This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah please feed that little boy. He’s hungry. A full up, satisfied baby of his age doesn’t root like that.
Please, please, please feed him. Poor mite
She is absolutely disgraceful that baby is looking for milk and she makes a reel about starving him and she is smiling away. Unreal she needs her head examined. I wonder what a health visitor would think of her.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
How do you get to baby three and not knwo that babies nurse for comfort as well as food? Is she really that thick? Wee Con is looking cute though just needs a few good meals !

Reactions: 4
Sausage rolls while the grown ups get fajitas. Bizarre. Fajitas are a family meal surely? I honestly think she’s stingey and won’t give her kids better cuts of meat as it’s a waste?? My children don’t have perfect diets but we try and eat the same family meal each day, they mostly leave the veg but at least they have tasted a wide range of foods. Don’t get me started on her baby constantly rooting for food and her laughing smug face

Reactions: 12
Isla is much more maternal than Sarah! She’s seems to be loving looking after him.

Reactions: 4
The reel of him rooting made me feel so sad, he looks hungry and frantic looking for milk. Not a time to be posting it all over instagram. There was also a photo of him recently and his little neck was all skinny and wrinkly, just goes to show how much baby fat he has lost.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.