Emmylou Loves #134 A skincare line from the shifty shunt, should be tagged 'Inspired by Gunt’

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she has to insist on the girls having that severe centre part as their hairstyle - not at all flattering on a moon face.
Actually, forget I asked, its perfect for that 10 day old unwashed greasy hair 🤢☹

Reactions: 23
Do her daughters not own anything that’s not jeans, hoodies and runners to wear to the theatre? They don’t own a single pretty dress, skirt, top, shoes, anything slightly nicer than the clothes they wear every day to everything?
Its fascinating isn't it?

I don't think, in all the time I've followed along with this shitshow, that I have ever seen the girls in a dress or skirt or anything even slightly feminine. They don't even do anything with their hair.

I get some kids dont care but I actually think that AmyLou doesn't want anyone, including her own daughters, to dim her light.

You can't tell me that both those girls want to dress like that all the time.

Reactions: 31
Do her daughters not own anything that’s not jeans, hoodies and runners to wear to the theatre? They don’t own a single pretty dress, skirt, top, shoes, anything slightly nicer than the clothes they wear every day to everything?
So true, I grew up working class but my parents always bought all 3 of us kids "good clothes" for special occasions or having to attend events

• Heart
Reactions: 25

I don't think, in all the time I've followed along with this shitshow, that I have ever seen the girls in a dress or skirt or anything even slightly feminine. They don't even do anything with their hair.

I get some kids dont care but I actually think that AmyLou doesn't want anyone, including her own daughters, to dim her light.

Even a nice pair of boots would look better. All their outfits look so casual.

The Beauty and the Beast musical looks very good. Emmy's lucky she gets 4 free tickets.

Reactions: 12
Honey I’ve shrunk Vida …….. V is not that much shorter that C her hips meet at C’s knees and C’s legs are longer that S, do better Emmy.

View attachment 3021612
How is this fucktard able to afford taking three kids to a CBD restaurant like Pepe’s? It’s high end Italian and not cheap!!! It would be a $150 - $200 bill. How? How? HOW can she afford it?
Oh yeah, by not paying her taxes and robbing the rest of us who pay their taxes and can’t afford to scratch themselves atm! 🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
How is this fucktard able to afford taking three kids to a CBD restaurant like Pepe’s? It’s high end Italian and not cheap!!! It would be a $150 - $200 bill. How? How? HOW can she afford it?
Oh yeah, by not paying her taxes and robbing the rest of us who pay their taxes and can’t afford to scratch themselves atm! 🤬🤬🤬
I was looking at their menu. What will Vida eat? The only thing I can see is a Margerita pizza and fries.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Disclaimer: As much as I laugh at my own recraps, I refuse to believe someone could actually IRL get up to so much chaos in the duration of a thread. Shawly my work of fiction is based on some very creative writing from a team of writers at the Louman show and I’m plagiarising that. This tit has to be made up.

Appreciate your effort with the new thread @Michy02 and I’d gladly scrub your shower with my kitchen sponge. Thanks @RojoCaliente for the great thread title you cutie patootie!

Since it’s D’Aaron’s weekend with the kids this month, to make space for the stock in the girls room I thought I’d write you a bewdiful recrap poem. Bought to you by ChatSUV.

Beauty shilling to the tribe,
Oh my goodness, such a vibe.
Damaged skin from the light stim,
Are her communidy so dim?

Locked herself out of the hovel,
Ran to Darren’s to beg and grovel.
Took us for a cheeky wax,
Shame the gal can’t pay her tax!

Style code is hoochie mumma,
Business plans by Dumb and Dumber.
Powered by science, skin looks fab
That’s not all you can cook in a lab.

The skincare route is done to death,
So let’s go bake some crystal meth.
Lou likes to call us Tattle Trolls,
but at least we’re not all gangsters molls.

7 seater svu,
Please defrost your Oxtail stew.
Cut up chunks of watermelon,
Champagne with a convicted felon.

Off to Winter Wonderland,
Geez her cooking = super bland.
Years of massage stumped her fingers, somehow yet this foul smell lingers.
Ohmagawwwwdddddd this is pure brilliance @Sure…Media! Jeez our sloppy jalopy got to a lot over these past days, I forgot about the 7 seater SVU 😂

@Michy02 thank you for the title *a little nod to Kath and Kim' with the shunt.

Cant wait to acid wash Emmie's shower and driveway with the new toxic cleaning range, St.Sage and its two step face and shower system: Give yourself a cleanse and peel AND clean the grout at the same time. Whooo gimme sumfin!
---
👏 Congratulations. Even though it says shunt my brain automatically changes it to…😉
---
@YouAre 😂😂 Yes! 'Pack of shunts' is from an episode of Kath & Kim and absolutely means the other!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
And poor V with the oversized black jacket where you can’t even see her hands.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Can this stupid brick not get the name of a product, place, person before she puts the camera on her pretty heart shaped face? Her level of stupid really triggers me.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why would 3 teen/tween kids want to go to a restaurant with a “NY vibe” & pose outside in front of the Liquor sign?
It’s a pricey dinner & freebie show tonight followed by freebie tickets & (hope Mama will)
pay for your own food/lolly shop etc at Sovereign Hill tomorrow.
The Grifter Family holidays have begun!

Reactions: 19
Cant wait to acid wash Emmie's shower and driveway with the new toxic cleaning range, St.Sage and its two step face and shower system: Give yourself a cleanse and peel AND clean the grout at the same time. Whooo gimme sumfin!
---
St Saje - forgive me Fezzas in my excitement I channeled our very own dumb donkey and fucked up the name 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I was looking at their menu. What will Vida eat? The only thing I can see is a Margerita pizza and fries.
Thought the same!
---
Kids will be sharing a pizza.

Reactions: 8

This is exactly it. No one, no one can outshine this festy witch. It absolutely suits her that her kids get about like this, it means all eyes on the bleep. Everyone’s a bit player in her world.

Reactions: 11
Well she's saved to the tune of an additional $120k not paying her full tax debt over the past few years so that's plenty of pasta..🍝

her time will come.. she will end up broke after this ..

Reactions: 23
She’s just made a 2 minute story, tagged Pepe’s, no doubt praising the restaurant in exchange for a discount/free meal & the sounds not working.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pizzas-Marg $24, St Saje maybe Pepperoni $27. Salad $23. Chips $12.50.
St. Saje 😂 plus drinks…
She walked out ahead of them filming & didn’t look back once. They could have made a run for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
St. Saje 😂 plus drinks…
She walked out ahead of them filming & didn’t look back once. They could have made a run for it!
I don't like that as she was on her phone the whole time as she was walking along. She can't be bothered to talk to her 3 kids.

Screen_Recording_20240628_200815_Instagram_exported_22044~2.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17