fingers, somehow yet this foul smell lingers.
Brilliant too 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She took her crappy skincare to a CW meeting. If they stock the slug cleanser, I AM OUT! Boycott chemist warehouse 4 life!!!!

Reactions: 32
She took her crappy skincare to a CW meeting. If they stock the slug cleanser, I AM OUT! Boycott chemist warehouse 4 life!!!!
I've stopped buying from them as they stopped free shipping. Yet pay Emmy to promote their products and put on these over the top events with free products to influencers.

Reactions: 22
It's been a week in the stinky, flea invested cesspit hovel of Port Melbourne.

Unwashed Mama with birdsnest hair
How to cut watermelon
Reject shop ads (really hit rock bottom now)
Proof that she has NEVER cleaned the shower
Bra fitting, but still doesn't fit
Sage HATES her

Reactions: 14
Take note Emmy on how to run a clearance sale because it won’t take long for your beauty range to be in the $1.00 basket, if Drew Barrymore can’t succeed what hope so you have.
---
Looks like the special burgundy plum wine can’t wait until you see it product it is a giant toiletries bag, maybe it’s an aErOpLaNe bag for all your wipes, masks, rice, wraps………

IMG_2229.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Emmy showing us a random kids item in CW and Tracey's Cuts n Things does a better Emmy than Emmy. I love it when that happens!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Knowing the CW business model from Mr HP there isn't a chance in hell of them buying from her at the wholesale price she would be asking.. they buy in mass volume and expect a massive discount .. good luck there bizniswoman Lou!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

👏 Congratulations. Even though it says shunt my brain automatically changes it to…😉
---
I already boycott them after seeing the rude staffer chewing gum & hassling on older lady in front of the line of people because nobody else was serving customers.
---
Which child has she roped into being her camera crew?
CW staffer is filming as EL’s asking her details of the sale as she walks in to the literal warehouse with all the elegance of a pro wrestler.
---
And she wore that outfit to a meeting with head office…
---
Emmy showing us a random kids item in CW and Tracey's Cuts n Things does a better Emmy than Emmy. I love it when that happens!
She held up the tin, did the influencer tappy tap with her gross nails, talked to camera about how it’s only $15 & how much Vida would love it, then puts it back and walks off. No way she went back later to actually buy it for Vida - happy to be proven wrong Freebie Lou!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She held up the tin, did the influencer tappy tap with her gross nails, talked to camera about how it’s only $15 & how much Vida would love it, then puts it back and walks off. No way she went back later to actually buy it for Vida - happy to be proven wrong Freebie Lou!
She struggled to open it too...............did she break the seal on it and put it back?

Yeah, really sure Vida woud LOVE that! Probably doesn't even know who Lady and The woman is.

Reactions: 13
This sale looks overwhelming and it's probably freezing in there. Why not donate the excess stock to charity?

Also loves how she rocks up to a meeting with the gut out and unwashed hair.

Screen_Recording_20240628_114034_Instagram_exported_42300~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240628_114034_Instagram_exported_77598~2.jpg

Screen_Recording_20240628_114034_Instagram_exported_166225~3.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Just to digress from CW malarkey - Emmy doesn’t even follow The Reject Shop and TRS doesn’t follow her! 🤣🤣🤣 (Well she doesn’t right now but she will once she reads here…)

• Haha
Reactions: 21