The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there a chance one of his many meetings was with the police or a solicitor asking if the bigger boys in America would let him over to play with no issues???

Reactions: 22
Is there a chance one of his many meetings was with the police or a solicitor asking if the bigger boys in America would let him over to play with no issues???
I thought this too, he's had some reassurance from someone hence the cockiness about haters in recent weeks. Even if he has, hardly the nice relaxing start to a holiday is it, wondering if an entire COUNTRY isn't going to be sure if it wants you there

Reactions: 18
These 2 have no idea and speak without engaging their brains. Their contradictions are vlogged too!
I've said it before, but I really do believe Sarah has learning difficulties, this isn't meant as an insult, I don't feel sorry for her, being slow doesn't excuse being a bad mother or a vindictive cow.
Creepy on the otherhand does not have learning difficulties, he is a sly, flaky, controlling failure. He would love 'the matrix' if he had become a pilot. These type of people jump on Matrix and conspiracy theories, so they have something to blame for lifes let downs, usually due to the person themselves not succeeding.
Sorry, but those children, including Isabelle, have no hope and will ALL grow into unpleasant human beings. The girls maybe ending up with controlling partners and brat boy will be a bully until someone puts him in his place and they will, then he will become a wimp like his father.

Reactions: 20
Only Izzy has some kind of memory of not being filmed, all the others only know life is made meaningful through a lens and that everything is content. When that camera is finally switched off and they realise they are uneducated, bog standard kids who lost any vestige of cuteness a long time ago it is going to hit hard.
Sarah, you'll be the one dealing with it because he'll be long gone procreating to raise his next five kids because Mr Tate told him to (his partners getting more and more vulnerable because he can't pull anyone who sees through him or is not repulsed).
You won't do anything to save yourself or your children so good luck with the future.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Minghams have a sitting room that could be turned into an office/schoolroom.
imagine being top g and doesn’t have a space for laptop or a desk
The younger 3 could have a space in the playroom For schoolwork.
i notice we haven’t seen inside the playroom since Jace got the ridiculous outdoor climbing frame inside .

Reactions: 22
I thought this too, he's had some reassurance from someone hence the cockiness about haters in recent weeks. Even if he has, hardly the nice relaxing start to a holiday is it, wondering if an entire COUNTRY isn't going to be sure if it wants you there
If that's the case imagine spending your life having to get legal advice to go somewhere incase you get arrested at the border.

Here's a tip, creepy! Don't hit on girls younger than your 18 year old stepdaughter! Better still stuck to your wife and stick to your marriage vows.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Have they ever showed/mentioned the desk Creepy was sat at before?
Why have a desk so close to the dining table?
If it's for Creepy, I thought he used the dining table for his 'editing' and that's when everyone is asleep so he wouldn't be in the way of anyone eating.
If he's 'working' during the day then surely it would be better in any other room than the main room where there's bikes being ridden, balls, TV on, iced coffee being made, Lazy foghorning, activities for the little ones etc.
Why even bother getting a desk whether it's for Creepy or for 'school work' if they are just about to go away for goodness knows how long?

Reactions: 20
Surely the empty space above the garage is the perfect space for an office/education space, out of the way and separate enough from their home lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think they did fly out yesterday, radio silence on
SM and Chris said in the vlog they had to be out of the house and on their way by around 9am even if it meant stopping off to get a quick breakfast.

Reactions: 13
I think they did fly out yesterday, radio silence on
SM and Chris said in the vlog they had to be out of the house and on their way by around 9am even if it meant stopping off to get a quick breakfast.
Didn't Sarah chuck in an 8 minute detour to return that swimsuit to River Island as well? 😏

If they did fly yesterday then either Isla has been made to lie and chuck in a red herring or they perhaps had a multi-leg journey (as Isla had her outfit to travel in on the Sunday)

Reactions: 11
The way she speaks to Isabelle and Isabelle straight away gives in the girl is just like a 12 year old and Lazyy just loves having the upper hand😡 but Esme can take a mirror nothing said 😡
It is strange at about Isabells age Sarah has a relationship and was pregnant wasn't she a single mother at 19?
I'm not suggesting Isabelle should be pregnant by now but just pointing out at that age Sarah was living a life away from parents but she daughter seems so far away from being allowed or even able to be independent in any way
---
She took a gap year last year so shouldn't be taking them until next summer. Easily forgotten because her gap year looked identical to every year of her life since 2020 but it means that they've bought themselves an extra year of her not actually doing anything because she's 'studying A levels'.
Ha yes you are right ✅️

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Chris said we have to leave at 9 sharp. Later sarah said we don't have to get up mad early we will get up at 8. So an hour to get the three little ones ready, the older girls up and ready and get themselves ready and making sure you have everything. Good luck doing all that in an hour.

