The Ingham Family #332 So brown to earth, no holes barred, we only need one debit card!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My feelings on Isabelle's schooling as someone whose child has done what they claim Isabelle to be doing is that there's not a chance she's studying for 3 A levels online.
Yep, placemarking now ready for the obvious lie of "Her results are private and it's up to her if she wants to share" šŸ™„

When we all know nothing is private when it comes to the children. If it's not vlogged then it didn't happen.

Reactions: 31
Has Izzy actually said herself on camera that she is studying A levels ? Or is it just more Sarah bullshit ?
---
Adult Isabelle who should be off living her own life is stuck going over her holiday clothes with her mum, not having fun trying on outfits with friends. Dresses and skirts that she won't be wearing in a bar or club but just in a restaurant holding one of the younger children.
I thought that when she was trying on that pink shiny mini dress , thats a dress for going clubbing with your mates celebrating end of school/exams/results/holiday to ayianapa with the girls , not pushing Jaceus and Mila down the street for evening food at 9.30pm in Benidorm !

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I was thinking about the way lazy and creepy describe themselves.

Brown to earth
Humble
Grateful
Inspirational

I don't know about any of you but I don't ever feel the need to tell people my positive personality attributes. Generally, people come to me with aspects of me they find positive. The inghams seem to think the way to guide people's opinions is to feed it to them. What they always fail to understand or that people have made up their own minds based on their content. None of it is any of the words described above apply.

Angry
Vindictive
Dishonest
Arrogant
Ignorant
Greedy
Hostile
Combative
Conceited
Entitled

Are words I think of when I see their content and interactions online. And let's be clear, this is when they themselves think is aspirational. But of course, as two people unable to accept accountability for anything, they project their shortcomings back onto the people who are not influenced or taken in by them.

If they were humble and brown to earth they would feel uncomfortable about the level of praise they get even when they know they have been caught out... like with kayak Paul for instance. Instead they see it as vindication and up the anti by doxing and inciting their followers to attack people why see through them.

When you think about the screenshots that came out of lazy supporting her sex offenders brother or creepy making rape jokes its clear that these are personality traits that were there long before youtube. They are both disgusting people with no ability to self reflect or accept responsibility for themselves.

They think an appearance of wealth means they have a get out of jail free card and they have a lifetime of privilege... but we all know its not going go that way for them. Their lifestyle is going to implode eventually and all that'll do is make all of their negative attributes more enhanced.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When you think about the screenshots that came out of lazy supporting her sex offenders brother or creepy making rape jokes its clear that these are personality traits that were there long before youtube. They are both disgusting people with no ability to self reflect or accept responsibility for themselves.
This is why Sarah would never be getting a round of applause from me, even if she did ever get around to kicking Chris out.

She has done so many other things which show her true colours, not just enabling her disgusting, lying, cheating husband and it started long before the allegations came out about her husband grooming minors. sarahinghamofficial is disgusting too.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
AS Levels donā€™t exist in the same way anymore. Psychology a-level is assessed by final exams at the end of a two year course. As are the majority of GCSEs and a levels nowadays.

You can thank Michael Gove for that one.

Reactions: 18
I was thinking about the way lazy and creepy describe themselves.

Brown to earth
Humble
Grateful
Inspirational

I don't know about any of you but I don't ever feel the need to tell people my positive personality attributes. Generally, people come to me with aspects of me they find positive. The inghams seem to think the way to guide people's opinions is to feed it to them. What they always fail to understand or that people have made up their own minds based on their content. None of it is any of the words described above apply.

Angry
Vindictive
Dishonest
Arrogant
Ignorant
Greedy
Hostile
Combative
Conceited
Entitled

Are words I think of when I see their content and interactions online. And let's be clear, this is when they themselves think is aspirational. But of course, as two people unable to accept accountability for anything, they project their shortcomings back onto the people who are not influenced or taken in by them.

If they were humble and brown to earth they would feel uncomfortable about the level of praise they get even when they know they have been caught out... like with kayak Paul for instance. Instead they see it as vindication and up the anti by doxing and inciting their followers to attack people why see through them.

They think an appearance of wealth means they have a get out of jail free card and they have a lifetime of privilege... but we all know its not going go that way for them. Their lifestyle is going to implode eventually and all that'll do is make all of their negative attributes more enhanced.
Love the use of 'brown to earth'

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Don't forget they also have the added bonus of not paying any bills on the house while they're away* šŸ˜‰

*Everyone know this isn't how it works, well everyone except Sarah šŸ¤£
No it definitely does work like that. I was out nearly all day yesterday so I didnā€™t pay the mortgage for the hours I wasnā€™t in šŸ˜‚
---
AS Levels donā€™t exist in the same way anymore. Psychology a-level is assessed by final exams at the end of a two year course. As are the majority of GCSEs and a levels nowadays.

