00s nostalgia #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember when this was on TMF. Theme tune was brilliant, but found the show itself deadly dull! Not surprised it was cancelled after one season! 🤣
Yes I still remember the theme tune! I’m sure they ended up not being good friends by the end of the season too? It was pretty boring!

Reactions: 1
The UK version My Super Sweet 16 just didn’t compare lol
They got Rihanna and Kanye West. Our version got N Dubz
Please put some respect on the show.
It wasn't just N Dubz that featured on My Super Sweet 16 UK.

There were also big names like Danielle Lloyd, Wiley and Lil Chris.
Also, one girl arrived in the ACTUAL carriage from Katie Price and Peter Andre's wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Also, one girl arrived in the ACTUAL carriage from Katie Price and Peter Andre's wedding.
You forgot T2. You know the ones that do Heartbroken
That’s a tune though tbf!

One of the girls on Don’t Tell The Bride had that carriage too. Why do I remember such stupid things haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think about this show every time I shave my legs as there was an episode where one of them was shaving her legs in a sink and having a strop about it.
Rich gi4ks was great, ally was apparently off her face on coke most of it which makes sense for how erratic she was

Reactions: 1
I think about this show every time I shave my legs as there was an episode where one of them was shaving her legs in a sink and having a strop about it.
Oh god yes me too, and wasn’t there a bit about shaving her armpits or something. It’s such a weird memory to have of that show :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Oh god yes me too, and wasn’t there a bit about shaving her armpits or something. It’s such a weird memory to have of that show :LOL:
Glad it’s not just me 😂 If I remember rightly the strop was because she didn’t have shaving cream and having to ‘dry shave’.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Don’t know if this is how everyone feels about their growing up eras as they get older but I genuinely feel that everything peaked late 90s and 00s. Like everything now is just crap in comparison? 😂 I refuse to let go!

Reactions: 19
Don’t know if this is how everyone feels about their growing up eras as they get older but I genuinely feel that everything peaked late 90s and 00s. Like everything now is just crap in comparison? 😂 I refuse to let go!
That's how I feel about music

Reactions: 6
I think everyone feels their teens/early 20s were their best years/best times for music etc. My parents still go on about the 70s and 80s and still listen to the music etc. 80s movies were the best tbh. 90s/00s music was great too. I think we get nostalgic for our youth 😂 I'm too old for tiktok and Timothee Chalamet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah I thought my teen era was shite for music. I just missed Brit Pop and had Steps,Westlife 5 instead

Reactions: 3

Still sometimes listen to Lil Chris, his death really shocked me. I think because he was about the same age as me and he was on a lot of TV shows back in the 00s. Saw him in the Loserville musical but apparently he dropped out soon after due to his mental health. Really sad 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Was Lil Chris the one who was on that Gene Simmonds reality show? School of Rock?

Reactions: 4