Thissinglemama #110 Puffy nipples, big fat muff, always looking like a scruff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this, however rather than look at herself and how she’s not helping her own MH she prefers/finds it easier to blame everyone else in the world for her issues.

I feel she would definitely benefit from some kind of therapy, but of course she’d have to be willing to change her ways and follow advice if she was to go down that route. Which is something she’s seemingly not prepared to do. She wants the world on a plate without having to make any effort - which is pretty much how she’s earned her money the past few years. It’s just recently that it seems to have really started coming apart at the seams. I’d say she’s terrified she might actually at some point have to go out and get a proper job - where she has to get up, get ready and be present for 8 hours a day.
I agree with this and I also believe she posted those pics of her car. I think she has realised she has to go down the same route as the Beckinator and bait the hate cos without it her income from TikTok would be unsustainable. God help her if she actually had to go back to working in a shop and earn an honest wage!!
I might be wrong but I reckon the fall out from #beefgate massively boosted her paycheck 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Proof the "two" portions of chips were alot more is the chips came in a seperate bag. Never do McDonald's put just two portions of chips in a separate bag!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Proud of yourself Shamey, really?
I would be disgusted in myself if I saw this, never mind proud🤢
Screenshot_20240424_215340_TikTok.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I hope she phones her sister up and tells her all this. Charley don't have a strong a net work as this lazy woman. She works full time, keeps her home, self and child clean and presentable. Cooks from scratch, does really shops, budgets and all round adult well. I think she's the sister who should be mentally exhausted. Aimless is the biggest joke of an adult there is. She pathetic!!! No wonder she has zero friends.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yikes. If I looked like that I’d be off tiktok in a shot 😳
Everything about this, just says it all
Gorging on cream cakes/doughnuts? Whatever the hell they were!
The cream around the gob as she stuffs her face, the hair, the minging "jarmies", the sweaty, unwashed face, awful skin, dark circles/bags under the eyes!
Yet she sits there, trying to hide all the above with the god awful makeup, saying she's proud!
What will it take to make her see what she's become I wonder?

Reactions: 15
Can you imagine being a child and having to go out with your mother looking like this!!!!!! 😳🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I know we've joked she looks like honey g, but she really does 😂

She's got no sense of style whatsoever!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I seriously could not go out the front door looking like that!!! My husband and daughter would think I’d lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.