Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for the huns to hear that shite, hopefully they will eat her alive. Not one single intelligent question was asked, I've seen better questions for mock elections in 3rd class.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone should post it up on the mas on a rant facebook page 🤭 no letting it slide under the carpet for our Jools

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cringeeeeee for Julie on that pod with Leo. Totally out of her depth. Didn't even know the name of the party he in not to mind anything surrounding his political career. Questions like did you cover your school books with wallpaper like me and do you prefer chipper or Chinese... Sorry but don't show women up to be simpleton Julie. I really don't know why Brenda is not left to interview more in the pod.She is more intelligent and articulated than Julie and has more sense about what is going on in the media world around her. Julie was sucking up to him like an inferior eejit. She hasn't got a clue!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Cringeeeeee for Julie on that pod with Leo. Totally out of her depth. Didn't even know the name of the party he in not to mind anything surrounding his political career. Questions like did you cover your school books with wallpaper like me and do you prefer chipper or Chinese... Sorry but don't show women up to be simpleton Julie. I really don't know why Brenda is not left to interview more in the pod.She is more intelligent and articulated than Julie and has more sense about what is going on in the media world around her. Julie was sucking up to him like an inferior eejit. She hasn't got a clue!
All she had to do was spend 20 minutes on his Wikipedia page at the minimum. She mustn’t have even googled him before heading off to look like a drag queen for her interview.

Reactions: 14
Leo is the son of a Doctor, hate bringing class into it but JuLie hadn't a clue and treated him like a country builder, the interview as others have said was like a primary school aged brain was asking most of the questions.Scarlet for them all. A Pomeranian thrown into the middle of it the clowns 🤡🤡🤡 Leo likes Italian food not chippers. It was like a comedy sketch I was reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder she didn't ask does he wear snickers pants .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She really believes she is a great mam to the kids because they go places when she isn’t off getting her makeup done or getting pissed. Reality check trips are great but the real good mam’s among us keep their kids in some sort of routine, they keep them out of the pub & teach them manners & they don’t post them all over the internet misbehaving so that people will always have a negative opinion of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Her page is as stagnant as she is. Nobody wants to see fionn going to football/rugby/soccer training every Sat and Sun. Nobody cares. It doesn't make u a great mam just because you bring him to 3 diff sports, more so when he's on every med going for asthma /chest infection.

Her latest tiktok. Cant link it so screenshot it. A mam who never missesa match , training practice or a moment ? Ah give over Joolie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ahhhh get real.....loads of kids on my kids teams get brought to trainings and games by their mothers! Including my own, Dad only comes when we have to divide the load otherwise it's Mom's Taxi 24/7

Reactions: 9
She really believes she is a great mam to the kids because they go places when she isn’t off getting her makeup done or getting pissed. Reality check trips are great but the real good mam’s among us keep their kids in some sort of routine, they keep them out of the pub & teach them manners & they don’t post them all over the internet misbehaving so that people will always have a negative opinion of them.
She's up to something doing that - trying to get some Collab or impress or something. She's not doing it just to spend time with her own children that's guaranteed

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's up to something doing that - trying to get some Collab or impress or something. She's not doing it just to spend time with her own children that's guaranteed
Damage control after the *honour of interviewing Leo in her French maids outfit and Brenda in her barbie tracksuit, manager baby changing the status 3/4 times and deleting comments and disabling comments in the end , buying a 1000 fake followers that evening , trolling a woman with breast cancer and ignoring her then after a comment on counterfeit rags that Julie is cleary getting paid for but not disclosing. Brenda going along with it all and the rubber johnnies producer lying saying the primary school interview was released last Monday when it wasn't even recorded 🥴
Edit to add in, I forgot the backlash on ma's on a rant where all her regulars were turning on her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What was the 3000 comments about ??
She put up a knock off white fox short set she “bought” for €25 and told people to comment a 🦊 and she’d DM people with the link. Ended up 3000 people commented and then she said she wouldn’t be able to DM that many and asked the person could she share her page on her stories. To be honest I’d say she didn’t buy them and was always gonna share on her stories.

Reactions: 10
She put up a knock off white fox short set she “bought” for €25 and told people to comment a 🦊 and she’d DM people with the link. Ended up 3000 people commented and then she said she wouldn’t be able to DM that many and asked the person could she share her page on her stories. To be honest I’d say she didn’t buy them and was always gonna share on her stories.
It was always a set up from the get go. Either Julie got them free or got paid for that fake fiasco. She put more effort into that ad than one she probably gets paid hundreds for.

Reactions: 11
It was always a set up from the get go. Either Julie got them free or got paid for that fake fiasco. She put more effort into that ad than one she probably gets paid hundreds for.
Agree… she probably knew she couldn’t advertise knock offs so did it in a way to make it not look like an ad. She failed miserably 😂😂

Agree… she probably knew she couldn’t advertise knock offs so did it in a way to make it not look like an ad. She failed miserably 😂😂
Thanks again for the transcripts passed the evening last night, I then fell asleep reading the last set so Leo could prescribe them to patients for insomnia if he goes back to being a G.P 🙈 you are like old Burps, your dedication and work was meticulous and unmatched :love:

• Haha
The one who owns that diva’s clothing place had a big fall out with Sarah Burke years ago if I’m remembering right? She used to be on Sarah’s sw social team & then Sarah accused her of copying her 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
The one who owns that diva’s clothing place had a big fall out with Sarah Burke years ago if I’m remembering right? She used to be on Sarah’s sw social team & then Sarah accused her of copying her 😂😂
Rings a bell, I do remember a rant of some sort now you say it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.