Taylor Swift #45 Loves a Bad Boy (Not a Terrorist Though)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Anthology really hit me today. I’m crying at every song

also booked myself a stay in Hebdon Bridge where I go from time to time. Do you think Sylvia Plath would enjoy Tessa’s live stream? Lol
Same! I have mostly stuck to the TTPD because I just wanted to appreciate it rather than drown in loads of new songs, damn the emotional overload really kicks in by the time you get to the end of the Anthology.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

also booked myself a stay in Hebdon Bridge where I go from time to time. Do you think Sylvia Plath would enjoy Tessa’s live stream? Lol
Ooo I love it there, its not far from where I live :giggle:

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's rumoured that Travis will be with her for some of Europe initially- I dont know when they start training camp but his first game of the year isn't until 5th September

Reactions: 1

Hebden bridge is a beautiful place. I’ve been quite a few times. You can get a bus up to heptonstall and visit plaths grave. And go to hardcastle crags where Plath wrote a poem about. Beautiful place ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hebden bridge is a beautiful place. I’ve been quite a few times. You can get a bus up to heptonstall and visit plaths grave. And go to hardcastle crags where Plath wrote a poem about. Beautiful place ❤
ah thank you about the hardcastle tip! ❤

ah thank you about the hardcastle tip! ❤
It’s a really lovely walk too. A few diff trails you can take. Think the poem she wrote is called hardcastle crags. If my memory is correct she also wrote a poem called November graveyard about the graveyard next to the one she’s buried in.

(I’m always in my Sylvia Plath lovin era) 💜💜

• Heart
It’s a really lovely walk too. A few diff trails you can take. Think the poem she wrote is called hardcastle crags. If my memory is correct she also wrote a poem called November graveyard about the graveyard next to the one she’s buried in.

(I’m always in my Sylvia Plath lovin era) 💜💜
me too! When I went there for the first time my daughter was only a couple of months and in the ruins of that old church an old woman came up to us and started speaking gibberish and then the weather turned???? It was so spooky. But beautiful. I love Sylvia ❤

• Heart
I think I have a problem because I cannot stop singing “you know how to ball I know Aristotle” and the scouts honour line 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
me too! When I went there for the first time my daughter was only a couple of months and in the ruins of that old church an old woman came up to us and started speaking gibberish and then the weather turned???? It was so spooky. But beautiful. I love Sylvia ❤

Ohhhh very spooky. It’s very eerie isn’t it up that end. I remember walking to visit her grave and there wasn’t a soul about but the grass leading to her grave was so worn down.

Also I love that Taylor name checked some of my fave artists in this album but now I don’t want people to think I only love Stevie and Patti for that reason 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just posted this about the tour restarting plus i assume he’ll travel to her a lot since she literally flew half way across the world for his game

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Ohhhh very spooky. It’s very eerie isn’t it up that end. I remember walking to visit her grave and there wasn’t a soul about but the grass leading to her grave was so worn down.

Also I love that Taylor name checked some of my fave artists in this album but now I don’t want people to think I only love Stevie and Patti for that reason 😂
Have you seen the woman on TikTok who believes TTPD is actually inspired by Sylvia and Ted?

isnt it funny that nobody is ever there at the same time as you? At least i was always on my own but at you said the path is so worn! Goosebumps. I just love her.

Reactions: 3
I just listened to Maroon for the first time since TTPD came out and gave it a new leading man and my heart is breaking all over again. Why am I such a sucker for a tragic ill fated drawn out love story?? Don’t mind me, I’ll just be rocking in a corner weeping…

Reactions: 9
When will his season properly kick off? I guess he can do plenty of pre-season training from anywhere but won’t he need to start training in person with the team during the summer? Or can he just do his training solo until the end of August?
My boyfriend says he can train by himself, he is a veteran in the team, no need for him to be there. He says he probably wouldn't even be there if he wasn't with her, let alone now that he is. Him and Mahomes won't be there until mid August at the earliest. At least not required to be there, anyways. He said there might be stuff also required at the start of August but he could easily fly back and forth for that.

Reactions: 3
Can't tell more than what I'm about to say, which I know is a bit of a known fact for many, but had the chance of chatting with someone that worked with Taylor herself and they only have positive comments. It was stated like, it is well known in the industry how serious she is and actually in charge of her stuff.

Not a pop product in my book, like... yep, it is pop and it is a product, but there's soul in there.

This double album is quite solid and it kind of impacted me similarly than Ariana's one in terms of, they're growing up and being on this journey trough all those years and relationships - while going trough the same thoughts myself on my personal life - wow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Aw the little girl that got the 22 hat has passed away. 😔

Wasn't sure if anyone had mentioned this or not yet.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.