Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dresses like my 5 year old niece does when she chooses her own stuff 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Charlie has started using sunbeds now too. Jesus granny gash flash will be next!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Love how the Huns admit they read here and CC 🤣🤣 thick twats 😆😆
---

Mega bowl shoes 🤣🤣🤣
A hun who’s set up a fake profile just to make that comment instead of commenting from their real one. Zero followers/following. Along with the other two that have commented. Just like the trolls 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Charlie has started using sunbeds now too. Jesus granny gash flash will be next!
Wonder what colour she would go cos I’m bored of seeing the red neck and hands & yellow face. She’s like across between Marge Simpson & the devil.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Only jus seen the primark videos one of her trying on them awful jeans and the other one in the kitchen! Its boils my piss how she jus spends spends spends she must have so much tit in that house!! And another mcdonalds wow!!! There will be videos later showing what she's spent money on showing us what tit shes eaten while out today!!!!

Reactions: 7
She's spent about £870 on sunglasses over this last year 🥸 That's over £70 per month. On sunglasses.

1000016058.jpg
1000016061.jpg
1000016063.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Some body tell me for the love of god where do all her red onions go!?! Never seen someone buy so many onions and never use them in her meals!!....I need to know peeps!! 🤣🤣🤣.

Another day more spending, more chocolate and treats.....maybe try a wee bit for fruit every now and again love might do you MH the world of good!! 🤯🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’ve said before and I’ll stick by what I say but I truly believe a lot of her designer purchases are made through places like DH Gate hence why she doesn’t show them off when she gets them like she does her Primark, RI, Zara tit! She flaunted those sun glasses last year that she treated herself to so why not all the other sunglasses, bags, off white trainers?

Reactions: 14
I had to look up DH gate as I’d never heard of it before.

She’s having a laugh on that latest Tesco haul video talking about teaching kids the value of money and getting your monies worth 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some body tell me for the love of god where do all her red onions go!?! Never seen someone buy so many onions and never use them in her meals!!....I need to know peeps!! 🤣🤣🤣.

Another day more spending, more chocolate and treats.....maybe try a wee bit for fruit every now and again love might do you MH the world of good!! 🤯🤯
Maybe she eats them like an apple 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.