The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she stood there and announced she was good at space saving. The irony of that comment. She’s good at space filling 🤣

I’m looking forward to seeing the new bedroom layout. To be honest it will make a change from the weather, and constant repetition. Oh almost forgot remembering which day it is 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I had to laugh when she stood there and announced she was good at space saving. The irony of that comment. She’s good at space filling 🤣

I’m looking forward to seeing the new bedroom layout. To be honest it will make a change from the weather, and constant repetition. Oh almost forgot remembering which day it is 🤷‍♀️
And the washing, don't forget the washing 👍😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well Ben seems to think their channel's going to take off as he said outside swimming that he's going to remind everyone to subscribe at the start of the vlogs from now on.

Also why is Agnes the one getting a new bed? Any reason given?
No reason needed when it’s golden child princess scraggy Aggie.
They’re a disgrace with the favouritism, they don’t even try to hide it 😠

Reactions: 13

He went outside for a “weather check” on one vlog. Do his windows not work?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He acts like it’s a very important job for him to go and so the weather check. Even puts his smelly hat and coat on to do it.
The way he speaks to those kids is getting worse. He talks to them like they’re idiots and keeps calling them oi. He’s the bleeping idiot. Him and that lard arse wife of his. She does love to bend over in front of the camera to give us all a view of it.

Reactions: 8
The kids have no lives of their own. It’s centred around what Ben wants to do with vlogging. Let’s all go for a walk so we can vlog the ass out of it. What if one of the kids wants to stay home? And god forbid Zoe watches them. Why does he need to take the same extra children to swimming every week despite them not having lessons? If Jocif doesn’t like noise etc surely the last place he wants to be is sat beside a pool. It’s just so odd. Can’t imagine Zoe ever lets Ben nip to the shops or anything without taking Flo. I’ve never known someone with so many kids do so little parenting.

Reactions: 14
What has annoyed me about the whole bed thing is Fat Pat has said that Erin gets scared on the top bunk because she can’t hear if anyone else is in the room. So why is she not the one getting the new bed? Leah can go up top, Scraggy Aggie could go in the middle then Flo on the bottom. There is no way on this earth I could sleep knowing I had a child whose disabilities were making her scared, and I most certainly couldn’t buy her spoilt sister a new bed.

Reactions: 17
The fact Joseph made two friends after a couple of hours, is testament to how ready he is for nursery or school. If he's supposed to be so afraid of new places and people no way would he have friends already

• Heart
You can tell that the smelly cap that Ben wears is far too tight for his head. It’s leaving a band around his baldy head.
Also with regards to Joseph going to school and Zoe going to kiss him, no love the only thing you will miss is that Joseph kept Flo entertained and you are away to lose that which means you might actually have to parent a child. Heaven forbid eh actually having to mother someone

Reactions: 8
1.15 mins into tonight's vlog and already a 30sec video you can't skip. Still got 35 mins left that could probably be condensed down to 15 if they didn't do the old pop to the beach for the intro (he loves it you know) and probably a time lapse of them driving somewhere, walk in the wood and roaming around the house peeping around corners to film the kids sat on screens. Why do the build when the kids are at home? They have all week while the kids are at school. When my 3 was young I loved the weekends with them.

Reactions: 10
What a absolute KNOB he looks in that embarrassment of a t shirt😂 and id say Big Ben you might be needing to borrow that bra Fat Pat has hanging off her drawers 🤢🤢🤢
IMG_0349.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Speaking to the girls via the camera rather to their faces tells us everything. He's forgotten how to interact directly. Those poor poor children.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
They've made it StAgnes' bedroom with the other 3 as an afterthought. Her measurement are bollocks if she thinks that room has more space than Toby and Joseph's room. Says she doesn't know if they'll ever get round to decorating - wtf? And a well needed break after a busy weekend???? They wouldn't know busy if it slapped them in the face.

Build a bonfire and burn those ridiculous mountains of soft toys
Stop talking to the children with your back to them through a camera lens
Get a job

• Angry
Reactions: 15
#50 The lazy fool thinks he is cool with his tools.

Has camp has a row of tents:censored:

What a absolute prick he is,ordering the kids about :mad:

High Five,good job girls(n)

Should be the Benny Hill Tune playing.

The actual state of that room.Disgraceful

You in full time employment yet Fem.....tut tut tut. How are you managing to keep a roof over your head and feed your kids with no wages coming in?:mad:
Get a job you lazy,obese benefit bum

Reactions: 16
View attachment 2822960
That’s ridiculous….
Nothing more to say.
What fresh vision of hell is that bedroom?!
Would P&P be happy to live like this?? Of course not but it’s fine for their money makers children to be expected to.
And Zoe had the nerve to get rid of the twins beloved Barbie house as it ‘took up too much room’. Clearly that was a crock! Appalling.

Last edited:
The gap between the white drawers and the door is ridiculous. Must be 40cm wide MAX so god knows how them two lazy sods are squeezing into the room. Whole thing is a massive fire hazard as well as blocking off the window. I find midi beds always take up more space cause it’s a big frame, they’d have done better to have a really low bed and put some shelves on the wall.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.