The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed how he clickbaited every title on his Cyprus trip to get those views🤦‍♂️looks like many of his gammons are getting wise to this now and reminded him of his constant baiting

Reactions: 1
The bellend has done a number on Cyprus. He went out of season and is just complaining about everything.

At least he tried Greek food once.... then more English breakfasts and fish & chips.

I can't believe I used to enjoy his videos, they are painful to watch now.

Did he end up going to Nicosia? I don't want to watch any more videos to find out.

Last edited:
Did he end up going to Nicosia? I don't want to watch any more videos to find out.
Think he only went as far as Paphos old town. 1 mornings car hire the tightwad.
No local gammons prepared to put him up and run him around. Maybe they are finally wishing up.

He tells his minions this is his full time job. When away he does around 4 videos a day and spends all his time editing. Excluding the travel days, he had 5 full days in Cyprus and he churned out 8 videos. He did a total of 10 vlogs for the 7 day trip.

So after fraternising with Morecambe's finest, it's back to the same repetitive bollocks about the EV conspiracy theory he so strongly believes in.

Does this prick not realise what a boring bellend he is? Mind you, he's got to keep Lynne and the rest of his low IQ fan base happy, because my friends, to these gammons he is a true celebrity. To the rest of us he's a lying, boring, selfish, clearly unemployable fuckwit.

Bore off Lee, you're as interesting as watching a gas meter.

EDIT: I wonder if the staff at these car dealerships cringe when MacSlaphead walks in. Hmmm, I wonder.

Reactions: 3