Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazing how she can get tickets so easily & New Jersey’s purchased for them both at such short notice. The guilt is ating her for neglecting her son all week again!!!
Boy manager heading with some young wan too. So he must have swung the tickets I'd say

Reactions: 4
Ah naaaaa, reading that transcript is painful. What did he have for a packed lunch at school 😂😂😂😂 I've no time for Leo whatsoever but I nearly feel sorry for him for having to be interviewed by these two 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I could put up some screen shots of it, but it’ll give you a headache trying to read it 😂😂
---
This is half of it, I can do the rest later, if anyone wants it but it doesn’t really get any better 😂😂

View attachment 2929281View attachment 2929282View attachment 2929283View attachment 2929284View attachment 2929285View attachment 2929286View attachment 2929287
I wonder did she ask him for a prescription of Montelukast/Singulair.

Julie wouldnt understand so much of this...his mother encouraging him to have qualifications. The being a swot in school and studying hard. See Julie this is what smart people do. You just want your kids to be street smart but doesnt realise that being educated is more important.

Reactions: 9
Boy manager heading with some young wan too. So he must have swung the tickets I'd say
Ohh go way is he? He must of blagged a freebie somehow. Hope she gets a belt of a sliotar by a Limerick player into her horse teeth. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like wouldn’t you just be mortified for them. Sitting with a former Taoiseach who ran this country (for better or worse) and the best question you can think to ask is how he had his sandwiches wrapped up in school? She does play the donkey but she’s also genuinely as thick as they come.

Reactions: 20
For the sake of my mental health, I’m not going to read that…but in the first 4 sentences she has used the word ‘so’ 7 times….top notch stuff right there!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
My god 😳🤯 my brain is frazzled after reading that! Asking about wallpapered copy books! 🤣🤣 did they do any sort of prep for the interview 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am dying for them reading that transcript. I can’t understand why Leo went on that podcast unless maybe he thinks they are ‘special’ & the questions would align with that belief

Reactions: 8
Right, so will I put up the other 21ish pages I have saved of the whole conversation? 😂 I underestimated how many more there was! I’ll slap them up if you all want more of a laugh/headache 🫠

• Haha
Right, so will I put up the other 21ish pages I have saved of the whole conversation? 😂 I underestimated how many more there was! I’ll slap them up if you all want more of a laugh/headache 🫠
If you have time throw them up for the laugh, do 10 even and do the rest another time or I can do the last 11 if you do the 10.

Reactions: 2
Who typed the transcript? Irelands Thorn?

I'm actually embarrassed for Leo and for 2 30something women that thought that interview was anything but laughable and not in a funny haha way.

Though I did laugh when Leo said ' I'm sure plenty of people listening here are studying and working full time ' 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 He really had no idea who was interviewing him!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The electrics are gone in his car :LOL:lucky no one bought it, they are having no luck this year 🙈

• Haha
If you have time throw them up for the laugh, do 10 even and do the rest another time or I can do the last 11 if you do the 10.
I have them so I’ll do 2 posts of them but space them out.

also for people asking I think it’s auto transcribed, well I hope it wasn’t someone typing them 😂😂
---
Next part…

IMG_5515.jpeg
IMG_5516.jpeg
IMG_5517.jpeg
IMG_5518.jpeg
IMG_5519.jpeg
IMG_5520.jpeg
IMG_5521.jpeg
IMG_5522.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
"Could you have a new maybe like a Pomeranian or something like that?"
Move over Sarah McInerney

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.