Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thinice

If people want to bitch about Tattle (pot, kettle), I find it better to at least let Tattle see who is posting such incorrect feedback about this forum, I think it's a lovely place 🤪.

Screenshot 2024-02-07(1).png

Screenshot 2024-02-07(2).png

Hi Jane 👋, welcome to Tattle my darling. Get back to arse licking in the fanboy Facebook forum please.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Live_Forever

For Lee's deluded followers looking in.

Your hero is deadbeat dad that abandoned his kids for a £1 Burger in Blackpool and used Cancer as Clickbait.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Sparko74

Well it looks like I've touched a nerve with the deluded wanker. His latest drivel is about people like me saying he doesn't have a real job, and I stand by it.

In what world is what he does a job of any kind? Who does he contract I his services to? Which businesses that he reviews actually ask him to do so? He's not a restaurant critic! All he does his stuff his face, whinge like shite about his overpriced car, and piss off on holiday whilst his partner and kids stop at home. He gets revenue from YouTube, granted, but nobody employs his services. Posting shit videos to his largely brainless gammon audience, none of whom pay him for them surely can't be classed as a job.

I have no issue with YouTubers doing what they do, but with this plank it's different. He's a liar, he's selfish, and he's boring. I used to like him but I've seen through the cracks too much. He's got more cracks than a condemned house! He's basically on one long jolly courtesy of his late mum, and thinks of nobody else but himself. If his conscience allows him to behave like this, that's his call, but please MacBellend, if you're reading this, don't make out it's a real job! It's a lifestyle choice and a fucking selfish one at that. You're deluded and clearly unemployable. Your channel will eventually come to an end, so what then?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

Sparko74

MacWorkshy, if you're reading, it's 07:18 as I type this. I'm on my way to work having been up since 06:00. I will spend all day working hard for the tenants at the housing association I work for, planning their repairs and the tradespeople that are required to carry out such work.

You'll be drinking lager, eating fish and chips, getting ex-pats to ferry you around Perth for free, talking shit to them about EV's and songs from the 80's. You'll disguise this as work, whilst your kids in Leeds are wondering "Where's dad". THIS is why we don't like you - that and the bullshit you spout to get new subs - bullshit that knows no bounds.

You don't work hard, you have a hobby that pays you to be a selfish twat so you don't have to work. You tell yourself it's a real job though. You'll be telling us you were a 'key worker' during Covid next. Deluded!

Anyway, you'll no doubt have thumbnails to film. I on the other hand, and the rest of us on here will be doing our proper jobs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sparko74

As a Yorkshireman myself (although I now live in Liverpool) this twat associating himself with Yorkshire is embarrassing. One minute he's claiming it as his own, and the next he's taking the piss. Your opinion means fuck all to us MacWankstain!

Has anyone else noticed that when he goes out with his intellectually challenged daughter or the Bland Angel, he makes THEM go to the bar to order the food? His self-centred attitude is disgusting.

I really hope this oxygen thief has his downfall sometine soon. It's long overdue and he deserves it. I just hope he vlogs it.

Reactions: 8

thinice

Anybody that actually believes he still has a 'girlfriend' called Sarah really is as delusional as they come. The bloke literally lives at his ex-wife's house ('his office'). Every video in the UK for the past few years he has made he usually starts it off just outside his ex wife's house in Mansfield. If he really did have a girlfriend, why on earth would he always be sleeping at his ex wife's house?

He actually out's himself quite nicely in the couple of screenshots posted by @goon23 a few posts above... He 'sends back' money to Sarah to pay the bills. What he means by that, is that they are no longer a couple (and haven't been for quite some years), and he is sending his child maintenance fees over because they are no longer together. If they were a couple, surely bills would be in his name, so he wouldn't have to send the money over to 'Sarah', the money would just go from his bank account straight to the companies to pay for half of their bills.

He is a narcissistic person, whose sole purpose in life is trying to become somebody famous, he has even said in the past that he'd love to do I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here (a huge TV show over in the UK). He genuinely believes he's somebody famous because he has a few stalkers that live by his every word, and watch none stop repeats of fish and chips and full English breakfasts 😴.

