The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd have a panic attack if I had to sleep in that room. And I think she said shelves are going up even in the actual bed spaces so it's going to get worse. Doesn't look easy to get through the bedroom door either although it wasn't shown clearly. Zoe said they all love their beds but she said previously that the top bunk twin had problems with hers so it's all lies as usual.

Reactions: 12
Some box rooms have the same amount of floor space for one child. If they insist on having 4 in the room they shouldn't have all that other stuff. Even with 2 or 3 they shouldn't - that amount of hoard is oppressive. No way should they have the IKEA wardrobe. Definitely think 2 sets of bunks would fit better in the boys room. Or Toby should be with Noah. Zoe said the girls can't have their room because they've got so much furniture too. Totally going over her head that they don't need it. Their daughter in the other end of the house has her desk in the middle of the room. They just don't care about the kids. It's all about the worthless stuff.

Reactions: 15
So they have started answering on YouTube nowadays… after years of not.. That’s down to us tattlers . FM ZOE has wound her neck in surprisingly after we said she was ruining their channel.
Deleting comments becuz you don’t like them is wrong, it’s part and parcel of SM.
Typical Sullivans - it’s all love ‘n’ light 🤔🙄
---
I'd have a panic attack if I had to sleep in that room. And I think she said shelves are going up even in the actual bed spaces so it's going to get worse. Doesn't look easy to get through the bedroom door either although it wasn't shown clearly. Zoe said they all love their beds but she said previously that the top bunk twin had problems with hers so it's all lies as usual.
Her memory is appalling - they document everything- they need to look bk becuz thst is what was said. Who wud want to be in a bed that high to the ceiling.

Reactions: 8
Before we moved, for years we gave up our bedroom for the kids, we slept on a sofa bed in the living room so the kids could have the bedrooms.
Even when we moved here we still don’t have the biggest bedroom.
We have discussed that in future as they start growing up we may move the dining table into the living room and give up the dining room for a bedroom. But our house and downstairs rooms are massive, the problem the Sullys have is that the house they have wasn’t built for that many people so the living areas are tiny too.
Although filling every space with crap isn’t the best idea

Reactions: 10
100% that could be a comfortable homely house for 14 if they didn't keep more than they needed and stopped buying. Master of space 🤣🤣🤣 It's not clever to pack that in and the people should take priority.

Reactions: 7
I would say that the house is big enough for them, it's just not big enough for them and the unnecessary stuff Zoe insists on keeping.

That video annoyed me so much. He was talking to the children through the camera constantly. I know he usually does it but this was exceptionally noticeable in this one.

Reactions: 11
The deleting of comments is really starting to annoy me. Someone commented about taking the door off the girls room and putting up a curtain. It's been deleted.

We all know that it is a stupid idea but instead of deleting it they could have explained that it's a fire hazard.

What other comments are they deleting? Is this why Zoe wakes at the time she does, as we all know it is not to parent her children.

Reactions: 13
It’s almost like Zoe got some cash and thought she’d buy a ton of ikea crap for the hell of it.

Almost 😆😆👀

• Haha
It could be so much better, but I don’t think the downstairs rooms are big enough for 14 people.
In saying that, unless you buy and have a choice you make do with what you are given.

The kitchen in small, but she insists on cluttering it with various crap. Personally I would find the lack of cupboard space an issue but they don’t really cook so it’s fine.

The living room just about has space for the sofa. It could be a nice and comfy, but she would need to get rid of those huge units and that stupid desk of hers. It’s all full of leopard fox crap, that isn’t giving anything to them as a family.

the dining room won’t fit a table for all of them, but she needs to get rid of the cds and books ect. It would mean it’s more usable. How do they eat now?

the wetroom would be a great place for doing hair ect.

There are just so many issues.

Reactions: 6
The fact that these 2 moronic BENEFIT SCROUNGERS think that that absolutely horrific girls bedroom is acceptable and film it, says it all, they are a disgrace 😡😡😡

Reactions: 15
She could move her desk up to her bedroom and put it against the wall where she currently has the cot and clothes airers. It would free up a lot of lounge space for everyone. Would also be easier to concentrate on whatever she's doing as the TV is always blasting downstairs.

I wonder if they completely emptied the dining room and just put the sofa in there and the TV on the wall and used the living room as a dining/activity space, if that would work better. But we know that couldn't happen without a major paring down of stuff. They'd be better off buying a big shed than paying storage every month, then they could rotate more of the craft stuff/toys and more of it would be out of the house.

Reactions: 4
Amidst the bedroom debacle did anyone here the comment from Zoe about Flo moving into the bottom bed when she’s ready, which she then changed till when I’m ready. Confirming as we all already know that everything that happens in that house is all about Zoe.

I know the room is seriously overcrowded but at least she would be away from the damp washing.

Biggest room should hold the most people Fem - barrassing and Zoe! All those ikea wardrobes without doors look terrible.
And why buy all that furniture when the house has fitted wardrobes, it makes no sense.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.