The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Esme finally getting the Invisalign braces I wonder? Chris’ reel shows her and Sarah sat at a desk and cameras on the desk. The cameras would be used to get an initial profile of Esme’s mouth prior to treatment as we’ve had that with braces treatment for our kids. If that is the case I hope it’s not just Esme getting the special treatment. Sat there with a Selfridges bag as well just for full effect of trying to pass off earning thousands. Payments sent to his bank a minute apart which is just enough time to transfer between banks 🤣🙄
No it’s a vision express shop - so probably just getting glasses for one of their brood

Reactions: 15
How giddy they are in the supermarket. It's just not normal. Especially not for an adult. My kids usually ask to stay at home they find food shopping that boring. It's a day out for those 3
---
I thought it looked like a Vision Express bag
They wouldn't be able to commit to regular appointments for braces. They'll all grow up with hideous teeth, but wonderful cute littul famileh travul memorehs

More Princess specs for Jacey

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Esme looks like that annoying mother in Doughty Dozen in tonight’s vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why have they switched to Vision Express? I thought they used to always go to Specsavers. Can they not afford the post-visit cookie monsters any more? Or is it since they accused them of being incompetent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
esme is insufferable. team isla 🤣
---
Adult Isabelle who should be off living her own life is stuck going over her holiday clothes with her mum, not having fun trying on outfits with friends. Dresses and skirts that she won't be wearing in a bar or club but just in a restaurant holding one of the younger children.
instead she’s asking her younger sister “”am i allowed to get sushi?”

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
It will be designer sunglasses known on Esme.
---
Why have they switched to Vision Express? I thought they used to always go to Specsavers. Can they not afford the post-visit cookie monsters any more? Or is it since they accused them of being incompetent?
Esme seems to be spending her TikTok money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Esme without her filters and her weird gum tooth.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
]
No it’s a vision express shop - so probably just getting glasses for one of their brood
Well that makes more sense, no where near as expensive either. If it’s for Esme or below then they would have the NHS voucher to help towards the cost of a pair of glasses too - can’t imagine many bringing in £10k a day/week/month would even be fazed by the cost of a pair of glasses or a shopping trip with their children 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I remember when I was a child. There was always that one girl who made up extravagant lies to make herself sound more interesting. That girl who had met someone famous. Or who was related to a pop star or someone off the TV. That's Sarah. Another childlike trait she has. Along with throwing ingredients together in a pan, mixing up slop putting it on plates for her family to eat. And collecting clothes for her babies she has no interest in. Making up silly lies

• Heart
Reactions: 40
See this tit right here, from the Ingham fan base of dysfunctional adults. Creepy always feeding the lines to his gullible wife that ‘they butchered her insides’ and crap about them, the health service covering their backs or whatever.

It doesn’t take much to influence the vulnerable- now some may be scared of contrast dye.

Has the Creepy one forgotten that he referred to the ‘failed’ sterilisation as an act of God and how thrilled he was that he saved 5K on a reversal procedure?
Fobbed off and pushed aside?
How many appointments did she miss?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The lies and contradictions in that story about Aurora being awake all night 😂
Yeah put it all together and lazy lost 1 hour sleep! Don’t wake the dragon 🐉
Esme really thinks she’s made it doesn’t she??! Poor thing, it’s a long way down love

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They've a child with a complex eye problem. I have a mild lazy eye myself and my son has a much more severe one. You have to go to a proper independent Optometrist. Which are harder and harder to find and yes cost a lot more than bloody supermarket reading glass factories like VE & Specsavers. But it's essential.

The lenses we require are a very special grind called Toric lenses. They're precision ground in select lens factorties. For example in Australia, a country of 28 million people with 35,000 square kms of coastal settlement alone, not accounting for the interior regions, there are two places that do it. Both on the East Coast. One in Brisbane and one in Melbourne. The wait for lenses after the eye test & frame selection can often be 2-3 weeks.

Only one time I chose to go to one of those discount optical supermarkets because they had so many frames so much cheaper than my usual optometrist. Big mistake. i knew as soon as I got the new glasses on at the fitting. I felt like I had a middle ear inection. The floor wasn't where it appeared to be when I put my foot out to walk. Doors & objects on tables were offset to where my hand had gone to open them. Stairs looked like smooth slides.

I told them when they were ftting them and they gave me a line of bullshit about how it was because the prescription was stronger, the frames larger than my last pair and I would adjust to the wider peripheral vision and stronger prescription "In a week or two."

Bolocks. Withn two days I had a blind migraine that would not go away, was so dizzy I was nauseous. I couldn't read a bus number from half a block away. I was to all intents & purposes legally blind. I put on my old glasses and took the walk of shame back to my proper optometrist.

They'd got those precision ground lenses back & put them in the frames at the wrong rotation. And not put on the polarising coating I'd paid so much extra money for either. That bit they just flat out cheated me on. But the rotation thing was the real issue. It had sent my astigmatism into overdrive. Looking at a monochrome striped shirt was almost hallucingenic the lines ran together and waved about so much.

Jace doesn't need two magnifying glasses in a frame. He requires specilaised lenses, prescribed and fitted by a skilled optomegtrist. It's a unique prescription for each eye and no two people's visual requirements will be anything alike. Unlike reading glasses for short sighted people. In fact we are long sighted, which is much more difficvult to correct with lenses. And we all have a severe astigmatism.

The lenses and the degree to which they are rotated has to be exact to compensate for the light messages which his eyes do not send to the visual cortex of his brain. That's why his turn in the eye is so much more evident when he is not wearing his glasses. It's why his eyes are more unevenly sized when he is tired or when they have him sat in front of a screen for bleeping hours.

For all that they carry on about the Clevah Boi and throw tatty gifts at him on the daily, they are dooming him to a lifetime of increasingly poor vision, lack of fine motor skills, poor co-ordination and chronic migraine by making the optometrical version of TEMU their provider of choice.

• Heart
  • Sad
If they were at the Trafford Centre anyone else think they'll be flying out somewhere today the 29th?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.