This Mama Life #32

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blocked duct = breast not being emptied efficiently

Still expressing so obviously weight still an issue as feeding still an issue. Sad

Reactions: 6
Those horrible lashes 🙄. Stay at home and feed to try and clear that blocked duct you twit or you'll end up in sole charge of three kids with mastitis again

She's not even happy with that lashes that she made a suboptimal decision to go and get. Story of her life

Reactions: 8
Her usual eyelashes are ridiculous enough, but these ones look like a comedy filter.

And we’re now firmly back in the exhausting and dull loop of insta sharing her every move.

Reactions: 9
I’ve never seen a thread so encouraging of someone to not be breastfeeding and I think that says a lot about Sarah

Reactions: 12
WTF does she look like with those ridiculous lashes 🤭
The lashes say Ru Paul but everything else is dowdy and beige, not a clue about style.

Reactions: 9
I bet C would nap for more than 20mins all day if she just let him sleep on her whilst she chilled on the sofa with a tea and Netflix

Reactions: 22
To be fair, it could be due to period control if she has heavy or irregular ones. Lining up number 4 heavily now, the absolute batshit beast.

Honestly did not that much detail about her coil! I've had it was much better than last time enough said!

If she took him for a walk were he could lie in the pram uninterrupted or lay in his house uninterrupted he would probably sleep! He must be in and out car seats, prams baskets etc numerous times a day!

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how tiny he still is considering he was born 2 months ago. Charlotte Greedys daughter was born a similar time and has had feeding issues, but has filled out much more. It’s so sad for poor C. He must’ve been starving in those early weeks 😥

I'd find that reel she did cute and funny if it were a really well fed, chubby baby but I found it really sad and distasteful given the history with him and her. Already feels like she's shaming him for wanting to eat. Projection, Sarah.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'd find that reel she did cute and funny if it were a really well fed, chubby baby but I found it really sad and distasteful given the history with him and her. Already feels like she's shaming him for wanting to eat. Projection, Sarah.
He’s still so small.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.