Even though for some reason his subscriber count seems to be increasing, his viewing figures really are stagnant for anything other than electric car clickbait videos. At some point, he'll have to get rid of the car that he supposedly hates so much, then what? Back to Tenerife again? Knowing how this cunt works he will probably just get another new electric car after bleating on about how bad they are, to churn out more unnecessary shite videos. But remember, he is doing these videos for you! His viewers! Or 'friends' as he calls them 🤮. He is creating them just so that you are aware of how bad electric cars are. So please watch this 2 hour long video with adverts every minute, so he can repeat what he said in the last 780 videos.

Lee Davey really is a lousy bloke, a lousy friend and even worse, a lousy Dad.

• Heart

Roy_S

Fun for all the family, Play MacTwatster bingo! Look out for these well worn and much over used phrases and punch yourself in the face every time you hear one!

sausage as a breakwater
Hash brown - controversial
This is a family run business
This is a family channel (usually said after he’s uttered the most crude of innuendoes)
I like tinned tomatoes
Not pretentious portobello mushrooms
Not much/too much fat on this bacon
Perm any one from several relating to the yellow of an egg
Grange Hill/bent sausage
Poodles willy
Yorkshire tea
You can tell I'm from Mansfield (cos your a cock?)
Best of both
Butchers sausage (up my arse, ooh, family channel)

more to follow my friends!

0CE861C9-BB98-416B-8BC8-989E95649FF4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sparko74

Lord above, please answer me some questions if you could?

Why oh why am I watching this top level tool on YouTube repeating himself about the same drivel week in week out? Why am I watching someone I can't even stand fill his face with fish and chips, coming out with crap like "crispy on the outer, fluffy on the inner"? Why am I listening to endless twaddle about EV's - the same on every EV video? Lord above, what have I become? Is it me who needs help, more than Lee Alexander Davey of no fixed abode?

I know I've done wrong in the past but is this my punishment? Why am I forcing myself to watch such utter garbage? Please tell me why Lord, I need to know for my own sanity which I'm clearly losing.

Thank you Lord, Amen.

• Haha

Sparko74

After his holiday (sorry, "work trip") to Australia, he announced last night he's off to the USA again soon.

"Daddy, why do we never see you"?

"It's becorrrrse I'm away working 7 days to earn money so I can take you to lovely places such as Devon".

"But Daddy, you get to go to Australia and America, as well as Tenerife and other places. Why can't we come on some of these trips"?

"Well it wouldn't make good viewing, and what's more, I'd actually have to look after you".

"You really are a deadbeat daddy aren't you"?

"Deadbeat? Where have you picked that up from"?

"A site called Tattle. They hate you on there Daddy. By the way, what's a 'gammon'?"

• Haha

Sparko74

If you're reading Lee, following your Q&A session, let me answer as one of your haters as to why I dislike you. I'm certainly not jealous of you.

1) You're very selfish, especially where your family and other guests on your shitty channel are concerned.

2) Your health clickbait videos showed you for the desperate moron you are, but you knew that your main demographic of viewers would lap it up, fall for your lies, and and give you views.

3) You seem to use people for your own gain. Your ex-wife, JB, Darren John, even your own daughter.

4) You have no regard for your kids who clearly come after your jollies that you laughably claim is work.

5) You think you're funny. Trust me, you're not. You're repetitive, not very original, boring and clearly very workshy.

Your day will come when all this will come crashing down and you'll be forced to actually get a proper job, if you can find one. Still, you could kick Sharon out of the business you've palmed off to her, but no doubt make from as part of your inevitable tax avoidance. Your own partner of 12 years won't let you live with her, despite having kids together, who frankly deserve better than a scrounging deadbeat like yourself.

How about growing up, setting a good example to your kids, get a proper job and stop living off the back of your thick, basic subscribers. Instead of pissing off on holiday every few weeks, treat your kids.

Plank!

• Heart
Reactions: 7