The Ingham Family #333 Sarah got home schooled in her comments section

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can’t even take a gap year before your A levels. I don’t know how they get away with this tit!
Isabelle did another year of GCSEs apparently, so technically not a gap year. Can't remember if she did retakes, but usually retakes aren't that much later into the following academic year.

Reactions: 7
Isabelle did another year of GCSEs apparently, so technically not a gap year. Can't remember if she did retakes, but usually retakes aren't that much later into the following academic year.
I don’t think they were even in the country when the GCSEs were taking place last year?

Reactions: 16
Isabelle missed all resits and she was supposed to be doing extras as well, so that would be exams now.

I know they could potentially fly to Doha onto Thailand as when we went Thailand we could of gone via Doha this was one of the cheaper options

Reactions: 9
Isabelle has had one long gap year ever since she left school , just like her other inmates Esme and Isla !

There is no education going on at all in that household at all !

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I know they could potentially fly to Doha onto Thailand as when we went Thailand we could of gone via Doha this was one of the cheaper options
Lots of people travel to Thailand via Amsterdam

So Manchester to Amsterdam and then connecting flight to Bangkok , good luck Sarah if thats what you are doing , we had to sprint across the airport to catch the connecting flight !

Reactions: 13
The R family post mentioned see you soon.
What if they pooled their money together for a trip to Disney...that they were begging for with the g.f.m.

• Wow
Isabelle has had one long gap year ever since she left school , just like her other inmates Esme and Isla !

There is no education going on at all in that household at all !
And you’d think the LA would be on it, especially with the focus on children like hem who have disappeared from education but they aren’t. As Sarah has advertised that’s she’s done GCSEs I’d have thought as evidence she would have needed to provide certificates to the LA as her ‘year out’ became about studying more GCSEs for a time (probably when someone from LA was sniffing around).

Her voice overs on tiktok are awful. We all know she does talk in that tone she uses.

Reactions: 17
Sarah R family just wants to be like the Inghams!
As if life isn’t scary enough I find this post about someone wanting to be like the Ingham!!

There’s people kicking off here about uk giving Israel 12 points at Eurovision, because the hours of disruption about them being there apparently weren’t enough. It’s bloody midnight and I need to go out for food early tomorrow if I can but nope everyone’s out making a racket because that’ll make a difference won’t it?

And now I hear this woman wants to be like the Inghams.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Honestly these kids that are given ridiculous made up names are handicapped socially and economically from the day they are born !

Why purposely put your kids at a disadvantage from the start of their life , isn’t one of her kids called Porsha and one Vanellope ??!
At least Posha is a real name I suppose but it’s such an ugly name, poor kid. I wonder why on earth they went for Vanellope instead of Penellope? And Orlanda-River is horrific too

Luckily Vanellope can go by Nell

Reactions: 11
At least Posha is a real name I suppose but it’s such an ugly name, poor kid. I wonder why on earth they went for Vanellope instead of Penellope? And Orlanda-River is horrific too

Luckily Vanellope can go by Nell
Vanellope is from Wreck it Ralph 😂😂

• Haha
If they come to the US I am contacting the media, wherever they are going it seem to be for quite some time so even if they get through customs I will be determined to inform the public that a groomer of young girls is in our country
It’s my duty to protect the our children
I don’t care what it takes
---
If they come to the US I am contacting the media, wherever they are going it seem to be for quite some time so even if they get through customs I will be determined to inform the public that a groomer of young girls is in our country
It’s my duty to protect our children
I don’t care what it takes

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Flapjack-gate! He didn't look very happy with Big Saz, did he? Also are we sure they're flapjacks because that looks like hash cake remnants from his special midnight munchies snacking sessions!

I reckon Esme brought those back after her sleepover the other day, and they were from the same people who took them theeee most deeeelicious homemade flapjacks, when they met up with 'friends' on Day 1 of the epic Trafford Centre wild camping trip.

View attachment 2929723

Did anyone recognise the letterhead on that piece of paper on the printer, behind Creepy? I couldn't get a clear enough look! Haha! 👀😁
The only thing that I could make out on it was the word ‘Lender’. So much for being Mr 10k a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
With the car seats could it be that they are going somewhere with less strict rules than UK so they will either not bother for Jace and Mila or pick up a cheap booster whilst there rather than take their more expensive seats? They are definitely the type of people to not bother about how safe it is and just go with it if they can get away with it.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Wonder if they could be booking a RV for touring about US and a hotel or 2 included as they have mentioned pools quite a bit or maybe renting a villa

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.