Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The purpose of Tattle is to comment on social media influencers who choose to promote themselves publicly for financial gain. It's not here to stalk people, doxx people, or to enable people to develop mob mentality, or to attack people in real life.

If you are taking your obsessive hatred beyond the relms of commenting on the internet you should be asking yourself some serious questions about your own character and mental health.

It is not normal behaviour to indulge in an active hate campaign against someone, simply because you don't like them.

Give your opinions by all means, but the minute you start reporting, sending messages, commenting on profiles just to be abusive, following people in the street, contacting schools (without genuine concern of an issue) you have crossed a line, and you are no better than the person you are targeting!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46

mumz

VIP Member
Shirl's posted, 'my Aimee' had to get looked after yesterday cos she was 'so poorly, bless her' and had to do Hamper's tea. She must be okay if she's able to carry a heavy box of plates and break them.
What a nice mum
Going to help her poorly daughter out
Oops good mum?
But poor Rrr Charlie had to just get on with it
Nobody went to help her out
Nope
Mummy went shopping with her fave child

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I could not give one single fuck what an anon stranger on an anon forum thinks of my opinions. I don't care, because I'm not deranged.

Things that are not real:

The Boogie Monster
The Easter Bunny
Father Christmas
The Tooth Fairy
Itsmejo and her special contacts
Aimee’s tan

Disagree with me all you like 👍 I shall be carrying on, not wearing my tinfoil hat 🥴

If you're that offended - ask yourself why 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

butla

VIP Member
I closed my eyes
Checked my beef curtains
To see for certain
If the clots were there.. 🌈

Throwback to D1 and when she asked him to check her flow hadn't flooded 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Aimee says she feels unwell and had one pain in her back, and then we have this in the comments. Is this cunt for real?? Get a fucking grip Lana!!!
IMG_6014.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
I’m probably going to get the popo dropping by for saying this. Cos well you know. 👮‍♀️ 🚐
But Aimee, for god’s sake’s, please sort yourself out, you need proper help. Not mummy or daddy but help, you are spiralling and your huns will watch and when you’re at the point, they’ll move on and find someone new to follow.
Take time off, exercise eat better, straighten out your home, do things for H, that don’t involve eating or buying, take her to a gallery, a walk, theatre or just to the beach. You are not only destroying your life but your child’s. You carry on like you do, you’ll end up either disabled with diabetes 2 or something other health related issues because of your lifestyle, or at worst 💀 you’re not too young for a stroke or a heart attack. And then Harper will have to carry that with her for ever, show her a healthy way of life, to embrace all the interesting things out there.
Don’t let her be another you.

Puts up 🙌🏻 it’s a fair 👮‍♀️ take me away 🚐

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Well done @Womblewoo for the quite apt thread title.

I’ll get back to you about your winning prize once I’ve had a root around Aimless’s skip, sorry, house.

Unless you want a kitten?
There’s a few of them, take your pick. Ready to go now 👍🏻

EDITED TO ADD: Newbies to the thread, please read the wiki using the pink button.

Please don’t ask us what CC is.
We can’t tell you 🥹

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

mumz

VIP Member
At the Beauty Crop event in Greece last year on her birthday
With a tiramisu as her birthday cake
Tiramisu contains mascarpone cheese
She loved it
IMG_5180.jpeg
IMG_5181.jpeg
IMG_5179.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 35

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don’t see how a police contact would risk their job to get involved in something that they aren’t assigned to as there will be a footprint of files accessed digitally but maybe I value my job more than others or there is more to it? It’s literally a criminal offence to access records which you have no business to be accessing and as a police officer you would get severe punishment for using your authority outside of your actual duties.

This is all getting more perplexing as the days go on 😂
It's just getting bizarre now. All this dark, cloak and dagger 🗡 stuff is taking the fun out of the banter and the lighthearted gossip. I do think a line has been crossed. You can't just "get hold of CCTV because you fancy looking at it! It has to be done via application, and you have to have a very good reason for doing so!

Happy to be proven wrong but I don't believe a word of it, and I still think Aimless is trolling herself. Why would you be that upset with her that you would go to these lengths?? Unless she's personally harmed you or your family, I just think the whole thing is unhinged and out of control.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Faith61

VIP Member
Shamey, when you read here next, and we know you will..just look at the state and ask yourself if you're happy with what you've become?
Seriously...it's not normal!
Screenshot_20240424_215340_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Hi huns, you’ve been wanting me to try cheese (have they?) I know I don’t like cheese, but I’ll waste £6 which could feed your family for a day, on something I don’t like, because my content is getting boring, I’ll gag a bit and wave my arms around, and you’ll all love it, and I’ll get the views. Oh what’s that? You didn’t like that video. It’s ok as my plan all along is to stop comments, go quiet for a bit, then do a sad video about “I can’t do right for doing wrong” and all the huns will say “oh babes, I loved it, you’re so inspiring when you waste food, as we know not to buy it” and “those trolls, are basement dwelling friendless pions making you upset” when we, aka the trolls, had absolutely nothing remotely to do with her buying cheesecake. Rinse and repeat.

• Heart
Reactions: 33