The Ingham Family #327 Chris Ingham A very lot unbothered by Tattle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has no one in the family or close friend advised the family not to go on social media this lady and the children are very valuable 😢😢 I’ve seen a post this morning from one the older children asking for items ie clothes food etc for the new baby it’s heartbreaking 💔
Hi,

which older child was asking for baby clothes and on what platform?

I was waiting for her to say they'll have a few cosy pyjama days, watching movies and spending time together. Because two months in a van doing that wasn't enough.

She was banging on about more 'renovations'. I guess that means the playroom will be redecorated and changed up, for the millionth time in three years. And then they'll be off travelling again, so it will never be used anyway.

And we will get the obligatory theme park day out, or some seaside town with arcades for Jace and Isla's birthdays.

They literally have no social life, no friends, nothing remotely interesting going on in their lives to vlog.

Imagine having to constantly (and half arsed) do up rooms in your house, just for content to vlog. As you have duck all else to vlog. Because you're some weird cult like freaks.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
They arrived home to no heating. Why didn’t the Creepy Arctic Explorer jog down to the garage buy a net of logs, and some ovoids and light the wood burner? The brainless fooooooo could have had at least that room warm. Jace in his vest and the baby laid on the floor. Is the heating emergency purely for the vlog 🤔

Reactions: 21
They arrived home to no heating. Why didn’t the Creepy Arctic Explorer jog down to the garage buy a net of logs, and some ovoids and light the wood burner? The brainless fooooooo could have had at least that room warm. Jace in his vest and the baby laid on the floor. Is the heating emergency purely for the vlog 🤔
Probably could have heated the whole house burning all the brown envelopes and bill demands that have been posted through their letter box while they been away !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Manic Lazy showing off part of what she bought, lots of learning toys, won't Jace and Mila have loads of Christmas presents they've not played with yet. Oh well, just buy a load more, then more for Jace's birthday and Easter crap. Before long Creepy will need to hire another skip to fill from the overflowing garage of doom.

Let's 'renovate' the whole house just so Lazy can go to IKEA/B&M/any old shop to buy furniture/tat/storage boxes. Let's organise the house and get even more crap to fill the playroom but off we go on another trip before we get chance to live in the sooper dooper, mega, pow wow, emotional surprise, renovated Manor of Dreams.

They'll start all these house project but then Lazy will need to go to her own personal sorting office AKA Katrina's house to collect her orders and then let's drag good old Nannarr to White Rose to make her pay for yet more shopping.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
When they were away Lazy was saying she's really gone off their dining table so I reckon a new dining table will soon be purchased.

Also, it's not THAT cold right now, so not a major drama I'm sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.