Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Am I the only one that thinks adams sore elbow is from wanking and that’s why they are going to counseling.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

emmanewbie

Marriage counselling when nothing is wrong 🤦‍♀️. Adam is gayTiff! You are both living a lie!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Poptart

VIP Member
Tiffany is soooo ill and the Dr has told her to stay hydrated so heres the code code for water! Shill shill shill!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

ktra2021

Chatty Member
Am I the only one that finds all this pranking each other really odd and uncomfortable and childish?

Mammalou

I seriously can’t with Kimmy…I know she just had a baby but to not celebrate SK’s 3rd birthday today and wait until next weekend. Then keeping it a secret is totally messed up, should be ashamed of herself. I had a baby within a few days of another of my kids being born so I get it but I bought presents and a cake a few days before and celebrated on their actual birthday. Gobsmacked!!!!!

• Sad

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Anyone see stevie kate lying on the floor of that busy train? Stupidly dangerous and also disgusting given the amount of germs there must be on the floor. Honestly can't believe they are real people sometimes.

• Sick
Reactions: 12

Catlady1

VIP Member
Recap on the creepy Mormon millionaire decorating influencers who like to sell sell sell
Creepy Dad (Steven senior) got his helicopter and forced his petrified wife Jennifer to fly in it accompanied by an ipad
Houghton juniors are preggers again. We’re all looking forward to another 7 months of annoying pregnancy updates exploiting Stevie K (Big Sis) at every opportunity.
Paid ‘friend’ Diana decided after advice from Creepy Dad Steve to get her eggs frozen as she has had no luck on the boyfriend front. Unfortunately after some tests it was found she had pre cancerous cells. She was very lucky. They seemed to imply that it was all thanks to creepy Dad Steve
Various holidays to all their different homes around the Mormon parts of the USA. Sometimes it gets difficult to follow where the homes are and what renovations are being done. Although it seems they are having a complete Reno done on the new lake house the seniors bought for which Jennifer is asking her followers opinion. Presumably this is so they can get as many freebies/sponsors as they can. Not that you ever know what’s ad with them.
Metro sexual Adam had a swollen elbow!!!
Fall decorating has begun with Jennifer getting stung on the forehead by a bee. Exciting times !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Hope1234

I used to love to watch TCL Christmas decorating. That's how I started following her. Now it's unbelievably tacky!! Such a waste of SO MUCH MONEY!!! I live in the USA and this is not how 99.9 percent of us live!!! What a ridiculous theme this year!!!
And I won't even go into that 60th birthday party!!!

Reactions: 11

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Do any of you read Reddit too, lots being said about the Hong Kong trip 🤣
Yeah I do.

Is it just me or has stevie kate had that elsa dress on for the entire trip? Like how hard is it to put a new outfit on whats been packed for her! She looks so scruffy an run down. Looks like her hair hasnt been brushed once either, steven should be ashamed hes let her get into this state.I feel so bad on her, this trip was totally unnecessary an looks like its just exhausted her.

Catlady1

VIP Member
They need to maximise the new baby engagement before they move onto the toddler birthday engagement they expect from Sks third birthday. They can’t let one encroach on the other!! Got to make maximum dollars from those two innocent babies!

• Sad
  • Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
What happened to jen not able to fly in a helicopter opter without her lollipops and ipad, yet she can hang out of them to throw pumpkins into fields

• Haha

stroppysal

Chatty Member
Looks like she's running out of decorating ideas. Sorry but around the world Christmas makes no sense. I miss the old days when she actually used to decorate everything so well. Now it's all just half arsed an tacky.

emmanewbie

Creepy Steve paying the young girls to go in the pool with him, and then the lecture afterwards. Somebody call the cops

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Jen: wants to take wild lion cubs home because she’s sad that they might be killed by other adults in the pride

Also Jen: married to a trophy hunter

🙃🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Catlady1

VIP Member
That organisation will be a total mess before that babies even been born. Kimmy/Steve are not renowned for their household abilities. My favourite was when junior made a cold dip pool out of chest freezer. It don’t really work and he left it to leak and fester in the spare room!

Reactions: 10