The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head round the lack of morals. He’s not allowed to see his kid and he doesn’t give a duck and this is who she decides to be with? At least Blossom now has a father figure in her life who’s taken his role.

Reactions: 6
I just can’t get my head round the lack of morals. He’s not allowed to see his kid and he doesn’t give a duck and this is who she decides to be with? At least Blossom now has a father figure in her life who’s taken his role.
Did you see ages ago when Danny Dyer mentioned some of the wronguns he’s had to watch Dani bring home and share a roast dinner with 😂
He mentioned no names but Jack was fuming assuming it was about him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did you see ages ago when Danny Dyer mentioned some of the wronguns he’s had to watch Dani bring home and share a roast dinner with 😂
He mentioned no names but Jack was fuming assuming it was about him
If the shoe fits 🤣 her first baby dad is a wrongen as well

Reactions: 9
Off topic but following on with the travel pyramid scheme there is a girl I follow on tik tok (not sure I can share her name) but she has just been travelling for a few months and people asked herhow she made money while there and she described herself as a remote travel agent basically, will that just be a pyramid scheme?

Reactions: 3
Off topic but following on with the travel pyramid scheme there is a girl I follow on tik tok (not sure I can share her name) but she has just been travelling for a few months and people asked herhow she made money while there and she described herself as a remote travel agent basically, will that just be a pyramid scheme?
Is it that kyra mae?? She went around Thailand and South East asia and just got back to the UK

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure that’s the same pyramid scheme they all do
---
Didn’t Sam faiers set one up recently as well!

What is that dance that Jake hall is trying to make happen.
He's trying to be the happy, good aura, spiritual kind of guy, but everyone knows he's just a bleep...do like the concept of his new fashion line though 😂

Reactions: 11
What is that dance that Jake hall is trying to make happen.
Jesus he’s changed since the show 🤣🤣 definitely done a few too many 💊 and fried his brain, they all go down the spiritual route lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jake Hall used to give me the ick back when he was on the show. Just had a look at his insta as I dont follow him and he still disgusts me

Reactions: 12
Kind of look at it like this, when being questioned & the person giving an answer isn't clear & precise, whatever they are doing to earn a living, may very well be shadyAF.

Yeah her, she said she earned money by booking holidays for people
that sounds like what Chloe B is promoting !
seems like you got this platform/ "model" they love to call, which partnered with several hotels/ spa places and then you could make booking through it and every time you book you earn a commission in return. and i think that tiktoker is doing the same pyramid scheme because she can make referrals to others and earn more from these referrals, which chloe B is doing

Reactions: 4
Jack is 100% using Chloe because he has next to no career and ruined his chances of any decent opportunities! Also has anyone else seen Jess wrights video of her dancing 😂 I can’t! I just can’t imagine asking someone to film me dancing around on my own!! I’m cringing for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Harry Lee & his girlfriend (Sammie from love island) have also just started the travel thing aswell!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Ah Chloe B just wants to let us know she only got 10 spaces left to get in on the pyramid scheme and join "her team". 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8