The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the MacBellend visits an Indian restaurant and massages the owner's ego about this food, which in fairness looked decent, but we know how these vlogs go. MacRepeatster meets the owner, involves him/her in the video, praises the food to the point of almost lick-arsing, and behind the scenes said owner thanks him by giving his meal for free. Let's face it, he didn't tell us how much it cost or show us a receipt.

Lee, if you're reading, just a couple of points to correct you.

1) Nottingham is NOT your home city. You're from Mansfield. Yes it's not far away, but it's like someone from Chester claiming they're from Liverpool.

2) This guy isn't the first Indian restaurant proprietor to get you to try new dishes. You went to a place in Mansfield where the owner did the same. Yes you're a boring creature of habit, but let's not lie, eh?

Anyway folks, prepare yourselves for his Cyprus videos where no doubt we'll be treated to the local cuisine... sorry, fish and chips and English breakfasts. I'm sure the EV charging networks in Larnaca, Nicosia, and Paphos will get a mention, as well as him meeting up with some more deluded gammons who regard him as their hero. I just hope they have a car!

Reactions: 4
So the MacBellend visits an Indian restaurant and massages the owner's ego about this food, which in fairness looked decent, but we know how these vlogs go. MacRepeatster meets the owner, involves him/her in the video, praises the food to the point of almost lick-arsing, and behind the scenes said owner thanks him by giving his meal for free. Let's face it, he didn't tell us how much it cost or show us a receipt.

Lee, if you're reading, just a couple of points to correct you.

1) Nottingham is NOT your home city. You're from Mansfield. Yes it's not far away, but it's like someone from Chester claiming they're from Liverpool.

2) This guy isn't the first Indian restaurant proprietor to get you to try new dishes. You went to a place in Mansfield where the owner did the same. Yes you're a boring creature of habit, but let's not lie, eh?

Anyway folks, prepare yourselves for his Cyprus videos where no doubt we'll be treated to the local cuisine... sorry, fish and chips and English breakfasts. I'm sure the EV charging networks in Larnaca, Nicosia, and Paphos will get a mention, as well as him meeting up with some more deluded gammons who regard him as their hero. I just hope they have a car!
And a spare room for him 😂

Reactions: 2
Back from Oz.... Figures are down, quick to the apple equivalent of Google...
"Crapple, find me the cheapest flight and cheapest dive in the cheapest sunny resort"
Tell the sycophants a week in advance as theres a good chance one with a bed or a car will tug my tassel.
Sarah T Sucker, tell the macoffspring daddy is at work again, and I'll be back in time for a day out at skeg (your car)..... That's if Geoff sux cox doesn't need me.

• Haha
The Mc Bellend has arrived in Cyprus why he calls holidays a series is beyond me, one thing to note is how this creature holds a knife and fork🤷‍♂️ obviously he wasn’t shown as kid. Onwards to the deadbeat Dad

Reactions: 1
I haven't really watched since I discovered this site but I'm curious now he's visiting my home country. Hopefully he ventures out of Paphos but I doubt it..

I haven't really watched since I discovered this site but I'm curious now he's visiting my home country. Hopefully he ventures out of Paphos but I doubt it..
He might get out of Paphos, if he can find a few minions to give him a lift in their car.

"for some reason YouTube are unsubscribing people"

I spat me whiskey across the room at that remark....🤣

"for some reason YouTube are unsubscribing people"

I spat me whiskey across the room at that remark....🤣
Yeah I chuckled at too. Hopefully the enlightened ones have woken up and realised that Mr Lee “bullshitter” Davey is a total liar and fraud

McDafthead goes to a cypriot restaurant orders the meze for two then wonders why he gets so much food.

Why does he keep threatening cats with violence then say 'I'll make it look like a bloody accident' then chuckles to himself. Very odd behaviour McMentalist.

• Angry
Reactions: 5