The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he made that mess up about Curly being amazing because she likes being filmed. He then says (in his best camp voice) oops Freudian slip.

I take it he doesn’t know what that means.
Definition: An unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Reactions: 12
Mid size haul?! I’m a 12 and would say that is mid size. So weird she buys al these clothes but doesn’t wear them / has nowhere to wear them. The kids have been at the dance school for ages you’d think she would have made good mum friends to go out for a drink (Pepsi max) with. More money on a lodge where they’ll go and do nothing. I could appreciate them spending money on this if they both worked loads of hours and barely had any family time together but they’re both home all day every day. Time in a lodge will be no different from a weekend at home apart from less clutter.

Reactions: 10
When they go to the lodge it will be posts about how they needed the break from their busy, stressful lives. They needed that family time blah blah blah 😴

Reactions: 8
Mid size in the UK is 14 - 18, it’s always been a bone of contention in the fat acceptance and body positive areas because they hate the term and dislike it being used.
I have to say that some of the comments about Zoe and her weight are quite difficult to read, there will be posters here who are her size and above and reading comments like whale could be very triggering and upsetting. Weight is not simple and straightforward and losing it isn’t easy.
I’m happy to snark on people’s choices and their character, their parenting etc, but never on their body.

Reactions: 15
They put themselves online for the world to see and people are allowed to give their opinion 🤷‍♀️

Many of their children dont or cannot give consent to be shared around the dark web but I can assure you they will be there.
All because they are (trying):D to chase fame and fortune.

They should ask themselves is it worth it?

Reactions: 8
They put themselves online for the world to see and people are allowed to give their opinion 🤷‍♀️

Many of their children dont or cannot give consent to be shared around the dark web but I can assure you they will be there.
All because they are (trying):D to chase fame and fortune.

They should ask themselves is it worth it?

Of course people can give an opinion, I’m just personally not comfortable with words like whale when other people are her size and above and will probably feel like tit reading it, that’s all. People can, and do, say what they want.
Cider stock from 4 - 28 I think, so whether you want to call her mid or plus size she will be able to buy from there.
Of course they think it’s worth it, they’re getting money for nothing, they don’t care about exploiting their kids and parading them on the lives and letting them read comments about themselves is utterly disgraceful. I hope the views dwindle to the point they don’t bother. I find it utterly bizarre and freaky that they are allowing strangers to interact with their children. People moaning on Tattle are not their worry, it’s the people obsessing over their kids that they should be concerned about.

Reactions: 7
I’m trying to figure out what benefits and how much they are entitled to….

So they get child benefit, child payment for school age, Universal Credit and possible carers benefit. Oh and plus her wee income from Leopard Fox. Anything else I’m missing? Anyone have a rough idea how much they get per week/month? It’s just cos they seem to have an endless supply of cash.

Reactions: 11

So they get child benefit, child payment for school age, Universal Credit and possible carers benefit. Oh and plus her wee income from Leopard Fox. Anything else I’m missing? Anyone have a rough idea how much they get per week/month? It’s just cos they seem to have an endless supply of cash.
His pension and anything from youtube, pluss freebies and maybe pay for their occasional collaboration/reviews
People have donated cash on lives too or paid money to be channel members or sonething like that

Reactions: 9

He got a lump sum when he left RAF but I reckon there aint much left of that

Reactions: 11
Mid size in the UK is 14 - 18, it’s always been a bone of contention in the fat acceptance and body positive areas because they hate the term and dislike it being used.
I have to say that some of the comments about Zoe and her weight are quite difficult to read, there will be posters here who are her size and above and reading comments like whale could be very triggering and upsetting. Weight is not simple and straightforward and losing it isn’t easy.
I’m happy to snark on people’s choices and their character, their parenting etc, but never on their body.
I called her a whale and I was a former whale…
I stared the year as a size 20 and just into a size 14 after loosing just over 4st…

If she gave up the Pepsi max, sugar filled coffees, bags of sweets and take away and substituted it for healthy foods with protein on them she would soon see a difference and would be more healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Flicking through on 2x speed, caught the bit with her saying she tries not to talk about her body issues in front of the kids but they pick up on things. We've seen her sat in the car talking about her anxiety shite (if I remember correctly, not sure if it was body stuff) while the twins were sat with their iPads and eating their lunch box dinners.

Also caught her wearing a pair of trousers that are too long, she said she could just trail them on the ground - wtf?? Surely there are places in Moray that alter trousers, failing that a bit of iron on hem stuff would work. Pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.