Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s going on with the size of Kimmys feet? It’s all I noticed in the stories. Like giant feet when she’s so slim
---
The comment’s on Tiffany’s most recent grid post.. 😬😬 she’s getting annihilated and rightly so.

And if you look she’s only replying to those kissing her arse. She’s getting so far from where she was it’s a real shame to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
What house did they buy?
I'm pretty sure it's this one:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jesus that’s a lot of money
Insane amount of money. They're not even selling the house they have now, they're renting it out aren't they. I don't see how she can claim that her mum an dad haven't given her a penny towards it though. Surely she doesn't have the income to buy two million dollar homes?

I’m amazed it’s only 2.3m tbh. A house like that in dublin would be 5m+ I’d say.
Why are they moving out of their current mansion again?

Reactions: 1
its so open though those massive glass fromt doors ..id feel exposed there!
also on the house front the bees 🐝 at Jens house 😱 ive never known a house have so many disasters! there's always something major wrong
Funny how they are almost biblical in some ways..swarms of insects and floods seeing as they are religious!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Houghton Honey 🙄 we won’t hear the end of it for days. And nice for Jen to proclaim that good old Inglenda can just clear up her mess

Reactions: 4
Thought jen would be a bit more relaxed with the bees given she said she had hives.

Oh my gosh!!! There house is INFESTED with bees!! How creepy is that? That house probably cost a fortune to build. Why are the having so many problems with the construction of this house. The bee infestation keeps getting scarier and scarier. I live in the USA and I have never heard of bees, thousands of them living inside walls of houses.

I’m intrigued why nobody heard them. Surely that many bees would’ve made enough noise to be heard inside?

Reactions: 4
As someone said before, the floods and the bees sound biblical. Maybe Heavenly Father isn’t so happy with them after all…

• Haha
I'm pretty sure it's this one:

She said her closet was pink! Does it have a pink closet (can't check as the pictures wouldn't load)
---
Oh my gosh!!! There house is INFESTED with bees!! How creepy is that? That house probably cost a fortune to build. Why are the having so many problems with the construction of this house. The bee infestation keeps getting scarier and scarier. I live in the USA and I have never heard of bees, thousands of them living inside walls of houses.
When she was saying that the bees is Tiffany's bedroom was the reason she was so sweet 🤦‍♀️
---
I think it's only the deer valley house that hasn't had any problems with it so far!

That house is falling apart you'd think with the amount of cash they have that they would do a huge overhaul on it!

The Reddit thread has clocked the second bee infestation (LOL) is in Creepy Snr’s study. AKA.. The room that has never been shown due to the trophies from his hunting. but I’m guessing Tiffany forgot that. 😑😑

Snr’s SDE 🤝🏻 killing animals for fun
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

IMG_2376.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
The Reddit thread has clocked the second bee infestation (LOL) is in Creepy Snr’s study. AKA.. The room that has never been shown due to the trophies from his hunting. but I’m guessing Tiffany forgot that. 😑😑

Snr’s SDE 🤝🏻 killing animals for fun
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

View attachment 2464041
omg he is gross, so so sick. I wondered why that room didn’t look familiar…cos they never show it!!

Reactions: 2
The empty hook on the wall behind Jen in these stories is sending me.. guess all the animal carcass decor has been moved out of the way for now 🙄🤢🤬