The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The house looks gorgeous. I wonder if Billy has a decent amount of money, he has 2 companies listed on his instagram which I assume he owns.

Reactions: 1
So….. Dan and Ella both at sheesh in their stories last night so obvs not split and is that Ella’s dog playing with his dog today? I tried to nose at Ella’s insta to see if it was hers and her acc seems to have disappeared…. EDIT not disappeared, it’s still there 🙄 it’s been a long day!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Jack is 100% using Chloe because he has next to no career and ruined his chances of any decent opportunities! Also has anyone else seen Jess wrights video of her dancing 😂 I can’t! I just can’t imagine asking someone to film me dancing around on my own!! I’m cringing for her!
Reminds me of when I used to dance around my bedroom and think I was in the music videos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So….. Dan and Ella both at sheesh in their stories last night so obvs not split and is that Ella’s dog playing with his dog today? I tried to nose at Ella’s insta to see if it was hers and her acc seems to have disappeared…. EDIT not disappeared, it’s still there 🙄 it’s been a long day!
I thought this too about the dogs!! I felt like she’d have posted the dog too though so maybe not

Reactions: 1
Ella’s too busy posting her bag of secrets 🤡I can also say Dan would win medals for the amount of likes under girls photos the last few days.. if I was sleeping with a fella the last 3 months and this was the carry on.. I would be gone .. not exclusive or not ..

Reactions: 11
Oh Chloe Lewis looks soo different in her latest pics. She's going too far with the procedures.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen Amy Childs new house? It’s on her stories and Instagram page.
---
Genuine question how the duck has she afforded that!? What has she done in life? Genuine question because I’ve no idea lol

Reactions: 15
I don't know if it is a pyramid scheme she is doing ; she just briefly mentioned it in a tik tok once so just wondered , I love her tik toks too
I know someone who books holidays and trips for rich families and makes a fortune

Reactions: 2