Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely think Harper is just a really bratty child. Aimee has pandered to her, probably for an easy life and it shows. She thinks it’s her being a good mum but she doesn’t really parent H at all. Harper lacks any real sort of life experience so she probably does seem behind her peers. She was taken to a park once that I recall, which was possibly on a day out and she seemed to struggle. I know people on here do think she’s neurodivergent and I get that but I think most of her behaviours stem from being babied, not actually getting out the house and having Aimee as a mum. I think she’d flourish in someone’s else’s care where they let her enjoy being a kid, doing kid things and not allowing her to make every little decision
Whilst I do agree with parts of this, crappy parenting doesn’t cause stimming.
---
My son doesn’t like cheese, it’s the texture for him but that’s because he’s autistic & he’s extremely picky with foods when he doesn’t like the look, smell or taste.
My son doesn’t like it, he’s autistic too and can’t bare the smell

Reactions: 9
No sorry i am genuine. I just follow on here iv hardly ever commented on her. im not on cc but i have went over just now and read what they have wrote about me. Iv never been on that site until i went on this morning to see what they were saying. Sorry for the mixup but i was being genuine. Wish i hadnt bothered commenting at all now. Sorry x
Please don't feel like you can't post....we aren't that bad here honestly no matter what people say 🤣🤣. There has just been a lot of drama so some people are just being a wee bit cautious thats all......please feel free to post away!!

Oh I feel another tired week coming in for Aimee, how will she cope! 🙄🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Whilst I do agree with parts of this, crappy parenting doesn’t cause stimming.
---

My son doesn’t like it, he’s autistic too and can’t bare the smell
I agree with that but a lot of H’s behaviour seems to be blamed on autism but her entitled attitude isn’t because of autism. I think it portrays those on the spectrum in a bad light personally 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
I agree with that but a lot of H’s behaviour seems to be blamed on autism but her entitled attitude isn’t because of autism. I think it portrays those on the spectrum in a bad light personally 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh I haven’t seen those comments, Iv only seen comments about her stimming and her eating habits, I do think she’s on the spectrum but I could be wrong it’s just my opinion, I think Aimee is too selfish and ignorant to investigate though, getting a diagnosis is hard work and we’ve seen she does the bare minimum for harper.

Reactions: 8
Deliberately placed the camera there for the try on to show everyone the camera in her lounge?! Why a camera in your lounge? That’s weird. Anyway why is below her knees a completely different colour to the rest of her body above?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh I haven’t seen those comments, Iv only seen comments about her stimming and her eating habits, I do think she’s on the spectrum but I could be wrong it’s just my opinion, I think Aimee is too selfish and ignorant to investigate though, getting a diagnosis is hard work and we’ve seen she does the bare minimum for harper.
I think she would be embarrassed if she knew H was on the spectrum. I often wonder if she knows deep down and that’s why she won’t take her out anywhere child friendly because she knows H wouldn’t act like her peers. That’s not to say she wouldn’t but I can’t think of another reason why that poor girl doesn’t ever go to parks, on her bike, trampoline parks etc. Its really sad she spends the majority of her time indoors and I’ve said before regardless of if she’s on the spectrum or not, I think she’d thrive if she was given the chance to be just a kid!

Reactions: 10
Shocker more spending!!
She makes sure to angle the phone up the ways so she looks slimmer in the face etc!
Oh she is a sneaky one her!!

Never seen anyone look like they need a wash all the time as much as her! 🤢🤢
---
Is she auditioning for a magician assistant in that last get up!?! 🎩....I do like the dresses tbf!
---
Oh and don't forget imagine the hair, makeup, tan.....🤣🤣

• Haha
Silver outfit is giving me Gary Glitter vibes!!!😂😂
And the crossed leg / looks like I’m in need of a pee pose is pathetic - so think she is not far off 40 but in her head she’s a teenager!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s trying to hard to be like Vav with those dresses. The cream one looks like the voile my gran used to have on the windows 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
No sorry i am genuine. I just follow on here iv hardly ever commented on her. im not on cc but i have went over just now and read what they have wrote about me. Iv never been on that site until i went on this morning to see what they were saying. Sorry for the mixup but i was being genuine. Wish i hadnt bothered commenting at all now. Sorry x
No don’t be sorry! I just thought I’d mention it as there was a user with the same name being a dick on there a couple of weeks ago. Nothing against you. I’m glad you’re not the same person 🤣 don’t be put off commenting here please and I’m sorry if I upset you. That wasn’t my intention but was just “in case” iykwim 😊

• Heart
I think she would be embarrassed if she knew H was on the spectrum. I often wonder if she knows deep down and that’s why she won’t take her out anywhere child friendly because she knows H wouldn’t act like her peers. That’s not to say she wouldn’t but I can’t think of another reason why that poor girl doesn’t ever go to parks, on her bike, trampoline parks etc. Its really sad she spends the majority of her time indoors and I’ve said before regardless of if she’s on the spectrum or not, I think she’d thrive if she was given the chance to be just a kid!
She defo will not mention anything now if she is because then once again it proves the trolls “correct”, in the same way when people were telling her H was uploading videos to Youtube asking people to be her friend when she denied it and said she categorically knows H doesn’t have a Youtube account or whatever she said, she very much brushed over it when it was proven to be correct. She values being right over her daughter’s welfare and has proven it time and time again.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.