The Sullivan Family #23 Unemployment benefits paying a wedge but we can all see Zoe’s on the edge.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That reel asking which of her sisters Florence looks like with the photo of Zoe at the end - she's always been a smiling bundle of laughs then !
Florence looks like Ben, Eva and Charlotte when she was younger (Charlotte looks a lot less like Ben now). Why did she only add a pic of herself and not him? Is she fishing for "your kids all look like you" lying comments?

Reactions: 13
What the hell was the big deal over moving the trampoline? He only had to say it once.
Imagine if something actually exciting happened in their lives.

Pen has similarities of David Brent, Alan Partridge & Richard Madely. Except they all have jobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just can’t watch their vlogs properly anymore they’re so so boring
I know. 5 different shots of the house and garden including wheelie bins 🤔 followed by some sea views of the icy grey sea and unattractive sea shore also grey.
Then some wittering on or blethering where everything is repeated over and over again.
If we’re lucky some driving.
Kids playing on a trampoline ( an accident waiting to happen imo)
Zoe slurping a drink could be coffee, squash or something expensive bought from local shop just for herself.
Rinse and repeat…
---
Florence looks like Ben, Eva and Charlotte when she was younger (Charlotte looks a lot less like Ben now). Why did she only add a pic of herself and not him? Is she fishing for "your kids all look like you" lying comments?
Her autistic traits showing through again, and everything being all about herself. Ben is just something she needs. He is a tool ( I know ) for co parenting and all the jobs she doesn’t want to do.

Reactions: 18
In today’s cake baking segment at 10:54, you can see Agnes burn herself on the oven. The mother doesn’t even notice. The teenager tells her she’s fine. It doesn’t even get run under the cold tap. I just am baffled

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Hi Zoe 👋🏻 The baking challenge wouldn't be rubbish if it wasn't being used as advertisement for Ripoff Fox, wasn't blatantly biased, and if you and Ben picked names out of a hat to choose teams and went against eachother. Instead we have your golden children including the house baker against your drip of a husband and your obviously least favourite children. Even if you decide it's a tie it's still bullshit, we know you'll secretly be whispering into Smugness-Mae's ear that she won.

Reactions: 17
Oh he nearly let his mask slip with the twins a couple of times.
Everything he said he repeated how many times.

I cannot be arsed watching anymore but what a absolute shitshow.
He cannot get anything right can he.

Stick to your day job Fem.....ooops you dont have one do you(n)

Hello Butch by the way👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’ve taken to forwarding to the end just to watch the excruciating ‘chat’ with Dumb and Dumber.
It’s like two half wits trying to have a conversation.

Him standing with his lips pursed like Les Dawson playing the old woman asking her questions. While he tries to get blood out of a stone she stands there like an imbecile ignoring him while looking round the kitchen at imaginary things.
Then has a good scratch while pulling odd faces or randomly saying oww.
He asks her the same question another 2 times she might nod her head or start going off on a tangent about the weather.

He emphasises what an amazing, fantastic day they’ve had doing the dullest tit you could imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’re both soooo miserable. I wonder if they ever laugh together. God knows what it’ll be like when all them kids have flown the nest and they’re moved to a one bed council flat with just each other for company and no friends to escape with.

Reactions: 16
What does he look like walking around the supermarket on a cold day with that YouTube dad T-shirt on.
dont get me started on the boy with shorts on.
---

Reactions: 16
What a complete load of crap.

You don’t put flour into cake mixture before the eggs. You don’t crack eggs straight into the mixture, if one of them is off that‘s the whole lot in the bin. That’s something that is taught in the very early days of baking. To make butter icing you whip the butter until it’s light and fluffy and almost white in colour before you add the icing sugar, you don’t chuck it all in at the beginning and hope for the best. Why do they have two kids there sticking their fingers into absolutely everything? I know it’s only for family to eat, but even so. It’s disgusting.

Is there anything that fat useless twit can do? Why did it take him 2 hours to buy 8 things? I’d be so ashamed if he was my husband. He walked past the carrots when he went in, fgs. He thought mixed spice for baking was different to normal mixed spice. Wtaf is wrong with him? bleeping idiot. Those poor twins don’t stand a chance in this challenge.

Reactions: 18
What a complete load of crap.

You don’t put flour into cake mixture before the eggs. You don’t crack eggs straight into the mixture, if one of them is off that‘s the whole lot in the bin. That’s something that is taught in the very early days of baking. To make butter icing you whip the butter until it’s light and fluffy and almost white in colour before you add the icing sugar, you don’t chuck it all in at the beginning and hope for the best. Why do they have two kids there sticking their fingers into absolutely everything? I know it’s only for family to eat, but even so. It’s disgusting.

Is there anything that fat useless twit can do? Why did it take him 2 hours to buy 8 things? I’d be so ashamed if he was my husband. He walked past the carrots when he went in, fgs. He thought mixed spice for baking was different to normal mixed spice. Wtaf is wrong with him? bleeping idiot. Those poor twins don’t stand a chance in this challenge.
He’s thick and so is she… how he managed to stay in the air force god knows. She’s got no common sense at all and comes over uneducated. We all know she doesn’t value education or she wud send her kids to school.
In England she wud be having the truant officer knocking at her door. I don’t think for 1 minute Jocif will be going to school or Florence tbh.
#Dumbos.

Reactions: 15
Oh he nearly let his mask slip with the twins a couple of times.
Everything he said he repeated how many times.

I cannot be arsed watching anymore but what a absolute shitshow.
He cannot get anything right can he.

Stick to your day job Fem.....ooops you dont have one do you(n)

Hello Butch by the way👋👋
Oh he certainly did. The twins are adorable but clearly don’t get in a supermarket often. They were just being overly excited ( caused by Fem ) as this was such a swerve from their normal dull routine.
Views look to be falling… best get that CV polished Fem.

Reactions: 14
Their viewing figures are dire. Hope they're not relying on YouTube income increasing but whatever their plan is, they certainly don't seem worried about both being unemployed.

Reactions: 11
Going by their last few slogs 10ks worth of their subs ain’t watching 🤷🏼‍♀️😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Why are they still bothering?
It’s affecting Zoe’s mental health.
The older kids don’t look comfortable in their own home because he ponses with a selfie stick.
They are living to vlog, why would you make your life evolve around a handful of old grannies comments.
They are getting more hate than positive comments… plus the stripy one.

None of it is healthy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.