The Only Way Is Essex #19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally wrong .. Amber went to st tropez with her friend Tori who she knows from Ibiza . Tori lives in Dubai now .. she was with girls she knows who where in st tropez last year and met the Hampton crowd.. Amber went over to New York in September .. she was with one of Nuby sears sons friends .. Arabella went out after her and she stayed on with her
You forgot about Ritchie Akiva. 😉

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen chloebbrocketts new ‘business’? It’s a private Instagram page saying ‘helping you earn a flexible income online’🤔

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone seen chloebbrocketts new ‘business’? It’s a private Instagram page saying ‘helping you earn a flexible income online’🤔
I’m sure she posted earlier About Jess Wright travel.. so it’s another pyramid travel page ..

Reactions: 7
Chloe Brockett & Jack give me the same kind of vibes as Amber & Dan. Dan cant be self employed or managing director of anything and Amber was so in love she was obviously helping him. Same with Jack, although his circumstances are different to Dan, his reputation is shite now, he still seems like he’s using Chloe and she seems to be so smitten she doesn’t care!

Reactions: 7
What is that dance that Jake hall is trying to make happen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have dm her and asked about it as it sounds dodgy to me and was therefore really intrigued:cool:
She sent me the link and the password for further information. I don’t really understand exactly how it works or how I can save more and even earn a “residual income” while traveling. But it basically, like other posers have already mentioned, is some kind of pyramid travel page. Looks like you have to pay certain fee monthly to registered yourself as a “independent travel agent” so you can earn flexibly online.
Could somebody shed more light on how this kind of things work ?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I have dm her and asked about it as it sounds dodgy to me and was therefore really intrigued:cool:
She sent me the link and the password for further information. I don’t really understand exactly how it works or how I can save more and even earn a “residual income” while traveling. But it basically, like other posers have already mentioned, is some kind of pyramid travel page. Looks like you have to pay certain fee monthly to registered yourself as a “independent travel agent” so you can earn flexibly online.
That’s pretty much it, Chloe will be exploiting and making money off the vulnerable below her who will struggle to make any money of their own. No legit job asks for a monthly fee. Sad to see how many young followers will fall for this

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t Vicky pattison have something similar too? Why anyone would fall for it is beyond me
---
And Jesus Christ sophie so ugly, she’s a mess and a fish wife
Jordan run while you still can

• Haha
Exact same reply I had off Charlotte Dawsons. They're all scammy cunts

I can’t believe they get away with promoting these pyramid scams! So many vulnerable people will fall for it and they end up losing money because they have to go on the trips to promote them and I don’t know who would want to book a holiday organised by Chloe brocket 😂 when you can do it yourself on tui etc! There’s a really interesting documentary I think on bbc about the MLM schemes!

Reactions: 11
Loves young dream. Jack’s been making Chloe B laugh since she was 18 … and then had a kid with someone else two years later

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chloe B must be the most draining, toxic friends ever!! She loses friends so quickly and then will be calling another group ‘my girls’ after knowing them for two minutes. Anyone remember that phudson girl who she used to hang out with non-stop for the past year or so, even posted with her kids in matching xmas pyjamas a few months back, well it seems that they’ve unfollwed/blocked each other and now she clings to Jack like he’s all her life depends on.