The Sullivan Family #25 Barron in Burghead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5 chicken boobs for 12 people. Holy moly several of her kids are adults or very hungry teenagers. 10 at pushbut 5🙄. There should have been mushrooms, sweetcorn, peas, spinach etc. As for one small tub of cream cheese I’m speechless. Bet all the rest including 2 and a half breasts were for her and the mincer.

Reactions: 12
£4k lodge again!!!!! How on earth are they affording is. Oh stupid me…. The tax payer is. I am really getting angry with how entitled they think they are. Ugh. Ben didn’t take the job cos he’s lazy with a capital L! That meal looks rank 🤢

It's mad that she's been a parent for 19 years and she's so tit in the kitchen. What did the older kids eat when they were little? It looks like these meals of the week are things that she's never cooked before 🤨

Reactions: 13
£4k lodge again!!!!! How on earth are they affording is. Oh stupid me…. The tax payer is. I am really getting angry with how entitled they think they are. Ugh. Ben didn’t take the job cos he’s lazy with a capital L! That meal looks rank 🤢
I think it must be gifted the next visit, as someone commented from the lodge (possibly the owner)?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Says it was weird because she was left with 5 kids - Jo, Flo, 3 of the older kids. If you ignore Toby and Agnes being off at the drop of a hat, surely that's the norm just that Ben wasn't there? Enough old kids for her to still not have to parent yet she still ends up running late. Her head really needs a wobble.

Reactions: 11
It’s embarrassing. Why would you put a vlog up when you clearly don’t have a clue? I’m baffled that she doesn’t know how to cook fresh food from scratch. Surely you would only use packets/jars if it was an ad. Lazy cow

Their delusional fans - write a book Zoe🤣 her cooking ideas are straight from TikTok. No skill needed as we can see.
As for parenting.. she doesn’t have a clue.You wud think after 12 kids she mite have sum idea.. but NO.
So back to the lodge.. how boring for those kids, there nothing to do except go in the hot tub & visit Mountain warehouse-talk about flogging a dead horse,
They are both lazy grifters.. he has no intention of ever working again - she can’t cope with the younger kids so is quite happy he’s there to do it.,

Reactions: 10
It's mad that she's been a parent for 19 years and she's so tit in the kitchen. What did the older kids eat when they were little? It looks like these meals of the week are things that she's never cooked before 🤨
I still can’t get my head round them having a meal of the week!
Wtf is that all about? surely there should be a main meal of the day, usually the early evening meal.
And even those meals of the week they have are nothing special, just a go to kind of run of the mill meal for most families.
I’d hate to be a kid growing up in that house.

It’s obvious she doesn’t cook, because if she did she would have pots and pans big enough to cook for 14. If it wasn’t for Vlogging they wouldn’t get one meal cooked a week. Also, there isn’t really anything that needs cooking in the shopping 🤷‍♀️

It’s embarrassing. Why would you put a vlog up when you clearly don’t have a clue? I’m baffled that she doesn’t know how to cook fresh food from scratch. Surely you would only use packets/jars if it was an ad. Lazy cow
Have to be old El Paso too, the kids can taste the difference between that and tescos own see. Very refined kids they have, not a supermarket baked bean will pass their lips, they’re posh.

• Haha
Have to be old El Paso too, the kids can taste the difference between that and tescos own see. Very refined kids they have, not a supermarket baked bean will pass their lips, they’re posh.
She’s thick probs doesn’t even realise tesco do an own make.. she sees recipes on TikTok and follows or shud I say curly does. She’s the driving force in these cooking vlogs- plain embarrassing to admit you have 1 weekly meal, anyone can boil pasta … cannot see how they don’t think 🤔 how ridiculous it all is.

5 chicken boobs for 12 people. Holy moly several of her kids are adults or very hungry teenagers. 10 at pushbut 5🙄. There should have been mushrooms, sweetcorn, peas, spinach etc. As for one small tub of cream cheese I’m speechless. Bet all the rest including 2 and a half breasts were for her and the mincer.
I reckon the younger ones from the twins down (maybe even Toby) don't even eat the weekly 'proper' meal. When they did the sausage casserole they had chips and nuggets in the oven at the same time.

More “sustainable” shopping Pat?
Cider is the same as Shein and Temu, all cheap Chinese crap made in sweat shop.
I buy 80% of my stuff from Vinted these days and most of what I buy is brand new.

Reactions: 13
Butch is looking more butch than Fem.

Anxiety !!!!! She absolutely adores herself and fgs keep them tree trunks covered

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s in denial
She ran off to check the calander, physically got off her stoll to go look.
So glad I watched one, that's me for now. Most Friday's I'm out with my family or friends, so at least I know I'm not missing anything vital
---
I've mentioned before I grew up on one of the Scottish islands and the fruit and veg was often spoiled by the time it had made the journey, in winter we did have to use jars, but in the summer we grew our own. We had a huge veg plot and some fruit. Apples, plumbs, raspberries, strawberries and rubard. For veg potatoes (early and late) peppers, tomatoes, peas. We tried grapes one year with minimal success.
I can guarantee it was night and day between summer and winter meals. Same with fresh fish, crabs, lobster. Fresh free range eggs, local milk and local butchering. Sadly the state of the fresh food in the shops has still not improved, the ferries are such a shambles now. I would never choose packets and jars by choice after having to live like that for so long.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
More “sustainable” shopping Pat?
Cider is the same as Shein and Temu, all cheap Chinese crap made in sweat shop.
I buy 80% of my stuff from Vinted these days and most of what I buy is brand new.
Me too. But then I know how to budget, economise and own my own home 🏡 which is not a hoarders paradise🤗

Reactions: 6
The lack of logic with this woman! She is going on about the price of chicken and how expensive it is, BUT doesn’t mind dropping 4k on a lodge?! I’m sorry but sod the lodge and spend that money on getting more chicken (which if you can afford a 4k lodge you can afford to buy more chicken than what she has) and feeding your children better food and meals! She makes me sick!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.