Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been checking out Aimless “security system.”
If you can call it that. she might have had it professionally installed, but it’s just a door bell that you pay a monthly subscription to have 24 hr recording 🙄 and since it’s a service Sky tv offer I reckon the installation was done by one of their engineers.
Hardly a proper safety set up, especially as all the reviews say that if you don’t have a decent WiFi network then it doesn’t work well at all and we all remember from her many lives that she always struggled with glitching so good luck old Aimless you’ll need it 😂

one day she might actually do research into something she needs instead of dropping massive clangers, the utter bellend.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Aimee's behaviour re Harper really has me questioning if her daughter is neurodivergant and she struggles to do basic things? Look at how she has to ask her what she wants for tea, how she has to plate up her food etc, it's just bizarre imo for a child who isn't neurodovergant to be so specific re food everyday.

Aimee implied in her sat am vlog that her week re family stuff had been hard, that made me wonder if she meant Harpers behaviour is getting harder to manage? I'm not making excuses for Aimee's behaviour, but I do just wonder if Harper is becoming more challenging to manage.

If the kid is neurodovergant, feeding her takeaways and.crap all week certainly isn't going to help either of them. Neither is never taking her anywhere other than shops and over stimulating her. It's bizarre and doesn't make sense. Being a parent means parenting a child, saying no to them, not letting them rule the house, being a parent means looking after your child's health, playing out, walking, excercising.

Everything that kid does is home centric which is like being in prison! England is an island surrounded by beaches and sea, I don't understand why the child is only allowed to go shopping to Liverpool but isn't allowed to go play at the beach, to go walking, cycling near a beach or a park.

Why doesn't she take her to her sisters at Blackpool? Massive fun and beach?

There is certainly something not right with one of them? Both of them? It's bizarre how they live in a box all week only to venture out for more food and then spend half the week ordering chemically infused takeaway junk food? What am I missing?
I genuinely think Harper is just a really bratty child. Aimee has pandered to her, probably for an easy life and it shows. She thinks it’s her being a good mum but she doesn’t really parent H at all. Harper lacks any real sort of life experience so she probably does seem behind her peers. She was taken to a park once that I recall, which was possibly on a day out and she seemed to struggle. I know people on here do think she’s neurodivergent and I get that but I think most of her behaviours stem from being babied, not actually getting out the house and having Aimee as a mum. I think she’d flourish in someone’s else’s care where they let her enjoy being a kid, doing kid things and not allowing her to make every little decision

Reactions: 19
The way when she was dishing up H’s very cheesy pizza going ‘ooo gorgeous’ you just know she does really like cheese - not one wince in sight and that was one cheesy pizza - she’s troughed the leftovers of that for sure.

she never calls cheesy things gorgeous usually like mac and cheese etc when dishing up - she slipped up there

Reactions: 16
Had a catch up over there and some of them quite rightly pointed out that LeeLee was the name of the person causing havoc there a couple of weeks ago. Now there’s a new person wanting to join this chat. Maybe coincidental but thought I’d mention it

• Wow
  • Heart
I just follow these threads to keep up with drama i hardly ever comment but you all seem like a genuine great wee community over here. That i would like to be apart from. Iv seen loads of people sharing their own ups and downs and you all gather to cheer then up an rally round to lend a sympathetic ear. Id love to comment more and get to be part of this wee community x
Hey and welcome! What’s the thing that tipped you over the edge that made you dislike Aimee? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve never known anyone waste as much money on or order as many takeouts as aimless does. Her insides must be crying out and arteries full of saturated fats, no wonder her face and hair is always so greasy.
I saw her applying makeup the other day and the shine on her forehead head was unreal.
She’s not setting H up for healthy eating habits at all.
H will hit puberty and her face will break out with all the grease she consumes.
I do feel sorry for that child.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Had a catch up over there and some of them quite rightly pointed out that LeeLee was the name of the person causing havoc there a couple of weeks ago. Now there’s a new person wanting to join this chat. Maybe coincidental but thought I’d mention it
No sorry i am genuine. I just follow on here iv hardly ever commented on her. im not on cc but i have went over just now and read what they have wrote about me. Iv never been on that site until i went on this morning to see what they were saying. Sorry for the mixup but i was being genuine. Wish i hadnt bothered commenting at all now. Sorry x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Last night we had a KFC about 8ish as we'd been celebrating my Father In Laws birthday at their house.
I've woke up this morning and the salt taste in my mouth was absolutely vile. So strong 🤢
I don't make a habit of having KFC but just imagine how much salt is running through their bodies 😳

She's playing a dangerous game with Harpers health!

The way when she was dishing up H’s very cheesy pizza going ‘ooo gorgeous’ you just know she does really like cheese - not one wince in sight and that was one cheesy pizza - she’s troughed the leftovers of that for sure.

she never calls cheesy things gorgeous usually like mac and cheese etc when dishing up - she slipped up there
I think she loves cheese. There is no way that child goes through so many large blocks and bags of cheese alone! Aimee buys a new cheese almost every shop, we’re a much larger family who almost all eat cheese and we go through way less than she does!

I assume she “taste tests” everything so she can write it off as business expense

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Also…. Why get a bigger pizza as out grown kids n plate up 3 slices ? Give her box ffs

Reactions: 11
I think she loves cheese. There is no way that child goes through so many large blocks and bags of cheese alone! Aimee buys a new cheese almost every shop, we’re a much larger family who almost all eat cheese and we go through way less than she does!

I assume she “taste tests” everything so she can write it off as business expense
I. Never known anyone not to like cheese 💁‍♀️

Reactions: 6
No sorry i am genuine. I just follow on here iv hardly ever commented on her. im not on cc but i have went over just now and read what they have wrote about me. Iv never been on that site until i went on this morning to see what they were saying. Sorry for the mixup but i was being genuine. Wish i hadnt bothered commenting at all now. Sorry x
Don’t let it put you off! I think with everything that’s been going on people are noticing absolutely everything. We rarely get new members on TT threads so it’s the usual to be suspicious but don’t take it personally. Take part! We also have a separate thread called ‘Coven of witches’ in this section if you want to talk off topic ❤

• Heart
Last night we had a KFC about 8ish as we'd been celebrating my Father In Laws birthday at their house.
I've woke up this morning and the salt taste in my mouth was absolutely vile. So strong 🤢
I don't make a habit of having KFC but just imagine how much salt is running through their bodies 😳

She's playing a dangerous game with Harpers health!
Aimee overuses salt all the time. She uses it on everything and not just a little but a lot! Her blood pressure is probably sky high. That combined with all the saturated fat she eats on a daily basis (and lack of exercise) puts her at a high risk for a heart attack or stroke.

Reactions: 9
Can see you have been on tattle over 2 years so if you are here to cause trouble you are taking your time 😂
So please don't feel you can't post here. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So daddy’s decorator is coming tomorrow. No doubt daddy is paying too!!

Reactions: 13
I just follow these threads to keep up with drama i hardly ever comment but you all seem like a genuine great wee community over here. That i would like to be apart from. Iv seen loads of people sharing their own ups and downs and you all gather to cheer then up an rally round to lend a sympathetic ear. Id love to comment more and get to be part of this wee community x
Looking forward to seeing more of your comments
And willing to give anyone benefit of doubt so post away lol

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.