Twinsandme #76 Droolies so jealous of Seans new home, now she’s trying to scam a council loan.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know teenagers that would genuinely have come up with better questions on the spot without preparation. Absolutely mortified for them. The scummy mummy bridge will be even more annoyed that no hard hitting questions were asked

Reactions: 17
What’s with the “my son, my son” shite about? She’ll be back to bullying him and neglecting him come tomorrow. No amount of treats or days out will make up for the fact you neglect your son time and time again Droolie!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 20
I cannot believe that's the extent of the interview like ye said 6th class students would ask harder questions.

Reactions: 14
That podcast was released today because they know a huge amount of ppl will miss of it and be at communions etc. The whole country are outside this weekend. I cannot believe they asked him those questions and acted like silly school girls.
---
Is the podcast taken down

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Oh my god they really had opportunity to ask hard questions and goes show they really can't interview someone

Reactions: 7
Here to join the Droolie banter. Why does she always have to shout? Is she hearing impaired?

• Haha
So did they just try and drop the podcast hoping no one will notice and the backlash will go away 🤔 I can't believe none of them have mentioned it since 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her latest tiktok. Cant link it so screenshot it. A mam who never missesa match , training practice or a moment ? Ah give over Joolie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The sad thing is she probably actually believes her own bullshit.......she is a useless neglectful mother more interested in alcohol and men.

Pity she missed the hospital visit when Fionn had a broken collarbone or the Feis when Thorn was supposed to be dancing.

Her latest tiktok. Cant link it so screenshot it. A mam who never missesa match , training practice or a moment ? Ah give over Joolie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is she trolling to get a reaction or being serious? Sure wasn’t it just last week that Sean or the mother dropped him to training.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That was a painful read!! 🫣🫣 I’m guessing Julie just asked all the shite questions? 😏

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.