Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt they paid. I imagine it was all given to them by the company as part of what is clearly an ad. In America they don’t have to declare ads!
Ah right I didn't realise that. Even so bit extreme for an Easter present!

Reactions: 1
I seriously can’t with Kimmy…I know she just had a baby but to not celebrate SK’s 3rd birthday today and wait until next weekend. Then keeping it a secret is totally messed up, should be ashamed of herself. I had a baby within a few days of another of my kids being born so I get it but I bought presents and a cake a few days before and celebrated on their actual birthday. Gobsmacked!!!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
They need to maximise the new baby engagement before they move onto the toddler birthday engagement they expect from Sks third birthday. They can’t let one encroach on the other!! Got to make maximum dollars from those two innocent babies!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
How much money have they wasted on baby shite. Personalised outfits with each different name cos they can’t decide and name plaques.
Then how much time have they sat on their phones recording over and over the same thing with different names!
Who could actually be arsed with that after giving birth🙄

Reactions: 6
I agree! T
How much money have they wasted on baby shite. Personalised outfits with each different name cos they can’t decide and name plaques.
Then how much time have they sat on their phones recording over and over the same thing with different names!
Who could actually be arsed with that after giving birth🙄
I agree it’s ridiculous! They could have planned a little family get together for SK’s birthday instead.

Reactions: 4
When Steven was looking at the certificate you could see the first 2 letters (if the top part was the name)
---
Although I was convinced they could have called her Minnie after Jen but that may get confusing. Possibly Maddie but I'm
Not sure if they have mentioned that name before somewhere in there family!
---
When Steven was looking at the certificate you could see the first 2 letters (if the top part was the name)
---
Although I was convinced they could have called her Minnie after Jen but that may get confusing. Possibly Maddie but I'm
Not sure if they have mentioned that name before somewhere in there family!
Possible Marlie-Kate sticking to the same theme as the ie to match Stevie. Not sure if they will use Kate though x

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh geeeez the NAME THING DRAWN OUT!!! I could have predicted this!!! They have known all along what this baby's name was going to be!! They think we can't figure that out!! And the "oh it's SK birthday but she won't know so we'll celebrate next weekend!!! They are just too much to handle. Making fools out of us all for even checking like I just did. Why are these people so damn annoying???

Reactions: 6
I doubt they paid. I imagine it was all given to them by the company as part of what is clearly an ad. In America they don’t have to declare ads!
REALLY!? I mean in Australia they 'have' to but they are all pond scum that don't.

In the uk all ads have to be declared. Also affiliate links. Not so in America. Some good influencers in the US do it voluntarily. But TLC don’t ;their whole lives are ads. They knew what they were going to call the baby all along. Steven junior is the one manipulating it behind the scenes. He was desperate for that toddler meets new sister to go viral. But it didn’t. SK didn’t do anything especially cute. People had seen it all before. All those special moments used to get followers and likes.

In the uk all ads have to be declared. Also affiliate links. Not so in America. Some good influencers in the US do it voluntarily. But TLC don’t ;their whole lives are ads. They knew what they were going to call the baby all along. Steven junior is the one manipulating it behind the scenes. He was desperate for that toddler meets new sister to go viral. But it didn’t. SK didn’t do anything especially cute. People had seen it all before. All those special moments used to get followers and likes.
I hate it when influencers over share story's or reels it's like they boasting about something and need it to get as many views as poss! The name has been sealed since before she was conceived and no doubt be something stupid like SKs name is! Personally thought Lilly would have been an outrageous American name if I'm honest so hers is quite normal!

Ahh all us lowly people from the uk should be so honoured the houghtons named their previous baby girl after our capital city. Praise be to them

• Haha
Reactions: 7