The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats @Big frank! πŸ‘

Screenshot_20240505-223916_Chrome.jpg

TLDR

Shopping trips.

Loads more shopping and surprises.

Unconvincing home ed content with all the gear but no idea. Sarah's teaching methods leave a lot to be desired.

Frank is back.

Isabelle took style inspo from Weird Al Yankovic and is learning life lessons on how to cut toxic people out of her life.

Esme did an undeclared jewellery ad despite probably breaching age restrictions.

Sarah bought herself some "designer" goods for the first time in her life (since the last time).

The whole family took a luxury mini-break, camping in the Trafford Centre car park and meeting up with ifam "friends", Atlanta and her mum.

Creepy misplaced half an eyebrow.

The Top G is trying to gee up his mailing list of unsuspecting victims entrepreneur wannabes, desperate to get his matrix-busting MRR crap up and running again. Apparently his #1 portal finished prematurely but it's ok because his #2 gateway is now open for business and everyone's invited.

There was speculation about their holiday plans. If their packing is anything to go by, they're off to Bermuda, taking enough supplies in case they get lost in the triangle for the next few years. πŸ˜‚

That's about all I remember....feel free to add the bits I've missed and repost any favourites from the last thread.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
A
Congrats @Big frank! πŸ‘

View attachment 2917500

TLDR

Loads of shopping trips.

Loads more shopping.

Unconvincing home ed content with all the gear but no idea. Sarah's teaching methods leave a lot to be desired.

Frank is back.

Isabelle took style inspo from Weird Al Yankovic and is learning life lessons on how to cut toxic people out of her life.

Esme did an undeclared jewellery ad despite probably breaching age restrictions.

Sarah bought some "designer" goods for the first time in her life (since the last time).

The whole family took a luxury mini-break, camping in the Trafford Centre car park and meeting up with ifam "friends", Atlanta and her mum.

Creepy lost half an eyebrow and emailed his entrepreneur wannabes about his embarrassing problem with premature evacuation. (His #1 portal closed too soon but it's ok because his number 2 hole is now open for business.)

There was speculation about their holiday plans. If their packing is anything to go by, they're off to Bermuda, taking enough supplies in case they get lost in the triangle for the next few years. πŸ˜‚

That's about all I remember....feel free to add the bits I've missed and repost any faves from the last thread.
Awww thanks guys... and hi Steve 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I really feel bad for Mila. Sarah imitating her in such a derogatory way was just disgusting. If you want to take the piss out of a child’s voice/speech, Start with your completely illiterate 5 year old who is so delayed for his age it’s disgraceful. No sarah, counting to 10 and knowing colours does not make him a clevaaaa boyyy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
A day out with Mila and that lazy fat bint still goes on about Jace. I think the mentions of Jace even outnumbered 'cute', so it was a very lot 🀣

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What colour is your Michael Kors bag, sweetie?

Um, I don't have one? I don't need to buy mass-produced sweat shop items at discount stores to feel like I've made it in the world. My current bag is from a local leather shop here in the pacific northwest, ethically produced in small batches. Not that I expect the Inghams to care about exploited factory workers when they view their own kids as money machines...

Did Esme leave that comment, though? πŸ˜‚ Because that seems to be the sort of thing a teenaged girl would say. How are you dusty inbreds THIS jell of my sweet Michael Kors bag that I was allowed to get with the one card we have?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I hope they hurry up and post a holiday vlog, the content for me to create a new profile pic has been sadly lacking recently

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"We wouldn't have heard something like that?"
"No one would dream of shouting something like that"

Like what exactly? The person who commented didn't actually say what was shouted. So what do you mean "like that"?
Oh, you mean p3do, because you know exactly what the person is talking about 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Its crazy... they don't read here but the base for each vlog is proving tattle wrong. Sure Jan!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
"The backwards inbred opinion of scum"?? Oh please!! Creepy ,tell me you`re always out on your own ,without your children to "protect" you from such comments?? This is a huge part of why you disappear so frequently ,obviously!! YOU may well choose to forget what you did but nobody else will ,believe me! I`m so grateful i was blessed with such incredible parents ,who`d never have dreamt of putting their children online ,for people to gawp at and bring in the cash!If anyone`s a lowlife it`s you and your loudmouthed wife.Take all social media out of the conversation ,and sit down and have an honest conversation with your children! Pretty sure ,if they hadn`t been bribed with holidays ,zero routine ,constant gifts etc ,they`d still be in school. You think you`re giving them their best lives ,when all you`re doing is living off their pictures and clips on a platform not suitable for young kids. Whatever happened to the specific Youtube for kids?? I know they don`t get comments/money (or as much) ,but if you have to stick a camera in their face from day one ,it shouldn`t be where unscrupulous adults can use their images.ANY Sane caring parent would have the common sense to understand what`s wrong with this scenario.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Its crazy... they don't read here but the base for each vlog is proving tattle wrong. Sure Jan!
Yep. They're so predictable. As soon as something is mentioned on here it makes it's way into a vlog. πŸ™„

Tattle: Isabelle has no social life --- Inghams: Just because she doesn't go to clubs doesn't mean Izzy doesn't have friends

Tattle: Jace is behind --- Inghams: Every child learns at their own pace

Tattle: Where's the home education --- Inghams: here's an entire vlog on home schooling which shows zero home education

Tattle: The inghams are broke --- Inghams: Here's my new Michael Kors bag

• Haha
Reactions: 50
For Sarah never buying anything expensive, sure I’ve seen her with a tit load of Ugg boots their not exactly cheap and Sarah you always keep saying you never buy yourself anything your always buying for yourself then you always buy for Jace everyday is a surprise for Jace then you buy for Mila and baby waby things what they don’t need or things more for Jace but you say they can share with Jace and when you do buy for the older girls it either tit they don’t need or want but you do buy for which older girl is your favourite of the day,week or month but your always buying tit for yourself or Jace everyday

Reactions: 28
Even if he does the rodent did a video on it... the internet is forever, Creepy! 😊
Us Tattlers and haters are hearing things didn’t you know. The amount of dirty looks they get when out and about that’s clear in their vlogs but according to the Queen of BS herself, it doesn’t happen. That women is something else.

Reactions: 22
β€œGill β€œ is back if it’s the same one. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE
---

Looks like they’re paying someone to sit there deleting messages as I can’t see it now
Absolutely spot on

Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but i've just watched the Fizz fam home education video mentioned on the last thread. I don't watch the Fizz fam, so it was quite eye opening to see the differences. I know there's always going to be some playing up to the camera, but the one thing that stood out was they actually showed the children doing work. Where as Sarah managed an entire vlog about home education without actually showing any education.

Reactions: 24
"Designer" bag πŸ˜‚

Screenshot 2024-05-06 011927.png

Lazy in the coffee shop, sat at the toilets far away from the other customers, going on and on trying to get the little girl to tell her how much she loves Lazy
Creepy wasn't off somewhere with the baby. Nope. He was sat across from them directing the little girl what to say.
As you can see here she keeps checking for Creepy's instructions.

Even pointing at him while saying his name

Screenshot 2024-05-06 015243.png
Screenshot 2024-05-06 015507.png
Screenshot 2024-05-06 015521.png

Screenshot 2024-05-06 020121.png

And then there's this gem, where Lazy tells Mila she is Jace's older sister.

No Lazy, you thick donkey. Mila isn't Jace's big sister. Yes, she is more advanced than Jace, but she isn't his big sister.

Screenshot 2024-05-06 020250.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.