Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just read that Paul Mescal - and a bunch of other celebs - are donating memorabilia to a fundraiser for Palestine. It'll be a cold day in hell when Blondie donates to that cause, I guess.

I don't want her to make a big statement or anything, but things as simple as donating a signed poster for humanitarian relief would add millions of eyeballs/make the cause more palatable for the sorts of people who need someone else to do something to feel compelled to do it. But I guess unless her next boyfriend is Palestinian she couldn't care less 😵💫

(As an aside that's got basically nothing to do with Taylor, I need another photo of Paul and Joe hanging out.)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just read that Paul Mescal - and a bunch of other celebs - are donating memorabilia to a fundraiser for Palestine. It'll be a cold day in hell when Blondie donates to that cause, I guess.

I don't want her to make a big statement or anything, but things as simple as donating a signed poster for humanitarian relief would add millions of eyeballs/make the cause more palatable for the sorts of people who need someone else to do something to feel compelled to do it. But I guess unless her next boyfriend is Palestinian she couldn't care less 😵💫

(As an aside that's got basically nothing to do with Taylor, I need another photo of Paul and Joe hanging out.)
Just think of all the good those Swiftie Stans could do if they used their power for good instead of harrassing Joe!? Go harras Biden, Harris, Von Der Leyen, Sunak, someone that deserves it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
How does she not get the ick
---

She could even do a signed poster as a collective, like get a bunch of industry people to sign it if she doesn’t want to do something solo, she could arrange a KC jersey if she wanted but she won’t.

I just think she along with a LOT of celebrities do not care because it doesn’t affect them. I reckon if you asked a lot of celebrities their opinion they’d just say “it’s sad that there is a war and kids are dying” and that would be it.

I bet Joe donates something too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Papa Swift still paying the footballer to keep his daughter on the straight and narrow I see?! Doesn't want a repeat of the Ratty Healy fling.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had just about got over my visceral reaction to the first VVLV and there he goes again.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How does she not get the ick
I don't think she's icked out by this behaviour because she does it too 😂 she loves randomly jumping on stage to sing at social events. She even persuaded Prince William to do it with her once. She's probably looking forward to the day they can jump up and sing something together 🫣 (this isn't a dig, I actually wish I had the nerve to do this 😂)

Reactions: 6
You know when the monday scaries are so bad that you have to play I Hate It Here on repeat all morning 😩😭

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was just coming to say that she speaks out about things when it suits her or benefits her.

Opting in and out just comes across very ungenuine

Reactions: 21
Because she positioned herself as someone very passionate about politics who hates being silenced back in 2019
Yes but that effected her. She’s a good songwriter but there’s no way she’ll speak out about something that effects her bottom line.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.