Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably hunting or at some therapy sessions for too much wanking, elbow needs a rest 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Poor Lily, nice for her to have her feet in water but they look blue… Tiffany perhaps just a quick splash you idiot…. Why is this woman so awkward with her own baby!!?? She can’t even hold her properly!!

I thought Jen said she kept bees so why is she acting so stupid now.

Reactions: 7
What is this Iris AI that Adam is doing.
Think it's like google but through a text service rather than an app
---
What's the betting Kimmy, Steven and SK have a little London break soon! SK keeps going on about as it was the one time in her life where she got fed proper food!

Reactions: 1
Iris (siri backwards) is an AI assistant. Adam words on Alexa as he is employed by amazon. A massive conflict of interest and apparently he could get into big trouble with Amazon over it if they found out

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Iris (siri backwards) is an AI assistant. Adam words on Alexa as he is employed by amazon. A massive conflict of interest and apparently he could get into big trouble with Amazon over it if they found out
Well surely he wouldn’t be that thick. Not with Steve SNR being who he is etc.

Tiffany was late to meet her friend for a singing/reading session with Lily yet still had time to set her phone up for an entrance walk in to the library!

Jesus, $9.99 a month and they’ve got over 5000 subscribers already…. They’ll be raking it in!!

• Wow
I have a feeling that Adam no longer works for Amazon. Surely this is all a conflict of interests. If you work for an it company doesn’t any other operating system or such like that you invent become their intellectual property. I also read somewhere that all Amazon workers were called back to office working.

I have a feeling that Adam no longer works for Amazon. Surely this is all a conflict of interests. If you work for an it company doesn’t any other operating system or such like that you invent become their intellectual property. I also read somewhere that all Amazon workers were called back to office working.
According to Reddit he does. Someone is able to log in and see who is a registered employee.

I hope everyone stops using iris after the free trial

So Tiffany's announcement is another mansion? Not sure that counts as a "miracle".

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She sure missed the mark when she asked others to share their miracles. They opened up and shared genuine, heartbreaking events. But not her … she was jumping out her skin that they bought a new mansion. Maybe miracles don’t mean the same thing at their church?

Attachments

Reactions: 3
There’s tone deaf, and there’s Tiffany Houghton. Let’s be honest, your parents are buying you a new home, they are millionaires, sorry but what’s the miracle here? Weird that as LDS people they would even refer to this as a miracle.

Anyway, at least it will be amusing to see Jnr and Kimmy breaking their necks and desperately trying to also move to a fancy new home before their baby arrives. This family are nothing if not ferociously competitive with each other.

Reactions: 7
The comment’s on Tiffany’s most recent grid post.. 😬😬 she’s getting annihilated and rightly so.

• Haha
Reactions: 2