You can thank Michael Gove for that one.
I simply wonā€™t have you slagging off Michael. Iā€™ll have you know that we love him here in his hometown šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Do we duck!! My son was in that club the night he was dancing aboot like a big fanny and he said he was getting pelters of abuse for being a Tory boy but didnā€™t care one jot how he has wrecked the country.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I simply wonā€™t have you slagging off Michael. Iā€™ll have you know that we love him here in his hometown šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Do we duck!! My son was in that club the night he was dancing aboot like a big fanny and he said he was getting pelters of abuse for being a Tory boy but didnā€™t care one jot how he has wrecked the country.
Urgh. He's another disgusting, sweaty, little dweeb with no self-awareness, like Chris Ingham.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Urgh. He's another disgusting, sweaty, little dweeb with no self-awareness like Chris Ingham.
I hate Tory voters. How the duck they have managed to be voted in as many times since 2010 and only now people realise they ruin the country. Tory governments breed unemployment and austerity and only now folk are like ā€œoh my god, they are ruining the countryā€. Two words Margaret Thatcher. No government is ideal but a Tory one is a life changer and sends shockwaves for generations.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Isabelle studying psychology makes me laugh. Surely sheā€™s woken up by now and realised sheā€™s living in a cult with two completely fucked up parents.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I honestly think what creepy did to lazy over the years cheating etc , sheā€™s taking it out on the younger kids part from Jace esme and Isabelle just Isla and Mila sounds horrible but definitely can see it like itā€™s her way of coping

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Because the alternative has always been Labour?
I was always better off under a Labour government. In saying that now I wouldnā€™t vote them in. Iā€™m not an SNP voter either although they have given us here in Scotland a few things back. All as bad as each other and out for what they can get so a bit like the Inghams šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Yeah a winning title šŸ¤“šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰šŸŽ‰

Living here in my parents basement, bags packed waiting to be sent to gaol in Switzerland, I don't get many opportunities to be a Top G so thank you everyone for voting for my suggestion. I hope this success doesn't change me and I will strive to remain brown to earth šŸ™šŸ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I honestly think what creepy did to lazy over the years cheating etc , sheā€™s taking it out on the younger kids part from Jace esme and Isabelle just Isla and Mila sounds horrible but definitely can see it like itā€™s her way of coping
Lazy probably thinks the way she treats Jace is like two fingers up at the mother of Creepyā€™s secret son (šŸ¤¢) in a look at how loved and spoilt our boy is kind of way.

Reactions: 23
I think I will find a Disney Facebook group to be on the lookout for Chris Ingham
There are thousands of people in those groups
Iā€™ll make sure to tell them what heā€™s done and also send a picture of the whole family so they can be on the lookout
Should find out pretty quickly if that is where they have gone

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Although Iā€™d quite like to see him try and enter Florida or any part of the US I honestly donā€™t think they could even afford the flights nowadays.

Reactions: 22
They are definitely buzzing over something so letā€™s hope that whatever it is creepy has dug into his deep pockets and paid for all expenses himself. And if he has then fair enough.
If any part of this littull adventure is gifted sponsored or whatever then they better prepare for the fallout.
By the sounds of it they are planning to be away a while so it will catch up with them eventually.
Also rehome beautiful little Prinny and the piggies and give them to someone who actually wants to spend time with them. Their lives are short.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Has Izzy actually said herself on camera that she is studying A levels ? Or is it just more Sarah bullshit ?
Yep whilst clutching a haul of A-level guides from The Works mocking trolls.
---
Yep. Said in car whilst clutching a haul of a-level guides from The Works and having a go at trolls.

That doesnā€™t mean itā€™s not bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
The thing isā€¦ if we deep dive about Izzy..

(1) when still in school, the Inghams told us themselves she was doing one less GCSE in order to receive academic support instead. Those sessions are for kids who find the academic demands of the GCSEs quite tricky and need some extra support. No biggie, academics are not for everyone.

(2) they remove her from school and the academic support of people who do that, all day, every day (yes, yes, in the matrix) and left her to learn on her own with support from an uneducated parent whilst the other parent claims a-levels in STEM subjects but doesnā€™t lower himself to such acts as ā€˜parentingā€™ or ā€˜vaguely giving a tit about his kidsā€™

(3) this magically results in her getting a NINE in English. The highest grade you can get. Sadly, we donā€™t know which English gcse this is in because the Inghams donā€™t seem very clear on there being two of them. We donā€™t see Izzy reading any set texts for English Lit but then likewise, we do hear her have the vocabulary of a nine year old so English language seems unlikely too. Thereā€™s a thought maybe she got a 4 and a 5 in both making a 9 altogether (maybe the top G himself with his STEM brain worked that one out)

(4) we are not privy to any of her other results. Another of Goveā€™s inventions is the ā€˜ebaccā€™ - a sort of notion that every kid should pass a gcse in English, maths, a science and a language. No ideas if this happens for Izzy or not. No subject other than english is ever mentioned.

(5) she takes a year out despite that not being a thing at 16. Youā€™re supposed to be in education or employment

(6) sheā€™s taking 3 a-levels. One, in psychology. Sheā€™s not in school so this doesnā€™t really apply but overwhelmingly schools want you to have at least a 7 in a subject to do it at a-level as the leap to a-level from gcse is so much greater. They may let you in with a 6. Psychology is a science so again, a school, would want those good grades to be in science and maths.

(7) my son is in Year 12, like Izzy (tho a year younger). Heā€™s just had a first set of exams for the teachers to give predicted grades. He did get a 9 in his GCSE English lit and an 8 in language. He would be the first to say that the demands of these exams far outweigh any gcse. And they only cover half the course so far. And heā€™s in school with experts supporting him.

(8) my son wants good grades as he has top unis in his sights. Isabelle doesnā€™t need university because she already has many thriving businesses. But also sheā€™s definitely doing a-levels and is very smart. But also schooling is a joke and you donā€™t need it to be a G. But also sheā€™s definitely doing them so stop asking what sheā€™s doing. But also Esme doesnā€™t need gcses, stop asking.

All as clear as mud.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.