Also the noise of them in the garden. The poor neighbours. They have no respect for anyone.

Reactions: 24
I’m absolutely convinced they are house swapping with someone, Isla said twice “my room is all ready”. I reckon the American family they used to be pals with. Poor sods coming to stay at pylon palace if it is that.
Would you want a house with curtains when you swop with someone, I would be devastated if went there and no curtains or blinds. Or shitting on a toilet with other person in bed hearing everything

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think they're going to be doing something like The Richardsons - renting out their home in the UK whilst living abroad, doing the Boundless Life education thing. They've been in Bali for a while but will be moving on to Dubai soon. Sarah follows both of them on Instagram, I see (Richardsons and Boundlesslife).

Could that be the educational program which Sarah said they'd bought into but we've yet to see any evidence of?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No way - he can’t even admit to himself he committed a child sex crime, let alone make it real by asking professionals for advice about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It is strange at about Isabells age Sarah has a relationship and was pregnant wasn't she a single mother at 19?
I'm not suggesting Isabelle should be pregnant by now but just pointing out at that age Sarah was living a life away from parents but she daughter seems so far away from being allowed or even able to be independent in any way
---
I think she hated not being tied to A Man (not that Chris qualifies but I’ll leave that for another post) and independent so she sees nothing strange about it. She thinks her children are living The Dream because this was hers and, with all the immaturity that comes with that.

If YouTube got rid of all their non active subscribers (across all accounts, and kids accounts) they’d not be able to get any of the deals they do. I’ve seen on another account I watch vlogs have gone up about accounts being removed as deemed inactive (they know because people have complained, sometimes people don’t watch the day something goes up) and comments being deleted by algorithm, it’s time this started happening to the Ingham Family.
---
No way - he can’t even admit to himself he committed a child sex crime, let alone make it real by asking professionals for advice about it.
Can you imagine how that conversation would even go?

“Well there’s these haterz man on a big dusty website and they keep telling people about this thing that didn’t happen”
“What thing?”
“It’s all lies made up to destroy me”
“What thing Mr Ingham?”
“That’s not the point”
“You mean sending graphic texts to underage ..”
“Nooooo it’s lies all lies, I know you’re on that dusty website too!!!!”
“We need a look at your devices...”
“They got stolen all of ‘em”
“Crime number?”
“I didn’t report it”
“Why?”
“Didn’t wanna”

In short impossible without incriminating himself.

Ps obviously the Chris bits are gradually getting higher pitched and Whiny.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
These 2 have no idea and speak without engaging their brains. Their contradictions are vlogged too!
I've said it before, but I really do believe Sarah has learning difficulties, this isn't meant as an insult, I don't feel sorry for her, being slow doesn't excuse being a bad mother or a vindictive cow.
Creepy on the otherhand does not have learning difficulties, he is a sly, flaky, controlling failure. He would love 'the matrix' if he had become a pilot. These type of people jump on Matrix and conspiracy theories, so they have something to blame for lifes let downs, usually due to the person themselves not succeeding.
Sorry, but those children, including Isabelle, have no hope and will ALL grow into unpleasant human beings. The girls maybe ending up with controlling partners and brat boy will be a bully until someone puts him in his place and they will, then he will become a wimp like his father.
I don’t think she has learning disabilities, she’s just not very bright. He doesn’t fare much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t think she has learning disabilities, she’s just not very bright. He doesn’t fare much better.
Absolutely. She's willfully dumb, crafty, cunning and spiteful. Has no intention of expanding her horizons beyond the venial. Cannot live without a man and would shack up with anyone to prevent her actually doing anything, when Chris moves on she'll find another loser on Seacroft and move him in; plenty of men out there who don't mind where they stick it and need a roof over their head.

Reactions: 17
Where I am we had livid red to the naked eye. It was insane... better than the last time I saw them. It was a kp 9 last night over the uk. So beautiful l.
Where I am we had livid red to the naked eye. It was insane... better than the last time I saw them. It was a kp 9 last night over the uk. So beautiful l.
Wirral uk where I live. Thru the fone camera tho
---
I bet they are doing a house swap with an americn vlogger family.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.