Turtle Creek Lane #5 Turtle creek lane, spooky mormon hell dream.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much of these holiday dramas are staged. Not too late for setting up a camera to record Adam running down the gang plank. Is it called that on an cruise? Anyone remember the engagement ring saga. It was very forced!

Reactions: 5
I wonder how much of these holiday dramas are staged. Not too late for setting up a camera to record Adam running down the gang plank. Is it called that on an cruise? Anyone remember the engagement ring saga. It was very forced!
I fell into Reddit this morning as was awake at silly o clock.... my god they savage over there. A lot reckon it was staged. Someone said they worked on a cruises and it just wouldn't happen!

Reactions: 1
Sick on the first day? Wait for the shock pregnancy announcement. 🙄 I mean cuntishkim has to be about ready to pop?!

Reactions: 3
Sick on the first day? Wait for the shock pregnancy announcement. 🙄 I mean cuntishkim has to be about ready to pop?!
Looks like she's either having a csection next Monday or if the ecv works, she'll be induced next week. I've had a successful ecv but it was bloody painful and I'm not sure I'd ever do it again as baby went into stress so was monitored for a while... ended up with a emergency csection anyways a week later so was a complete waste of time 🤣

Looks like she's either having a csection next Monday or if the ecv works, she'll be induced next week. I've had a successful ecv but it was bloody painful and I'm not sure I'd ever do it again as baby went into stress so was monitored for a while... ended up with a emergency csection anyways a week later so was a complete waste of time 🤣
And we will get to see it all on stories 😂😂

I hope both she and the baby are healthy. And quiet, I’d really like them to be quiet

• Haha
Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
IMG_6304.png

I can’t believe she thinks it funny to “ride” on a dolphin and then be stupid enough to share it to social media; thought we’d moved on a bit from using and abusing animals like that, ffs. Sounds like they got completely ripped off for the privilege; good.
Ps whilst I’m at it, the photo of Junior lying down with the baby on his bare chest gave me the boak 🤣 baby looks sweet though.

Reactions: 9
Why does Tiffany go away knowing her brother is about to have a baby???
They make out to be such a close family and all besties so weird they would be away again !!!

if I was Kim I’d be raging🤦‍♀️
Kimmy and Steven can’t really complain, they were on their ridiculous travel roulette last year when Tiffany was due to give birth 🤣 Jnr and Tiffany definitely low key hate when the other is the centre of attention.

Reactions: 4
Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo! 😫
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?

Reactions: 6
HERE WE GO!!! Another baby for content!!! Now just revealing her name will be for followers. Has to be such a big deal!!! Everything is for content. To make MORE MONEY!! They will probably wait a week before announcing the name so they can get more followers. I'm so sick of them ALL. I wish I could completely turn away.

Cant believe Steve Jr has them bloody ear pods in, in the skin to skin photo! 😫
Can he not take them out for a few minutes or Are they actually surgically attached to him ?
I think they are glued in his ears. At least hes taken that bloody backwards white cap off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if we will have a repeat of Sk and Kimmy video the baby stretching out each morning when she wakes up 😴😴😴

Reactions: 3
Tiffany is soooo ill and the Dr has told her to stay hydrated so heres the code code for water! Shill shill shill!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Geeeez here we go. Creepy Steven Jr. And now they'll DRRAAAWWWW out revealing the baby's name for a week!!! Get all the followers you can!! I can see right through all their shenanigans now!! They think we are stupid?? Every freaking thing for content. Equals followers equals money!!! What will these stupid people not do????

Reactions: 4
Kimmy has a baby and by coincidence Tiffany gets a delivery of newborn photos of Lily 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11